Eminem is the most likable guy in rap

Eminem is the most likable guy in rap.

Attached: Em002_6545.jpg (272x425, 36K)

Very true.

No he’s not, Mac Miller was

That's true. It's also because he's real

He was pretty chill but now he's like 50 and looks like he hasn't had fun or drugs since 2003

Don't say mean things about Eminem.

Attached: eminem-never-smile-photos-mike-brown-fb2__700-png.jpg (700x368, 34K)

nah. now hes just a "FUCK DRUMPF" fag. he used to have actual real substance to his music but now hes just a political drone

Eminem has been anti conservative since day 1. Cry moar.

>Slick Rick
>MF DOOM
>Eazy-E
>KRS One
>Sway
>Joey Badass
>2Pac
>Madlib
>DMX
>Cage
>YBN Cordae
Just a few people involved with hip hop that I found infinitely more likable than Eminem.

he was more anti establishment, now hes just a mainstream npc. and people dont really like that, which shows in his record sales.

Nah most of them have qualities that aren't as friendly.

He was anti neocon, which was based on actual facts and common sense. To be totally anti trump you have to either be ignorant or intellectually dishonest

Every single one of those guys is more down to earth and approachable than em

Eminem still has monumental record sales
Eminem probably doesn't care about politics that deep, he just knows he hates conservative America and anyone who's in that party
Eminem is just a little autistic that's why he's so relatable, Eminem is very down to Earth but he's not a normal person he's a weirdo

Attached: eminem_venom.png_1902800913.png (1200x900, 320K)

yikes. his sales are no where near monumental and not even close to what they used to be. he had alienated a part of his fanbase for his anti drumpf bs that has caused him to fail stupendously in terms of selling records. there is no denying this. if he just released great rap like he used to then i believe he would do a lot better. but he has let political influence get to him too much to the point where hes just not that same anymore,

Nobodies sales are close to what they used to be. The 2000's was the time when the absolute most money was made in the industry of all time, then it all crashed.

Attached: emwin.jpg (640x800, 91K)

nah that'd be Mike D

nice nonargument

It's an argument, nobody can make the money you could make when Eminem rose to fame, because selling cds was a major thing then. Now it's not. Either way, Eminem is still one of the top selling artists worldwide. Doesn't matter if it isn't as much as HIS OWN sales from the CD era.

there's your argument, just took an extra post. streams account for record sales as well. many artists do well with this. if you look at artists that actually make monumental sales they makes a lot of their "album" sales from the streaming rules that make up for record sales.

>Eminem is the most likable guy in rap.
Only for heterosexual misogynist White cisgender, privileged men...

Attached: llll.png (724x307, 43K)

The people who relate most to Eminem are white and heterosexual and bisexual/closet gay, this is true. However privileged people usually don't like him, they like floss rap, like Lil Wayne much more even if he's a different color, because rappers like that rap about their reality (being shallow, depending on their looks/stature, wearing expensive clothing and watches). The white people who relate to Eminem the most are the poor ones, frustrated ones, ones who have girl problems, money problems, social problems.

I miss peak Eminem

Attached: mmlp.jpg (630x630, 140K)

MMLP2 is kino

Anyone else feel like this asshole secretly hates Eminem Stan style?

Attached: tech-n9ne.jpg (450x522, 208K)

Although they pretend to be friends I feel tech is jealous of him

Yeah it seems that way, there seems to be some underlying resentfulness

Angels fight with devils and, here's what they want from me
They asking me to eliminate some of the women hate
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred I have
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation
And understand the discrimination
But fuck it, life's handing you lemons, make lemonade then
But if I can't batter the women how the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?

So, tl;dr, Lil Wayne is alpha-male-core and Eminem is beta-male-and-incel-core.

Depends on your definition I guess. I've beaten the shit out of yuppie jewelry wearing polo shirt having kids at parties, which would make me the "alpha", but I'm white trash and like Eminem, so I guess that makes me beta.

You certainly sound like one with that fag talk.

Whatever you say "Tyler" or "Brent" or whatever your name is. Me and Joey and Eddy gonna fuck ya up.

Based. As a Black man, I have more respect for White trash like you than suburbian Blacks who act like they are from the hood or something like Earl Sweatshirt or Tyler The Creator. I hate White liberals because they are paternalist hypocrites.

Broke whites and blacks have more in common than not. Racism is a tool of the elite to maintain control over compartmentalized groups, classism is the real fuckery going on.

And yeah, I'm not even fully white but I've always been a "whiteboy" anyway so fuck it, and I always noticed more people from my trashy neighborhood love Eminem but it's always the more well off kids who hate him but bump stuff like Wayne and Gucci. They can only buy into the materialism of rap, not the heart or soul. Same kind of kids call Pac overrated.

anti-establishment is a meme, his sales flopped because his newer music sucks and fell out of fashion, the vast majority of people don't buy shit based on how much it subverts their values, and the billionaire figurehead of the USA state is the definition of establishment.

that list reeks of mayonnaise

Eminem has literally never flopped. Just because it got bad critical reviews doesn't mean it didn't sell.

Yeah but kamikaze is the best selling album of 2018 in pure sales tho

This album was based.

Attached: Eminem-Recovery-Trasera.jpg (1181x929, 307K)

Trump is a literal cuck

Attached: best timeline.jpg (540x474, 27K)

No, Pic related is

Attached: daar5372510r109_500W_500H.jpg (500x500, 41K)

streaming money is absolutely nothing dude. artists all make money from touring and sponsors now. youtube and spotify isnt even lunch money

*moves to the side so you can continue along your path*

Attached: 0008102077_10.jpg (900x1200, 243K)

When did Juicy J get so old?

Attached: juic.jpg (500x494, 41K)

Ew

imagine cosplaying as white trash on a Peruvian drinking water forum

Eminem music is beautiful

Snoop Dogg is the most likeable guy in rap, hell in all of music. He's the musical Danny Trejo.

Snoop never made a heartwarming song though

weird definition of “cosplaying”