Is Les Claypool /ourlad/?

>Doesn't give a shit about his bass abilities
>Agrees that the "Primus sucks" joke is stale and unfunny
>Goes in any direction of music he wants so he doesn't get sick of what he loves doing
>Doesn't take drugs or have MUH DEBBRESSION ANCKSIETY to try to appeal to the new wave of self-pitying faggots listening to ebic deep music
>Does what he wants and he wants to live life well
If he isn't a role model for you fags then I don't know who is

Attached: 220px-Claypool_to_wiki.jpg (220x289, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XcOHiGonWwU
youtube.com/watch?v=TqbIouGWOas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also he's better than the
>Flea
meme

he's always been /ourlad/ op

He's still making bangers
youtu.be/XcOHiGonWwU

I've been enjoying the tracks they been releasing recently. Can't wait for the album

I thought the first album was pretty forgettable aside from the single, but this is getting me really interested in the new one.

Still the most overlooked Primus-related album. Claypool's writing is as progressive and interesting as ever, and GREAT atmospheric guitar work from Todd Huth- I'd go as far as to say he's even better than Larry LaLonde. They have a ton of chemistry together.

Attached: sausage.jpg (600x595, 137K)

Based

Yeah dipshit got any other breaking news? I'm waiting with baited breadth

Attached: file_1.png (687x566, 954K)

this guy and buzz osbourne would be a lot more inspiring if their new music didn't get predictably stale and mediocre as they aged
the whole working musician schtick means nothing if you're turning out crap

Holy shit, didn’t know Sean sounded so much like his father, that’s pretty crazy.

He offers wine tasting sessions of the wine he makes to the people who buys his Primus VIP tickets...

Man is truly a patrician.

You're looking forward to Lennon Claypool Delirium's new release tomorrow I'm assuming?

Yeah, I've never understood the Flea meme. He's alright, hell, he's pretty good- but he's not what people make him out to be.
Claypool is miles ahead of him.
Also Geddie Lee, Bootsie Collins, Jaco Pastorius...

Because most rock bassists are not skilled at all, Flea stands out because he's not just playing root notes like many others

This. Flea peaked in the 90's on One Hot Minute but has gotten really sloppy since then... ever listened to any of his recent solos, or that shitshow of a national anthem he put on at the Lakers game? Audio diarrhea.

He is pretty based

this doesn't bang
you fuvking cunt

get a load of this guy

Is the Duo de Twang version of Wynona better than the Primus version?

>another 90's chucklefuck that makes "comedy rock"
No thanks.

I've never heard of a resonator bass before. Really wanna know what it sounds like.

yes

Guy is a proto-redditor

...the list goes on

reminds me of Elliot Smith

he's pretty fly for a white guy

youtube.com/watch?v=TqbIouGWOas

>Primus
>Comedy rock

???

>If he isn't a role model for you fags then I don't know who is
John The Fisherman is my way of life user