ITT we only respond to ourself

ITT we only respond to ourself

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 1496559386413.jpg (717x430, 46K)

unless we get dubs
we can only respond to dubs that aren't ours

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 1497936839160.jpg (755x798, 87K)

I can't help but feel that this thread is a horrible idea

Why do you say that?

Well isn't it obvious? [s4s] has a rather large population of people who enter threads and do nothing but talk to themselves, I think this thread will only end up becoming a stomping ground for them.

Is that really a bad thing? Would that not just be following the thread's intent?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

if they talk to themselves in this thread then wouldn't it be a containment of sorts? if only for a little bit?

Attached: 1579383884915.jpg (1259x1080, 142K)

Hmm maybe, oh hold on a minute will you? Someone's gotten dubs
nice dubs

dubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD.

Congratulations on the dubs.
Ah, what were we discussing?

okay we got dubs
now what?

Attached: 1561356935848.gif (348x250, 553K)

excuse me but i have to remind you this is a nice board

Something of the thread's intent...I don't think it's very important now.

your mom is nice board, retard

Suppose so. Lovely trips by the way.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD.

THREE SAME NUMBERS

Thank you. I wonder if the others are allowed to comment on our trips or if such a thing is only allowed with doubles.

Digits are digits.

Quite so, my good friend, quite so.

is I you or me am I?

Well then...what now?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dubs

Yes, dubs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dubs

right...

Attached: o0762042813864992787[1].jpg (762x428, 58K)

dubs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dubs

dubs

TWO REPEATING NUMBERS

dubs

dubs

DUBS YES AHHAHAHAH DUBS DUBBIES DUBDUB DUBS AHAHAHHAHAHA MAY I SAY IT AGAIN??? DUBS!!!!!! LOLE LOLE LOLE

dubs

Don't reply like that you blithering fool. Absolute cretin. I'd like to have you hogtied and roasted in front of an adoring crowd.

dubs

Son of a submariner, you think you're funny, don't you? Continuing this chain of idiotic replies, you're NOT! I say it again, you're not funny. In fact, I've not laughed once!

dubs

I'm not replying to you anymore. Have fun speaking to the air, you broken record.

you're okay everything's okay it's a nice thread just don't mind everyone else you can finally post in peace it'll be okay they can't hurt you now no one can even respond if you don't get dubs it's fine it's okay don't worry they're just there pretend they don't exist just like they're pretending you don't exist everything's alright now just keep on moving keep on moving it'll be fine you're not in any trouble everything's cool they probably don't even see you just keep going you're fine you're fine just don't get dubs this should be a piece of cake just don't look anyone in the eyes keep going you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay you're okay

Attached: sweat.jpg (600x450, 26K)

FUCK

Attached: oh no.jpg (1300x866, 81K)

dubs

repeating digits

repeating digits replying to repeating digits

two repeating numbers

Attached: 3d16c9d9-6e19-42c5-9bbe-dd404d6dd479[1].jpg (640x360, 48K)

check my singles

STOP IT DON'T DO THAT POLEASE

nice

Attached: 1262129833069[1].jpg (1200x797, 99K)

*breathes deepl;y*