For those who followed the old thread from last night we are currently in the vet with him to see what's up hopefully...

for those who followed the old thread from last night we are currently in the vet with him to see what's up hopefully he's fine.

Attached: Snapchat-1165969218.jpg (2000x3752, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kctv5.com/news/local_news/after-dog-in-china-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-questions-rise/article_3b059406-5cd7-11ea-ae2c-536d383ba1fd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roll'n for your cat

Nobody cares faggot kys. Also: sage

He has cat ronavirus

Very nice cat op

I believe in cad

Is he still breathing funny with a lot of mucus? Keep us updated

I caught one too, but you're not supposed to touch them OP, cats and dogs can carry coronavirus.

I've been shooting them on my farm, regardless if they're tagged.

kctv5.com/news/local_news/after-dog-in-china-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-questions-rise/article_3b059406-5cd7-11ea-ae2c-536d383ba1fd.html

Attached: Fresh Capture.jpg (2220x1080, 1.31M)

Ba dum tss.
Now theres the door

The capture and I, he's trying to nip and scratch, looks like scrambles from across the st

Attached: Cat and I.jpg (1080x2220, 1.25M)

Welcome greenhorn.

scrambles bit me hard

Attached: Bit me.jpg (1080x2220, 1.19M)

nice looking kitty

ty

oh u were talking about op.

If you don't want him and you're in NY I'll take him

he's breathing alot better gave us anti biotics for him and waved us a fee if we came back and the antibiotics didn't work the first round and will give us a second batch

Attached: Snapchat-2145923360.jpg (2000x3752, 1.16M)

:-3

what is the story?

Was the vet visit a reasonable price?

He's so cute user
What is his name?
Please keep us updated I want to know he's okay

The whole dog in china with COVID-19 is a lie, it was a story invented by some edgelord over there to try and scare people and because they hate dogs.

Doesn't surprise me American media not checking facts again and just running stories and hoping it is correct and people will just laud it up anyway.

Must be tough living in your paranoid world.

Was it coryza?