Wtf?!?!?! do these people have any shame?

wtf?!?!?! do these people have any shame?

Attached: IMG_20200304_070026.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

Is this supposed to be funny?

It was pretty funny honestly. You just care too much about menial things you can't change. I can sense it though your keyboard. I can see you

funnay XD its tje illness topkek post bro no seriously this is just unfunny go back to plebbit

Please explain how it's funny

Tbh I only really drink Corona during the summer time during a cookout or something

Great another shitty ylyl bread

>Hurr hurr its beer but it has the same name as the virus XD

Kys moron this shits incredibly unfunny

what's funny is that empty coke endcap. empty shelves? 6pk or 8pk coke with only 2 flavors? who services this store?

Have u tried sol?

No he’s right this is unfunny. Like even if it was posted ironically like hehe xdddd corona xddd it still makes me cringe
Imagine being such a wagie cuck that u recognize how shit someone else stacks shelves at a walmart compared to ur worthless life

bump

No, beer vendors are garbage humans
They will "accidentally" bring in pallets of backstock forcing the grocery store staff to give them permanent aisle displays until it is all gone, and then they'll accidentally bring in more

Attached: 1449394109348s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>Heineken
U N A C C E P T A B L E

>U
<
>N
<
>A
<
>C
<
>C
<
>E
<
>P
<
>T
<
>A
<
>B
<
>L
<
>E

Attached: 1579539855505.png (634x662, 382K)

Oh my word... Not the Coronavirus.... EVERYBODY PANIC! RUN! GET TO YOUR LOCAL DOCTOR AND HAVE THEM SHOOT YOU UP WITH 15 DIFFERENT VACCINES! IT'S THE ONLY WAY! Don't neglect to knock down some children and the elderly as you scurry through the stores like frightened rabbits to stock up on perishable food items. Don't forget to hyperventilate. You know how important breathing is. But most importantly, remain panicked and scared. This is crucial in maintaining the irrational levels of fear that will spread much faster than the disease itself and potentially threaten more lives as well. Big Brother tells you "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" and the masses just RUN. No time for thought, questions, or "Wait... But WHY though?" Just GO-GO-GO! This kind of stuff is the answer you are looking for when people ask "But why lie though? Why would the government do (insert terrible thing or other event here)?" Why? I'll tell you why. LOOK AT YOURSELF. They say one thing and all rationality, critical thinking, and sense goes out the window. If I were powerful, wealthy, and an evil ruler, I'd ask "Why NOT lie? Look at em'."

Good bait
>R-right? ;_;

Retard
They offer a cheaper price if the retailer agrees to order a minimum number of cartons

it is shit, coke reps get paid really well there is no reason it should look like that unless they dont have a delivery that day or dont have enough deadstock to work or if its really late in the day/evening.

You probably dont even have a job you fucking faggot. Go back to your creepshot threads and your trap threads you absolute waste of breath.

The retailer agrees to order two pallets, and four show up
Get fucked
We're refusing your delivery next week

this guy gets it; it also depends on how much of a cuck the grocery manager is
this is also true, but this works better in much larger retail stores, wholsale stores and cache/carry stores
>The retailer agrees to order two pallets, and four show up
>Get fucked
>We're refusing your delivery next week
Why not refuse the other 2 that same day? You could take all 4 if they have the space in the back and refuse the delivery for next time but thats bad for a business relationship

I get it, because of coronavirus, wonder why no one has realized this yet.

Fuck, now I want a picture of corona boxes being quarantined at a store

Mostly to control the chinese and the market, helps put a damper on the great economy too. But yeah, basically the Flu, but let's listen to the TV and panic because it's the only way they can get viewers.

>Why not refuse the other 2 that same day? You could take all 4 if they have the space in the back and refuse the delivery for next time but thats bad for a business relationship

A shipment is a shipment. If you refuse a 4-part shipment, you refuse all 4 parts.. If you only want 2, either accept them all and return 2, or accept none and have 2 delivered at a later time.

That's pretty typical in logistics, though it varies per carrier & depends on the relations between consigner and consignee.

t. Hertog Jan of Grolsch drinker
Niemand vindt je aardig, user. Ga naar bed.

You accept a shipment or don't, I can't open the amazon package, take half out, and send the rest back. (Unless obv you do a return or whatever, I meant like right back to the delivery guy)

Sign for 2, get 2 pallets. They can leave the other 2, but they won't get paid for it
Stop making assumptions from what you saw while mopping floors

If this is the standard of humour you find funny chances are you're brain damaged or a fucking remedial. kys

Some guy tried to spread cholera through contaminating beer, but the alcohol killed the virus.

Stay safe. Drink beer.

You place an order for them before they come
If they deliver too much and refuse to leave only what you ordered, they now have to pay for a second delivery for what you actually ordered.

funny, its almost as if you can modify the bill and remove things the store doesnt want to pay for. we do it all the at my company, i only know from supermarket experience, so i dont know how it works with amazon.

You probably think brittish comdey is funny too, asshole

You put too much effort into that post

based and redpilled

>wtf?!?!?! do these people have any shame?
is it on sale at least.

Maybe. But I'll be 2 months sober in 2 days.