Why is chipotle so damn expensive? i would eat there every day if it was cheap, their food is so goddamn delicious...

why is chipotle so damn expensive? i would eat there every day if it was cheap, their food is so goddamn delicious. i get a burrito with white rice, black beans, lettuce, pico de gallo, steak or chicken (both are orgasmic), and guacamole if i have the funds.

Attached: burrito.jpg (3200x1680, 487K)

nigger just boil some rice add vegetables and meat and wrap it up. it's cheap food for poor mexicans.

it's expensive because it isnt highly procesed like the mcnuggies most faggots eat

Because they're hedging their overpriced food against the lawsuits they'll inevitable be served for ecoli lettuce

It's 2 meals worth of real food you fatass. It's not expensive

/thread

it really isnt. 7-8 dollars for a burrito that size. thats under the going rate for lunch out these days.

Infusing it with coronavirus is an expensive process

seriously this. they're like 1200 calories a piece unless you skimp on toppings.

Unflavorful, corporate-driven assembly line food. A company notorious for food poisoning and over-priced product. And the concept of "spicy" is unknown to them.

At least around here, there's plenty of local alternatives that taste better, use fresher ingredients, and cost far less.

nah dude it isn't fucking "2 meals" it is ONE meal for someone whose metabolism actually functions properly

All pre-made food is a rip off. Cook your own.

>I'm so hip and trendy

suck an egg

ya dude, it is

>convenience has a price

holy shit no way I never knew

>implying hipsters go to a local pizza/sub shop for a fucking burrito over Chipotle.... lol, riiiiight

You Alabama backwoods hillbillies wouldn't know what it means to eat fast food that hasn't been deep fried and infused with gmo's

I get a veggie burrito. Rice, beans, fajita veggie, guac isn't extra if its veggie only, it comes out to like 7.50 cents

>can't even figure out the conversation because I'm so hip

big surprise

lol poop hehe

No, assface, you're not getting it. Chipotle attracts the "hip and trendy" when local pizza/sub shops here make burritos that are god-tier, use better ingredients, and cost less. Reading for comprehension.

suck a craft beer bro

The only debatable thing really is their meats, the rest of the ingredients are all high quality and generally fresh. And the guac is very good, as is the rice. It's not like Umberto's Taco Hut is some amazing source of fucking beans and shit. The ceiling is only so high on how good certain things can be, its' a basic product. And a lot of those "local places" are dirty as fuck, so save your health worries.

I live in the southwest so we have shittons of legit mexican and i can tell you 99% of the fast food type places for mexican are absolute fucking garbage that buy "corporate assembly line" bullshit products, with paste for beans, shitty chicken and in a blue moon maybe some better carne asada (that's the one thing they seem to trump chipotle on).

if you go to actual restaurants, it's a different story, but we are talking about a fucking $7 lunch burrito.

Attached: 1524159823591.jpg (720x960, 128K)

I worked at Chipotle for 3 years, and I will tell you, their food tastes good because it's fantastic quality. Locally sourced, never frozen, excellent ingredients prepared every morning and mid afternoon. Everything you see on that line, the onions in the corn salsa, the cheese, the cilantro in the rice, tomatoes in the mild salsa, the chicken- everything is prepared right there in the kitchen 10 feet away. It's the definition of good, fresh food.

>keeps arguing about a new topic he made up, still not understanding the conversation, but at no point actually interested in it anyway so likely on purpose.

Inb4 you just say "no" and blurt out more unrelated shit

i haven't been there in years but i remember it being pretty good. heard there was a serious drop in quality and an increase in price though. the steak and black bean bowl with enough sour creme to drown an elephant was super satisfying after work and the gym.

Moe's is ten times better, but none of you plebs would know that

Shut up and leave me alone already