You whites need to learn to respect your betters

You whites need to learn to respect your betters.

Attached: 1541404616013.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Nigger

Attached: NiggerFaggot.jpg (184x274, 7K)

Can someone find a better? I'm getting bored of being constantly at the top all the time. Niggers need not apply.

Shouldn't you lead by example then?

this is what happens when your mom never loved you :c
>yfw people act like this because of absentee and/or shitty parenting infused in culture

Attached: 1583306065622.webm (480x480, 705K)

Holy fuck, I hate niggers with a passion

wtf is going on here?

Gradual adjustment period of a displaced immigrant. I'm sure he'll assimilate into that country's society just fine and not totally fuck things up.

Lack of vitamin D maybe, thats in Sweden.

You've never been to the zoo and seen a monkey chimp out?

you blacks need to get aids and die off

Attached: 1524417983088.gif (300x300, 172K)

Typical eu cucks

So happy my country is no longer part of the eu :)

He's missing part of his brain.

Attached: 1563746562322.jpg (287x277, 19K)

Easy, you'll lose your internet license.

Diabetes, cancer, baldness, micropenis. But the world had to cure AIDS, pretty sure it would've limit their numbers.

Respect is earned. The darkness of your skin makes you no more worthy of respect than the darkness of my shit makes me worthy of being crowned king

Attached: 1583330798786.webm (276x480, 773K)

>You whites need to learn to respect your betters.
We do, why do you think a lot of people have zero respect for blacks?

And shes still smiling and not annoyed. Seriously fuck white women sometimes

We're coming.

Attached: 1525018736714.jpg (1280x908, 190K)

That nigger would get he's teeth kicked in.

white men can fight niggers cant

Attached: images (4).jpg (272x185, 6K)

Obviously aggressive individual, should be removed from the society (preferably from the planet) before he does lasting damage.

Ok all nazi aside. The blonde is pretty cute.

Niggers should actually be burned alive.

Bлaдимиpy Пyтинy 5'5

>Imagine that people care about these creatures

Attached: 1583207863116.jpg (414x474, 50K)

I see two brown women and one white woman, the white woman is in her 50-60s and she never looks towards the camera. I think you just might be a cunt. Yes, you are definitely a cunt.

Attached: 1571711945348.gif (265x199, 112K)

How about everyone realize that no matter what ethnic background you come from, what family you hail from, what country you were born in, what you look like, or anything else about the entirety of your person, that not one of you had a say in any matter. Which one of you chose to be white or black? Which one of you chose when you'd stop growing and how tall you'd be? Which one of you chose how large or small your breasts or penis would be? Which one of you chose to have working legs or to be paraplegic? Which one of you chose to have a functioning brain or to be handicapped? Which one of you chose ANYTHING about the circumstances of your birth, delivery, and life after birth? NONE OF YOU. Your pride in anything is foolish. You pride and glory in yourself and act as though the hand you were dealt at birth was your choice all along. Get over yourself, humble yourself, and realize that not one of you decides anything in his life. And in the event that you do make a choice, something outside of yourself can halt your plans or rearrange them altogether. You are always at the mercy of God and something greater than you are REGARDLESS of how you defined it.

You choose who you breed with

And who is to say the child will live? Show me a man that can say "Depart from me, Death." And then will I think higher of him than the dogs. If the child should live, who is to say that he will not fall to something? Can YOU prevent death? Can you prevent trouble? No. Because you are a man. And what is Man? "For dust thou art. From out of the dust thou came, and unto dust shalt thou return." Man is nothing. Entire families are swept away in a flood and their name dies with them.

Ok /nigger/

your point is essentially we dont know how lucky we are. How about you think of how notions like pride and glory have played a key role in creating a civilization capable of allowing us to have this conversation at all.

She's not enjoying that

Oh yes she did

>betters
He had to scare an old lady because his poor feet hurt, diddums you fucking weak cunt.

What the fuck is dis