>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Billie Eilish standing there naked
Wat do?

Attached: image.jpg (720x864, 91K)

kill myself

Ask her to get dressed and please leave

turn 360 degrees and fuck her right in the pussy

Kill her by snu snu

She talked about how she enjoys taking a shit, and intrest level I had in her (which was next to nothing) has plummeted through your moms basement and popped out in china and caught the Corona Virus. Take your stupid dumb look thot some where else, like in the middle of traffic.

do you think she fucks her brother?

i need some pics of her or alison brie, i want to fap an to cum on a picture on one of those slut, some help ? please

She does

google.com have fun mate

Wonder how i suddenly became black

Get a new bedroom

I wanted to see what all the hype was about and listened to one of her albums... It's basically just some teenager whispering about puberty for 40 minutes. Never again.

Probably call the police.

Attached: 182af63f-7024-4a5a-8749-93c631250f2c.png (680x960, 576K)

>Omg billie what happened, here grab this towel. Are you okay? Do you need help? Want a cup of hot chocolate? Do you like how my penis looks?

god i wish that were me

I thought we were about to get another pic related situation... saved at the last second.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (970x1139, 216K)

which one?

kiss each toe one by one. take a jar of olive tapenade and apply it liberally to her entire exterior. take pictures for my olive tapenade fetish blog. remove olive tapenade. leave the room.

Nah, but her brother definitely wants to fuck her. His girlfriend looks almost exactly like her.

Make her eat my poop n drink my pee n hab a white girl turn black n make her suck bwc

tell her that her music suck ass and then proceed to facefuck her as a punishment

i'd walk in my room and stare into her eyes and say, "you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs.

Immediately notice her dick is bigger than mines and get really turned on.

File a law case on her ass for intruding my own home. I will get cash out of her easy. OFC rape her when I get the money, duh

Billies borther sniffing her panties?

Smash hard.

Now, some edgy faggots will think they have high standards and say they wouldn't, but this is Yea Forums, and the standards on this site are lower than your dad's alimony payments to your mother. You would smash hard and if you say you wouldn't, you're homosexual or female. Fuck off cockheads.

Kick that little faggot in the nuts as hard as i can and call the police.

Beat the shit out of her

you're assuming she'll just be standing there for the months to years it will take for your case to move through the court system?
Regardless, the amount of money you could be awarded for a trespassing offense if negligible, and wouldn't come close to covering your legale fees.
Basically your answer is, "I would spend thousands of dollars and then get arrested for imprisonment and rape."

Take a good long look. Imagine her with normal hair.

Ask her brother to leave the room.

Become the bad guy

Help her get dressed and make some tea and ask about her day

do we think Billie has a hairy pussy, or bald?

Braided

hairy as fuck, Tangela forest pussy

mug her

I think slightly hairy: younger girls appear to have moved on from the full shaved look that eas all the rage some years ago.

Source: I sleep around.

Ask her to eat all the hard boiled eggs

Chat her up, ask her how she got in and why, etc
If she has no malicious intentions I just banter a bit, get flirty and probably propose to move it over to the living room to watch some netflix.
If it all goes well we end up making out or more, and if not at least I can shoot a selfie and brag to my friends that I hang out with Billie Eilish.
Just the one sencere answer in this thread lmao

fake she only likes bbc

Whos this guy?

Attached: 1581782193703.jpg (600x450, 47K)

Ask myself SERIOUSLY why do I keep finding weird people in my bedroom when I walk in.

and she thicc as fuuuck. why do you think she wears baggy clothes?

He probably hacked her cloud and put up a cam in the bathroom/bedroom

>homeschooled
>Heard her talk in interview about her mom making potions for when she was ill, probs Essential oils
I'm betting unvaccinated, so gasmask and then the big fucc

Join this discord if you're horny for hot e-girls and traps or just wanna shitpost /J33BVCu have fun!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2E8FDF66-545E-4063-A938-E93D00194463.jpg (640x905, 135K)

fuck her relentlessly while she maintains a deadpan "whatever" look in her eyes the whole time

Put a paper bag on her head

I'd bet you a good amount of money that her breath smells like shit

Rape her in the dookie hole

>Sandfilled sock to the cranium it is.
>Discard her on the lawn in front of our block.
>Set up a cam in my window incase anyone shows up to rape her.
>???
>Sell the vid for much of cash.
>Profit.

Attached: good.jpg (375x177, 8K)

Hit the panic button, then punch myself in the face repeatedly, while ripping my clothing and crying. I decline to press charges, of course.
A couple days after the hubbub dies down, get an attorney who will work on a contingency and file a lawsuit, in hopes of an out-of-court settlement.

Tell her to fuck off because I've got a girlfriend better looking than her.

suffocate under all the spaghetti that suddenly erupted from my pockets

This guy Americas

Shoot her in the face for trespassing

Attached: 1553148785185.jpg (640x492, 220K)

this

remove her big goofy sneakers and plunge my nose deep between her toes

Attached: Billie-Eilish-Feet-4140848.jpg (720x1280, 369K)

>a video of her singing in a car has 50m views
you guys are fuckin brainwashed lol

Attached: This Thread.jpg (465x364, 31K)