I found a debit card. What to do with it anons?

i found a debit card. What to do with it anons?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (1280x828, 139K)

hand it in to the police you absolute cretin

what if someone stole allready from it , and they blame me? Giving it back is not an option.

They'd need to prove it's you who stole and used it before they can press charges

Just chop it up really and throw it away. Replacements are really easy to get.

Post number

its fucking 2020 unless someones grandma lost their debt card any other person would have already clicked their bank app, and ordered a new one.

whats the best way to use this debit card without being found?

To be honest, that card number looks fake. All thos 8s? Come on, user. Don't be so stupid. I'm also dubious about the person's name. I mean who calls their kid Cardholder?

Sell it on dank weebs

someone answer this. also user post card numbers

Q Whats the best way to spend money with stolen credit card without it being traced back to you?

Attached: 1583272307009.jpg (680x680, 81K)

If someone already stolen from it you should especially hand it in. If the owner already flagged it then you attempting to use it or holding onto it potentially incriminates you, while handing it in is evidence in your favour if someone should accuse you of being the one who stole from it. Handing it in is the ONLY option.

Drop it in a post box drop off, they'll handle it.

Play poker online against yourself. Tip yourself on camsite. Remember to waste money on other people too.

Call the holder say you are with the police and to verify that it's their card ask for the pass code - then go to an ATM and withdraw $1,000. If that works you found the cardholder.

Give it back jamal

Attached: 1502498256722.jpg (364x514, 111K)

Find carder forums
????
Profit!

Get as much money out of it as possible if there is tap (devil)

Give it back and be a good little user (angel) i dont know user thats a tough one perainally id get as much out as i could

stick it in your pooper

its likely cancelled already

Stomp a tranny to death

>Handing it in is the only SMART option.
FTFY

I think it is clear OP only wants dumb ideas.

Using it could get you caught, just sell it on eBay or Craigslist

Ok Satan