Why is ketamine so popular in the UK?

Why is ketamine so popular in the UK?

Attached: Ketamine.jpg (1500x1000, 176K)

easy to get hold of, great for chilling and clubbing and not too expensive.

Cheap and effective, just a shame mxe is so expensive since the ban

>Why is ketamine so popular in the UK?
The UK has always had a fondness for horses and refuses to eat their meat

cheap dude

just a shame mxe is so expensive since the ban

This

I don't know the UK likes weird shitty drugs like coke, impure MDMA, ketamine as mentioned, RCs, and they seem to be paranoid about actually good substances like quality cannabis and psilocybin mushrooms.

I think that's why their teeth are so messed up partially.

Attached: 1582292246616.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

Had it like 3 times. Cheap and fun little high. One time it was laced with something and I took too much and went down a K hole for a few hours. Fuck that was bad/eye opening. Literally felt like I was living another life and n another world. Crazy shit.

DMT is the shit

Cheap and gets you off your nut. It's big in Ireland too

Laced with something? No mate, that's what k does. You took more and got fucked up

What? MDMA and 2cb are party drugs. We take them at raves. Coke is for drinking with friends. Psilocybin and lsd are for messy house parties. And k is a good mixer for all of these

I MISS 2CB SO FUCKING MUCH MY PLUG DISSAPEARED JUST BEFORE NEW YEARS AND CAN'T GET ANY

what are the effects?

Some RCs are actually doable

tripping balls at a dirty house party seems like one of the worst places to take shrooms and lsd

By messy i mean fucked up on drugs not unhygienic. It's a uk term. A group of friends in a warm house, rather than a public setting

Where are you?

Para más placer!

Sounds nice

cardiff bud

Bad times, there's lots in london