Who else is drinking right now?

Who else is drinking right now?

Attached: 20200304_134517.jpg (1353x1661, 1.62M)

Brewed since 1581? Have you check the expiry date, user?

Oh shit OP

Attached: 1525627692872.png (600x878, 598K)

You need to a let a good craft beer age a little
>inb4 it's not craft beer

I'm a fucking lightweight at this point, only 2.5 mikes harders down in like 4.5 hours and I'm ready for naptime. Not throwing up in the bathtub this time so that's neat. Pure crown royal and malibu did that last time, I love malibu

>I love malibu
What the fucking fuck. No one likes Malibu unless they're wearing 10" heels and have fake tits larger than their own head. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Well each to their own, I'm more of a Hubertus guy. This shit is fucking amazing and it's only like $12.

Attached: ShotType1_540x540.jpg (540x540, 27K)

come on, alcohol is alcohol. unless you like martini of course, then I'll personally drag you to the 7th circle of hell. Also pic related

Attached: checkem.png (457x457, 224K)

To be fair, I've had maybe 12 unique alcoholic drinks in my lifetime. Malibu is just smooth and goes down, I like the simplicity and lack of bite of it. I want to get into whiskey, but I can't buy it yet so it's difficult

What language is that croatian?

I'm a pussy so I mix most drinks like vodka and whiskey with something like coke, or fruit juice. But you really should try whiskey with coke, it's fucking amazing. It might be just a teenager thing, but I love it. Hope you get the chance to try it. Also there is a huge difference between whiskey qualities. For example, the difference between a %6 vodka and a $20 vodka is not very noticeable (for me), but a $7 whiskey is so much worse than a $25 whiskey.

It's Czech. Pic realted is a czech toy. Nice language.

Attached: big-animal-world-w-iext55162557.jpg (350x233, 48K)

Every breath i take...

Thanks dude

the pic in is Polish tho

Skús borovičku

Every move I make...

This pisswasser is good only for cleaning toilets.
t.Czech

Still better than the beers we have in Hungary.

been drunk non stop since sunday, sobering up now. not shure if should easy my pain with a beer or two i fear i might get drunk again

This is our life isn't it? Might as well get to drinking.

Any of you drunk fags know why my face and neck get blotchy and red af when I drink? Literally started 6 months ago and now it happens every time I drink darn near.

it was until 3 months ago now i just fall back to the occational binge to clear my head
blood wessels gets dilated when you drink and it gets worse as you age, the effects can become permanent. i was walking around like a tomato at the end and its one of the reasons i cut back on drinking
google alcoholic nose

Just started yeah

Attached: 54401424-E253-4C72-AAC1-1297983917D2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

Not now, I got shit to do and work this afternoon. Vodka will have to wait.

>blood wessels

Attached: Pavel_Chekov,_2293-B.jpg (756x806, 136K)

Starting with vodka now I work tonight but that's what naps are for

I mean im 23. Its almost the start of hives but ive also experienced this the day after drinking. Cant figure out if its an alcohol issue or something im eating or doing in conjunction with it. I do take headache reliever damn near every day. Think that would be a possible issue that could cause that?

the second cheapest whiskey money can buy

Attached: 1504230308215.jpg (225x225, 11K)

in general yes martinis are gross
but a really well made dirty martini with bacon and bleu cheese stuffed olives is fuckin tits

Nigger

I killed a highlife
Im becoming an acoholic and it isnt even 11

its the alcohol nothing else, if you want to be a drunkie its the price you pay, or just cut back