Open the borders or you're racist, they are people too

>open the borders or you're racist, they are people too

Attached: 1583146170416.jpg (962x641, 237K)

>look at what the border security is about to do to my kid, they are super racist

Attached: refugees getting children to tear up for lugenpresse.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

what is this

These are the innocent women and children seeking asylum in Greece

Attached: 1564095221845.png (772x519, 1004K)

Greek kings of old would be rolling in their graves

You're right.

Israel's walls need to be knocked down

As our greatest ally, it is every American's duty. Nay, PRIVILEGE, to ensure multiculturalism to Israel.

If you have to pay for the airfare of 100 migrants, you thank our ally for the chance. Israel needs multiculturalism or it will not survive.

>using an umbrella as a shield for when they shoot bullets made of rain

Attached: 1582949664106.png (500x500, 406K)

Bump

Bump

I would love to see this become part of the liberal agenda.

Attached: Popcorn.gif (267x200, 308K)

Stay strong Sparta

>As our greatest ally, it

If you little brother is going around splattering dog shit on the Russian Neighbors missle silo and pissing in the Chinese Hell-bound army...

...then that is not an "ally" you fucking idiot...

...that's a parasitic leech inciting conflict on "your" behalf.

Also, they are not your allies you stupid American retard. Go pay your taxes you stupid bitch and try not to get a speeding ticket, faggot.

>>open the borders or you're racist, they are people too

It looks like social turmoil and humans in despair and suffering...

Good...

...Ameritards enjoy themselves too much while getting throated, eating themselves fat and laughing themselves stupid...

....these people need to see their daughter's throating compilation, fall on their ass while staying on the ground like a turtle on it's shell, and and to be too stupid be to loved, cared for or regarded with respect like when getting those divorce papers, barrage of insults and being humilliated on a regular basis while being subjugated...

...Oh wait, that is ALREADY America...

...Open borders my balls you dumb fucking retard, those people should be allowed into the country after being told that their made terrible life decisions that brought down their society, are plauged by bad habits, are stupid, should leave their own culture behind, learn the language, and adapt while being grateful and without complaining about how they aren't living like the citizens right after moving in...

....after telling them all that, they'd be indignated. Regardless of where they came from. All around the world, immigrants would feel indignitated. Because humans are that arrogant. And that stupid...

...You are bitching about them being allowed in and they want to plead for permission to be allowed in... But you are missing the point of how human can take a shit so big in their own country, that they start moving out into someone else's back yard...

...happening ALL AROUND THE WORLD during this 21st century...

...White, retarded fucking faggots in America have no right to complain...be grateful that blacks were enslaved, that the French invented cars, that Arabs invented Math along with the Chinese, and that fat fucking retarded bitch in front of you in the grocery store line provides a great amount of cover and is slow as all hell just in case ANOTHER mass shooter storms into the store...

...fucking faggot.

look at all these doctors and physicists :( greece really be bigot n racist n shiet

Attached: wt26.jpg (640x400, 83K)

Yeah they are people. People have laws because they're not animals. The law says you can come but you must do it the correct and lawful way. If you disobey the law there are consequences.
Simple, no?

Attached: 1583256371420.jpg (474x458, 32K)

Based Greeks forming shield-walls against eastern threats to Europe since 5th century BC

Bump

I like racism.

I hate America so I dont see the problem

replace White people...LEGALLY

Attached: 1573323076729 Democrats Republicans and Nationalists white.png (960x575, 77K)

Why doesn't Assad defeat the terrorists destroying Idlib and torturing the people there? Why does Erdogan support the terrorists in Idlib? Why don't Turkey and Syria get their shit together?

Because they are 3rd world retards

Are you sure they are people?

They are islamic Terrorists, Who flew from idlib.
Bomb Turkey away

because conflict brings money, look at america it does it all the time just different countries, now they got a big contract for weapons from india 30 bilion business is good