I’m 27 and a virgin. How bad do I honestly look?

I’m 27 and a virgin. How bad do I honestly look?

Attached: 097C12B0-F948-4C2D-8C4B-CDFF44E78264.jpg (888x1920, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gvDyETw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Not bad at all, you're doing pretty well actually. Let me put it this way, your looks aren't what's stopping you from getting laid.

not bad man. are you a virgin by choice or not?
If so maybe your standards are to high you could fuck a fat girl or a non white woman.

I’m not into fatties at all since I am not fat. I think that’s fine. Most girls in my area aren’t fat so what’s the big deal with not being into unhealthy, large women?

Wooooah duuude brian hey brooo
What a throwback time flies xD

Time stamp?

You need charisma, always gets women talking out more

Your face doesnt look bad at all, how tall are you?

with your face i would have gotten 3x the amount of pussy i had gotten and anyone can too if they work their ass for just like anything else.

Attached: b543d48f0a8cb3cd2724bbf98f90e0ee.jpg (655x655, 31K)

Only 5’8”

Like you're about to say "Get in the van or I'll stab you"

The reason women do not like you has nothing to do with your look. It is because you are obviously a bloody shit stain of a human being. You just fucking OOZE it.

LOL, if your a virgin in your diminishing 20's, it's a little late in the day for standards, don't you think? Do you really want to be a 30 yo man explaining to a woman that he's never seen a sardine cave before? For chrissakes, just make some fatgirl's night, you pathetic manlet.

Attached: 1472459907052.jpg (673x971, 219K)

Well, there's your problem. Buy some lifts and rent a hooker.

Attached: 1571534466549.jpg (1000x800, 211K)

Attached: 1473282567261.jpg (630x473, 84K)

Attached: 1476895331967.jpg (2046x1528, 643K)

Attached: 1476898713488.jpg (1023x764, 134K)

Attached: 1476963141735.jpg (800x796, 108K)

Attached: 1484645312770.jpg (1800x1009, 177K)

Attached: 1484649305469.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

-Buy some elevator shoes
-Get rid of hipster stubble--grow a beard or shave it off
-paste a smile on that serial-killer mug

im 5'7" and lost my virginity at 19 years old, i just had luck. My advice: Go to a gym and in like 2 years you will look like the ultimate chad.

kill yourself you lowlife homo

No one will ever love you. No one. Your life means nothing to anybody. You are also a small man AND ugly. Your nasty face SCREAMS insecure schizo incel.

Seriously consider ending your life, it can only get better; for you, but mostly for the rest of the world that has to endure your WORTHLESS presence

Attached: 1484649348901.png (960x720, 1.28M)

Attached: 1484649448241.jpg (529x1101, 107K)

Attached: adr029BMB_205669027.jpg (1600x1064, 262K)

You need to calm down, Virgin.

something you will never see irl lol

Attached: adr029BMB_205669092.jpg (1600x1064, 239K)

Attached: adrienne15_074.jpg (1000x1504, 311K)

So much this.

I'm 48 and I used to be a dipshit incel. But then I worked on everything and forced myself to talk to grils. Now I've fucked several women in their 20s that I would have thought completely out of my league.

If I had started on my quest for self improvement at OP's age, I would have bagged at least 100 hotties by now.

You look fine

Sex is overrated. Mass media/Hollywood promotes mindset that sex is something which shows your status. Somehow like newest iPhone, or a car. For government it is usefull, as it switches attention form them (government can get away by being lazy and greedy) and is also population which fucks, they are generally happier/satisfied (achieved this social status "token" (sex), and sex also releases dopamine and oxycitine (happines) hormones).
For Hollywood and business it is usefull to create more insecure man, as they then will buy more useless shit to compensate (luxury PC, cars, phones and such).
Advice: don't focus so much on that you didn't had a sex, focus on other achievements/improvements you want to get. Isaac Newton was a virgin, and do you think he gave a single fuck about it, or what others thought about it?

Women don't have lives, they just leech a life from a man. Is your life worth leeching? Is it fun, adventurous, stimulating or comfortable?

Actually im not gay but you look so hot, just shy, so don't be and be positive someone there is for you ^^

You look like Gary Jarman from The Cribs. He's married to a pretty hot woman

Attached: GaryJarmanCribsTOX060111-1.jpg (430x600, 85K)

Betas always stay virgins

show teeth

You're 27, it's not making sense anymore even if you have a partner tomorrow, you will always be virgin till 27. I've sticked my dick legally into 13 year Olds and over the time of years I learned fucking in 30 positions or more. It's better to play with your Lego instead user and build some 10/10 train station or something. You will not enjoy sex the same as many did. Your offspring will decline in now and a few years and your probably too stupid to hire at least a high class Prostitute to just have fun but I guess religion was another hoax in your live preventing you from having sex. Sad, sad, sad...

About as bad as I looked as a 27 year old virgin. Had sex that year though, best of luck to you shitposter.

I'm a girl who decidedly prefers girls but as far as guys go you're pretty attractive user and I don't say that lightly. Try Tinder. Work on yourself. Don't feel resentment against women for not having sex with you, there's nothing less attractive. Have goals. Work on yourself. You'll get there.

I believe in you.
(8/10)

Attached: 1545375045861.png (657x527, 44K)

You look homosexual

Don't, I saw that picture on /soc/ years ago, he's a well known self deprecator and not OP. Normally I don't care enough to inform newfags, but you remind me of my GF.

Any pointers for this fag?
imgur.com/a/gvDyETw

awh man I take it back you're a loser OP lmao

drop the mustache my man

Stop feeding this faggot attention. This thread gets made everyday

5/10, you look like you have down syndrome, your beard looks like ass and you look like the old mac commercials guy

Join the marines and get you an asian woman like mine, I'm teaching her spanish

Attached: Screenshot_20200304-045315_One UI Home.jpg (1080x2280, 959K)

Other than my facial hair, do you think I can have some dating life? I'm 18 and I've been trying to get into the game. Also, I have started hitting the gym more regularly.

Just don't look here, I've got some Yea Forums horror stories that start from that scenario. Like the woman who killed her husband and drove to see me and skewer my balls with a safety pin then rip it out with her teeth. She was arrested around my state border, but it was a close call and I had to go to court because of a fucking meme.

Well played OP. Now show us your real selfie.

okay so by drop the mustache I actually meant all the facial hair, sorry. Other than that you absolutely can have a dating life. You're not ugly, pretty average. Make up for it in other ways, you need to be charming and interesting. Girls like guys who have aspirations. There's nothing more sexy than someone who looks like they might actually go somewhere in life. Be careful in your approach, don't be overbearing and certainly don't be creepy (unsolicited dick pics are a huge no-no). Try Tinder if you're shy around women or don't get much opportunity to talk to them. Good to hear that you're hitting the gym, don't start taking steroids or some shit though, keep it up. Act confident (not cocky), don't be desperate.

You're only young user, you'll find her one day. Don't believe the neckbeard fagets on here who will tell you that it's all over if you're not swimming in pussy by age 20. It's absolutely not the case.

Just go and fuck a whore already you retarded disappointment to your parents

That's honestly the best advice someone has given to me. Thanks for that user. I've just started the process of self improvement (as an overall human). Your words have restored my hope of finding someone decent for me. And I'll get on my facial hair right away!

I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hope that you're doing well now, user. Thanks for the tip, I'll try not to meet anyone off of this website.

I wish both of you a really good life!

awh geez user you're making be blush I'm glad you found it helpful

Eyy you may be getting laid but you still have an incel mindset that women are objects that you have to fuck to complete the pokedex.

He's right though OP, stop worrying about the bullshit and just put yourself out there. Women care significantly more about your character and skill set than about your looks. Think about what makes you awesome and then learn how to sell yourself. Its literally that simple, the hard part is the effort you have to put in to self improve and make up for your weaknesses.