Cut vs uncut

>cut vs uncut
Which is actually better? I don't want phimosis or painful erections but I also want to keep that sensitivity and natural lube

Attached: 0F817C32-7FED-4866-942D-800EBB48E22E.jpg (475x550, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

natural lube?
- you have a boil on your dick or what?

Kek

>not knowing basic make biology
There's no way you're not American

>I don't want phimosis or painful erections
Phimosis is rare (and treatable anyway) and idk why an erection would be painful
more WITH the protective layer of pleasure nerves attached than with the glans exposed to the elements after a day of scraping against your underwear

I am uncut, no phimosis. It is more sensitive but I have no problem with stamina. Had an accident which lead to a frenulutomie but that wasn't to bad either. 4 weeks no sex or maturation but I love my foreskin. You can fap without lube easy not even spit required.

Would recommend keeping it.

But you must keep your dong clean.

lol that fully covered shit looks so weird

Uncut is way better. More sensitive (not too much), fapping is easier/better. Never had a painful erection in my life.

To all the Americans (!) saying that you should cut it because it's more hygienic: Seriously? Do you guys also have trouble wiping your ass? Washing it literally is more easy and comes more natural than wiping your ass.

OP is a faggot and cock obsessed.

Uncut means that you have a complete penis. Cut means that you have been mutilated. The 'advantages' of being cut are like removing your eyelids so that you are never blinded by blinking.

Probaply the best example in the internets. Foreskin serves a fucking purpose. Some religious retards came up with cutting it off to decrease sexual pleasure and function because we all know how religion and sex fit together.

Long ass video but it tells you everything why the whole thing is plain wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Pretty fucked up
Sex is so much a taboo for humans they'd mutilate babies
sick sick creatures

Attached: F00E99AC-536D-4F5B-B923-277CA6D0BEF3.jpg (480x624, 122K)

Uncut. Just fucking around with the tip of the foresking feels amazing. The flared glans of cut guys is cool though.

>phimosis is rare
not if your in America where they give it to you purposely

I’m cut so I don’t know how uncut feels but I’ve always liked it that way because it just looks so much better

Your halfway to:
>I’m a eunuch so I don’t know how having genitals feels but I’ve always liked it that way because it just looks so much better.

Men who had their surgeries in adulthood say that sex with and without foreskin is like night and day. Just be glad you don't know what you miss because your parents were retards.

The reason they mutilate toddlers is because no sane person would choose their foreskin being removed when they're old enough to make that call for themselves. Anyone who would do it to my son will have their knees capped. You cripple my son I will fucking cripple you, easy as that.

i got that bullshit cut off right when i turned adult.

foreskin is overrated and worthless. it just makes your dick stink and gets in the way during sex

I'm cut and I couldn't even last 10 seconds with my first onahole
Can't imagine what uncut must feel like then

not sure if I should listen to satan or not
dammit, when is neuro genesis becoming a thing so we all could mess around and make ideal dicks/cunts

You were actually given a chance to choose. Even while I find it very bizarre when people get circumcised due plain hygiene. Just how lazy you need to be mutilating your genitals is easier than a shower.

P.S
You will likely regret it in the future.

Attached: D6jpCtPWwAEePIC.jpg (675x1200, 111K)

>oh no I can't be bothered to teach my kid to was their dick, let's just fucking chop a part of it off
I swear to god Americans are fucking degenerates.

Attached: microwave.jpg (480x480, 21K)

how much further because i've been cut for over 10 years and it's done 0 negatives to my penis, only positives.

he obviously had a retarded foreskin and thought that everyone is like that.

They've already made functioning vaginas. Maybe we'll have custom made dicks at some point.

You wouldn't be too far off if you said they're the dumbest people on earth.

cut is inferior and circ is genital mutilation and infant torture.

Propaganda is the only reason retards think it's unsanitary or worse to be intact

I find that very hard to believe. The foreskin has a great deal of nerves and it's almost identical to female circumcisition, which only acts as a way to decrease the sexual sensitivity.
Either you're in denial or just a plain troll, removing such a big part of your sexual organ cannot come without cons.

Idk why a mutilated penis would ever be better

Ever wonder why erectile dysfunction is such a massive problem in elderly men in america. It's because you fucking retards chop you're babies dicks up for literally no reason

Stink? Do you not wash? My dick has never had any infections, smell, or any negative effects from not being mutilated as a child. UK girls prefer uncut as that's the norm here. Obviously it's the opposite on your side of the pond. If you can wash you'll be just fine. It's a myth about hygiene

Does infant circumcision cause mental problems? Like most Americans I was mutilated as a baby and I have a very dysfunctional sexuality, having an extreme aversion to being nude and physical intimacy for most of my life.

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

Yeah bro, you never noticed how uncut dick heads usually look a bit wet?

As a cut-when-he-was-young-for-no-apparent-reason-including-religious-reasons, its fucked up.
My cock will never be as sensitive as it should be.
Maintaining erections for longer periods seems hard in comparison to others.
Definitely less sensitive.
The only upside is that I can last basically forever if I try, I'll never be the first to cum, or cum by mistake.