Women are vile and disgusting creatures

Women are vile and disgusting creatures

They are all niggerloving hoes who need to be put into the ground. They ruin societies and munipulate us as men. They are incapable of any sort of sympathy for men, they cheat, lie, and control.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a cuck or a white knight. Women need to be beaten and killed.

Attached: Swastika-mosaic-floor-Palais-de-la-Porte-1931.jpg (400x415, 51K)

>Women are vile and disgusting creatures

We get it, you like men. It's 2020 now, so it's nothing to be ashamed of, faggot.

lol
yeah 'cause guys never cheat, lie, control or fuck outside their race.

you're an incel faggot who needs to recognise that men and women both popped out of the same type of cunt, and aren't as different as you've made yourself believe.

remember when you were a tiny kid and got on with everyone based on their personality, not on what was in their pants? you need to get back to learning that and your experience with women will be heaps better

/thread.

Thing is about being a kid is that your brain isnt fully developed. So you judge people stupidly, and learn what types of people are and arent to be trusted. Thats what growing up is. Dumb cunt

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a cuck...
actually, you sound like the real cuck here

ok cuck

It’s okay to be gay. Just suck that BBC dude. Nobody fucking cares.

Not into that shit. Women are though, I just get truned on by watching some bitch getting smacked over by me or my fellow white man

Back to /pol, cumrag

ITT incels who have been friend zoned and turned down and dont have the mental fortitude to deal.

Attached: 1582500487052.jpg (680x680, 55K)

MUH OP MUST BE GAY

or your maybe just a dumb cunt whos ignorant about how inferior and evil women are.

The only men who get bitches have to be niggergened.

I bet in some way a woman caused world war 1

women are the cause for most of that shit

Incel cock lover detected

first off, **manipulate
Second
>they all need to be beaten and killed
How do you expect to make more humans retard?
Lastly, youre a faggot and a retard. You should kill yourself. You know, there actually are nazi women, but you cant keep a woman around anyways because you’re a little incel faggot. Why are you even alive OP? Just an hero already

Men are vile and disgusting creatures

They are all money loving fags who need to be put into the ground. They ruin societies and munipulate us as people. They are incapable of any sort of sympathy for others, they cheat, lie, and control.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a cuck or a white knight. Men need to be beaten and killed.

What happened to Men !!! We use to be decent, manly, mentally strong men. Reading this I just see an Incel crybaby that still need his mama’s tit. Grow a pair faggot.

Yeah I'm a bit of a misogynist myself but calm down son.
>They are all niggerloving hoes who need to be put into the ground.
Did ya lose her to one?

It's ok to be a fag don't worry
We support you

>talks about growing up
>eww, girls
Really makes you think

He doesn't
If he can't reproduce then no one else should be allowed to either

Then who will make the tendies, you retard?

Kek. Lost hard

Femanon here and cam confirm that I would definitely not fuck OP so good job he's a faggot.

Also fem user, i would probably lire him to my place with promises of sex and have my black boyfriend beat the shit out of him and then castrate him