Bet she fucked a nigger after this

Bet she fucked a nigger after this

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-174305.jpg (1080x1271, 833K)

Hmmm... this means Hannah is an Object right?

>implying she wasnt getting passed around the football team already

Thats what I was thinking

Why are so many white kids wimps like this one?

"I don't get it"
Also shouldn't there be an else?

Rejection was never an option.

elseif(Hannah.answer==“eww”)
{
Micah.revenge=“Date Rape”;
}

what coding language is this?

well not "Date Rape" just plain "Rape", cause she wouldn't date him

Saw a broccoli commercial earlier today, had a nigger with a white woman in it. You would have loved it!

all of them, fag

Why is the Micah object asking a string to prom instead of the Hannah object that apparently also exists ? his coding skillz are lacking ...

only lesbians wear birkenstocks

The fuck do you mean. You saying this will work in python, matlab and C++?

Good one. Made me chuckle in the crapper. Time to go back to my desk and act like the code monkey I am

People who don't know how to code language

They make a very cute couple, I wish them well and hope they have fun at prom.

Cringe

fuck you

OP you must be the redneck that drove around with truck nuts on your busted piece of shit chevy. You like this slut and mad this little dude got her. He probably landed a full ride to the best school near you and will probably be making triple figures in the next few years while your retard ass gets lucky driving a forklift everyday.

More of her?

Apologies, but that doesn't resemble anything that someone with half a brain would do.

And while you hate on him, he's got a hot date while you sit here on Yea Forums becoming a wizard.
Jealous much?

it would work in java, c++ and c#, i havnt coded in others

Push to master user, you know you want to

THIS. The kid managed to get his dream date while you keep jerking to her picks and dreaming about the day she looks at you without disgust. Fuck you OP, you're the very definition of a pathetic loser.

They make an amazing couple and I'm happy for them. Fuck OP and his cringy frustration.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST CALL ME A PATHETIC LOSER NOOOOO

Attached: 1577296424092.jpg (199x253, 9K)

holy shit why the fuck would she keep the answer as her own property.
imagine if 10 guys asked her out at the same fucking time. how do they know which answer was for whom?!

>cause she wouldn't date him

Dude she's goign to prom with him. That's officially a date.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Our boy Micah is taking this cuttie to prom, what do you got going for you? Well, besides the cringe of this post.

>imagine posting this expecting approval, and actually being called out for being such a pathetic weasel.

Shut up faggot, you sound like a weak chin mouth breather

you type like your lips feel good.