Why are you depressed?

Attached: 235.png (327x333, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/what-causes-depression
healthline.com/health/chemical-imbalance-in-the-brain
psychiatrictimes.com/depression/debunking-two-chemical-imbalance-myths-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause i wanted to be; weird, right?

why do you pretend to be concerned about suicidal and depressed people you fucking psycho

Im not, just a bit sad :)

Attached: 1503498749801.png (400x333, 91K)

Coz I have no friends, so i dont talk with no one not even my fucking family, I literally spend my free time watching fucking normie memes on facebook, I got bored of watch animegirls and play vidya, my studies suck and I hate my uni, I got fire from my job after 3 weeks, and the only thing that keeps boosting my serotonins levels is masturbation so thats why im here, just a little fap that is going to take maybe 2 hours and then sleep til 10 so i can keep smiling like nothig is happening
c:

To be fair they never said that they did or didn't care. Just curious.
Sucks man, having someone to talk to helps. Hope things won't always be like that for you.

I currently work almost 100 hours a week.

My life has been a coaster of major ups and downs and I find it increasingly more difficult to find joy in the things I used to love.

I have quit my job to try and start my own company in the hopes that doing something I care about will help improve my overall form.

I have little to no time to myself, was even talking to my dad about this last night, apparently he went away on a work trip for a week and I did not even notice because of how much I'm working.

My GF has also started to mention it.

I have maybe 3 friends, none of them have any interest in what I do day to day so I can't vent my work life frustrations to anyone that would understand...

I also work from home, so a bad day at work is a bad day at home.

feelsbad

I thought you already an hero'd?

Attached: 1561820838102.jpg (484x723, 38K)

Prescribed SSRIs at 15 and amphetamines at 17. Failed OD at 16. Done a whole lot of drugs and havent spent a day sober for the last three years. I've had two psychiatrists give up on me and refer me to ECT, TMS and Ketamine therapy docs in my area. If I an hero I'll stream it dont' worry

I hope so, maybe i'll start going to the gym again i gain some weight, and clean a little bit maybe do the dishes.
at least Im better that a year ago, its just a small bump.

thanks for reading user, sorry for the bad inglish

Attached: Ch-ffjWUoAAjIC1.jpg (600x1067, 70K)

Money....
I hate going from check to check
And honestly it's because I live in fucking cali. This place is so over ran with homeless people and jobless scrubs. Everyone says we have alot of homeless cuz of drugs and education and blah blah blah
But what is really is, nothing here is really affordable without alot of disposable income.
They purposefully makes houses so much money you HAVE to rent them and just incase you cant afford all those HOA fees and the 30% tax we have on our wages, food and housing. You'll be stuck in a dumpy ass 1-2 bedroom apartment splitting the rent with 1-3 other freaking people!
Then when you ask someone why the fuck is everything so pointlessly expensive? And the only answer you will ever hear from anyone..."because you live in cali..."

It doesnt matter who you are. The government is ran by greedy 1% fags. So we are fucked until it's all destroyed. Woop woop

Fuck living in cali. Went to uni near LAX for a while. I swear to christ the stress of trying to social climb was the most soul draining thing I've experienced in a long time. My buddy was dealing hella xanax at the time and trading my addy for bars was the only way I could cope with the atmosphere there. Knowing/contributing to the drug scene was practically the only social cred I could accumulate. How much you spend on your rent does not matter compared to how much you blow on coke or other drugs in terms of social standing

No, april 1st

Because I'm a chinlet and despite years of mewing, lifting I still am a virgin incel faggot.

I have a bunch of testosterone in my brain that I would like not to be there

Surgery, bro

On April 1st I will be here and I will be expecting you to make a thread about it.
Which will hit the bump limit and your final post will be ya got punk'd fucking faggots LOLE~~

Attached: 1582656803249.jpg (663x607, 46K)

Post smile
Post best girl
Post body
Post money
Post chin
Post boipuss

>best girl

Attached: 1561900751888.png (313x386, 132K)

Because of an inherited chemical imbalance in my brain.
It got worse when my superiority complex that my teachers and family fostered in me was crushed in college and then got a bit better when I dropped out of uni and got a real job.

Chemical imbalance is not the cause of depressions.
It's something big farma made up so they could sell more SSRIs.
If your doctor told you you have a chemical imbalance you need to get a new doctor because there is 0 research supporting the theory.
health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/what-causes-depression
healthline.com/health/chemical-imbalance-in-the-brain

psychiatrictimes.com/depression/debunking-two-chemical-imbalance-myths-again

It’s a figure of speech, just to highlight that it’s intrinsic rather than externally caused.
Also I’m way past SSRIs my dude.

I've always had strong suicidal thoughts, I never harmed myself or anything crazy but the thoughts are turning into urges and they're getting stronger.

I've shot guns before, but my body wants me to put it to my head and shoot so I've stopped shooting guns with friends and they make fun of me for it.
I never got my driver's licence because I'm actually afraid I'll drive into incoming traffic or off a cliff on purpose and die.
I live in an apartment with a friend, I have a decent job, have a gf, a pet, etc. I'm fine with my life right now, but since I don't shoot guns, get stupid drunk with all my friends, or drive they all do nothing but talk shit about me. It's starting to weigh down on me, and I don't want to tell them "yeah mate, I don't pick up guns because I don't want to kill myself out of impulse" or "I don't want to get behind a wheel and yeet the car into a gas pump"

I don't know what to do, and they're hanging out with me less and less other than the occasional call on discord or Snapchat.

i'm not
not anymore

Attached: 018028fd27cacf6ecbc13dd59cf40e9b.jpg (1200x1500, 94K)

I'm not depressed at all, at least I don't feel it.
But these urges are getting worse. A few weeks ago I was boiling water for a meal and I suck my entire hand into it. I didn't even think about it, it's almost like tourettes or something. I don't want to tell people because I don't want to end up in a straight jacket or some shit.

So I've just been tanking the punches, and accepted the fact that I'll be the butt of every joke.

Eternal sense of dread. There is something wrong with me.

I am unable to adapt to being an adult.

The question I would ask is how are you not depressed with the constant tension sorrow and anguish that plagues this floating rock we are on

Attached: 1582196641702.jpg (960x925, 102K)

anxiety

My friends don't give a shit about me, but I can't leave them because I have nothing else (except alcohol of course).

Attached: 1583095448969.jpg (480x480, 18K)

By focusing on your immediate environment rather than constantly consuming disastrous world news

>tfw you realize there is no "adult", everyone is just 16yr old themselves in adult bodies
>You don't suddenly become perfect at life and make no mistakes, you still suck as much as you did as a teen

>Projecting

I have a stalker that emulates me. I should be flattered but I'm more creeped out.

Attached: 999.png (214x242, 65K)

because I responded to your dumb thread

/thread

you've just adapted to your current level. wait awhile

Because I told them I can’t
I regret it ever since

>just don't go outside or ever turn on the computer, tv, or radio

Genius why did I never think of it.

>the medical explanation for your disorder is a figure of speech, we also have no idea exactly how any of these pills work but you can't OD in a short amount of time on them so eat up.

kek

I've never fit in my entire life, l never really understood my own personality, constantly felt disconnected from myself, never found anything that brought me joy for longer than a week, even when l found joy l always had those thoughts in the back of my head that it's all gonna fall apart in the end the way my family fell apart when l was 5, being friendzoned by 2 of my best friends, one of which used to constantly sexually tease me even though she had a bf (l cut off all contact for about a year because of this and the fact that she can be a real bitch sometimes; it's a love-hate friendship to the fullest) almost all my friends stopped hanging out together after high school ended, leaving me with almost no one to hang out with, 1 year after moving out l had psychosis and for the first time in my life l felt truly happy and enjoyed being myself and felt like there was a point to being alive feelsgoodman.jpg but my family felt like l was sick which l was but l felt happy for the first time in my life... in the end l was persuaded to use medication which resulted in months and months of shitty side effects and hospitalization and, after years of contemplating suicide, finally getting serious about ending my life and just a week ago l stood at the top of the highest bridge around (over 330ft) and after all this shit l still couldn't get myself to climb over that damn tall fence. l really, really wanted to die, but l just couldn't fucking do it, which just made me feel even worse.

l'm too young (20) to have actual problems like most people do when they tell why they're depressed. l have no kids, no marriage, no job, none of that. l just have this feeling if isolation and hating to be trapped in a broken person's body and the fact that no one around me likes the way l act when l'm truly happy; as a matter of fact it scares them. getting a gun is almost fucking impossible where l live and l don't think l can do this jump from the bridge but neither do l like the idea of having to go through all this therapy and dealing with my future. l never asked to be born.

Stop doing that

find friends that can share something besides partying with you and get into therapy

I'm not.

You have a choice in which articles you read, which programs you watch. Don't be a fucking contrarian.
I'm perfectly capable of living without consuming all the crap the news brings so should you.

>I work from home, have a girlfriend, a relationship with my family, and three people I can call friends.

You poor fucking bastard hurrr

and how do you select what you want via not looking at anything that triggers you? What magic ability will allow you to select the things you like by not looking at them?

I'm not being a contrarian THAT'S depression you dumb twat. There's no way to decide what you like by not looking at it, and people with ill minds don't have the ability to go halfway into something they don't like and go, "I will healthily decide to not absorb this" because they are depressed.

Go be a 14 year old forum arguing genius somewhere else.

thats only because you play the wrong games.
download path of exile and join our guild.

tenacity

dude u live the perfect life

Because work near me is almost nonexsistant, and in my state bipolar is considered a disability so what little work there is doesn't want to hire because ill "Blow up on staff and customers". Because I've had to move back in with my parents, who consistently tell me that there's nothing wrong with me and its all in my head, and hold my medications over my head as a "reward". Because I am forced to pay out of pocket for psychiatric help as my insurance doesn't cover doctors or therapists in the area. Because I can't fucking sleep every night without fucked up nightmares and when I do stay asleep its for like 4-6 hours. Because I'm too much of a pussy to actually kill myself. I know b don't care but god damn, this scenario is old and changing it is like smashing my head into a brick wall every day. I do embrace the suck but there's so much suck that my arms aren't big enough anymore. Cheers

Attached: 1e3369e19e9bae4a09eb5c3a71dffd619ecaf7fc_00.jpg (512x495, 42K)

I’m barely even sad anymore. I just feel nothing most days. I don’t know if I’m over the worst or if I’ve just desensitised to everything. My job sucks; I’ve accepted being alone because, despite my best efforts, I feel like I’ve nothing in common with most people and will probably spend all of my life by myself because of how much of an autismo I am. I’m never going to amount to anything special and I’m too socially retarded to make long-lasting friends - not that I really even care anymore. Less people means less problems. I’ve seen some shit, but haven’t we all? I don’t have the balls to kill myself so I’m probably just going to keep living on but feeling none of it. Life fucks me, I just don’t get down about it much anymore.

Sure we can care, but if we show one genuine person understanding 400 normie twats will make lonely birthday threads for the next two months. There are tons of don't see don't tell jobs out there, you're being abused so go ahead and treat your parents like shit until they want you to move out because you need to move out get on the state tit like all the college kids buying lobster and steak on welfare. At least you need it. If you can tell yourself the mental disorder is real then you can suck up the shame over needing help.

With holding your meds is a federal offense, fyi.

Cheers.

Oh god damn, I think you fixed it man.

I mean not all of them are like that, but I've been in this group of friends for years. It would be hard to try hanging out with some of them without one or two of the dickheads joining.