How to stop smoking 10 joints everyday ?

How to stop smoking 10 joints everyday ?
I want to limit myself to 1 or 2 joint a day but can't seem to restrain myself. Am I just weak ?

Attached: 1583308185054.jpg (500x566, 39K)

Smoke as much as you want, goy! marihuana is completely harmless and non-addictive!

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 72K)

Ur brain has cannabinoids receptor because it can produce this chemiacl and use them to maitain proper brain functioning. If ur tolerance is so high that you can smoke 10 joints daily then probably your natural production of cannabinoids doesnt exist anymore. Smoke cbd only weed throughout the day and real stuff only in the evening, then gradually lower the dosage.

You are doing fine. Smoke more and have less sorrows.

Thank you mr shekelberg, you always cared for me.

Wut

Thanks I guess that's a good advice, Im gonna get some CDB weed right now and try to do this !

Attached: 1541434007240.jpg (937x1171, 200K)

Bro get a pipe or a bong. I'd suggest a good sized wood pipe, one of my favourite ways to smoke.

No probs mate, just keep the reasons why tou do this in your head and you will be able to make it. Constantly remind yourself not what you are trying to do, but why. Once you defeat the leaf jew you will be a stronger person than ever.

smoking joints is so wasteful compared to bongs. get a bong dude

take up drinking it worked for me

get a job

>"Hay b how do I not do a thing"
Stop doing the thing.

Throw out all your paraphernalia and delete the number to whatever dealer you have. Drive past the dispensary or whatever degenerate bullshit you have to get your weed from. Every time you want to buy a bag, put that money you'd spend into your savings. Wallah. Quit weed and tobacco cold turkey this way after heavy usage for 6-7 years straight. I definitely have permanent brain damage and certain mental disorders from my usage but I'm glad I'm done. Anytime I hit a joint or eat even a baby ass edible I'm too paranoid and anxious to want to get higher and do it again for months.

It's ironic to read someone going on about "proper brain functioning" when he spells the word "chemical" as "chemiacl".

Cold turkey for a few weeks, be miserable in the short term for great benefit in the long term. Everything sucks, feeling like shit for a few weeks is the least you have on your plate.

You fags are the reason drugs get banned. Just because your pussy ass couldn't handle it doesn't mean other people can't

Step 1: Stop buying things to smoke

After you run out of papers quit smoking joints for a few days and instead when you want to smoke, load a bowl into a clean glass pipe and smoke slowly and deeply into your lungs. You burn the weed a lot slower but you’ll still catch a buzz and you won’t burn through your weed as fast as if you only smoke joints and blunts.

Yes because Jewish people had nothing to do with making weed illegal and the for profit prison system in the first place

Brain damage ? Come on son

You're weak

It's pretty easy dude.

Okay, so you know how you roll a joint, put it in your mouth and light it?

Don't do that.

Also, 10 a day? You fucking degenerate.

get some sleeping aid pills, becuase if you try and cut that much back you will be up all night with insomia. thats about the worst of the weed withdrawals i have felt.

just like if you have to cut back cafine, you might need some asprin for the withdrawal headache.

Ok fag who has never spelled anything wrong.

Three week tolerance break, it sucks but it's worth it.

Imagine being ripped enough that this makes sense

Get yourself a hitter box.

Get stoned 7 times per joint's worth of weed.

You're welcome.

Yes.

can't believe people out there manage to be shit enough to be weed junkies

>water and air definitely handicapped me later in life

Jesus Christ
It's been years since I have seen faggotry of such high purity

>tfw you want a thread to be fake but you know it's not

Attached: 23-26-44-1583207541119.jpg (818x852, 257K)

>wallah
Kek

Keep doing that and your brain is going to slow down substantially.