This may sound a little harsh, but it's an honest question. Anons with small / micro cocks...

This may sound a little harsh, but it's an honest question. Anons with small / micro cocks, how can you live with yourself? I'd count small 5in and under.

Attached: HaB7vHO.jpg (639x823, 58K)

I dont have a micro but I am not huge. The way I see it in life has been hey, I'm going to get pussy and if she doesn't act over enthusiastic when I'm inside her so be it, but if I get inside... I win

We actually live life and not worry about petty things like the troglodyte you are

Pretty accurate

with a normal dick you can actually fit the whole thing in a pussy rather than just part of a huge dick

4 incher here. Not particularly attractive either. How do I live with myself? I'm not sure what your point is. I've had more than enough sex partners and am currently married. I have a friend with a massive dick (8"+) and he can't get laid to save his life. The one time he did last year was a girl I set him up with. I'm pretty happy with my little guy, he gets the job done.

Imagine being so bad at sex you need a big cock fetish to get you off.

size?

I've always figured they would just live life focused on making money. Dont matter how big your dick is if you got lots of cash.
I'm a custodian so all I got is my "grade A dick" but hey that's life.
Any dude with a small dick just focused on money and you can get chicks way hotter than me.
Because if one thing in this world is true it's that women mainly care about that

ANY of you small/micros who do cock tributes, pls wickr or kik me at throwaway352 ?

I would REALLY love you SO MUCH for this

I've got a pretty small cock...I live with myself just fine. My wife cums every time we fuck

My decent girth helps me deal with my lack of length. Also my gfs vajeen is on the tight side, so we make it work.

Small guys get more anal

I’m 6.5 length. 5 girth. Where do I stand? I imagine slightly above average just like everything else in my slightly above average boring as fuck life.

I'm 7 inches and hella thick and have fucked every chick I've ever slept with in the ass. You just gotta find the sluts user

I devoted my life to work not having sex. I get up everyday. I go to work. I don’t have much time to do shit. I never got married. Never had kids. Had some girlfriends who were all shitty. I just live life a day at a time.

Sounds more like rape to me

3.5" here. I cope with a heavy dose of humiliation fetish.

Meanwhile in reality you've voluntarily bed ridden yourself and are covered in cheeto dust 24/7

Mine is 5,4 inches. The numbers say it's medium, but I consider it small. My first girlfriend said it was the smalles one she had. It was harsh hearing this, but I insisted on the answer.

She was satisfied with our sex life and most girls I've been with were also fine with it. Once or twice I noticed a disapointing look at first, but I guess I did well because most of them came back for more after a few weeks.

So, it didnt make my life terrible, but sometimes it makes me a little insecure.

Yeah snap those little smokies off and become traps already

3" here.... very pathetic .... doesn't get very hard.... haven't had sex in years all i do is rub it to get off

I mean, 5 and a half is fine. As long as it's usable most girls don't really give a shit.

Now for all the 3"s out here, damn, that sucks dude.

Bud 7.5 and I wanna fuck my chick in the ass so bad but she needs like next level surgical shit that runs on premium gas thou

Where are these sluts that I want because if they're legitimately around me.i can't do it

4.5 here
abolutely micro when not hard

5.5 here and im doing pretty good so far

Attached: 90BE89E0-5631-4195-8DEA-DD1268EFD781.jpg (1838x2048, 534K)

kek. Pretty much.

I have a big dick and other than looking at it thinking "nice" it does me no favours really. You don't walk around with your cock out so it doesn't make a difference to whether girls want you to awkwardly squirm around inside them or not

Trips wisdom checked

im

Don't fuck girls with massive cunts. May be the massive cunts are the problem, not the 'small' cocks. ?. God made us all in his image, he must have looked odd then.

It really is nice reading these tales of inexperienced wisdom about cock's.
My dick is 8 1/2 and thick. Never had a problem getting laid, and even though I have been married now for quite some time I still have women throwing themselves at me. Yeah my dick presented some challenges when I first started using it because of its size, but after a while you learn how to use it, that was when the fun began and it has not stopped since. My wife does not care that I fuck around. She knows and she also knows her sex drive has dwindle to next to nothing and has told me to do what I gotta do. You guys mentioned anal with women, sorry I ain't into sticking my dick into a woman's turd cutter, you may as well bend your buddy over and fuck his ass cause in my opinion anal sex is nothing but closet faggotry.

Dudes who say anal is for fags are just dudes who try to act in charge but cant even get their women to do anal so they compensate. Do you also not let girls suck your dick cause dudes have mouths too and its the same as letting your buddy suck your dick?