Just ate “2.5” grams of shrooms not feeling much

Just ate “2.5” grams of shrooms not feeling much
This is my first time should I expect? It’s been an hour is this shit even gonna work lmao

Attached: 431C3760-ED85-466D-961D-0E1B4C384B7A.jpg (826x1624, 192K)

Shrooms take longer for me usually like 1.5h or more but Lucy is 45 minutes

I’m starting to feel it a little now I’m just like laughy at stuff it feels like being wine drunk to me righ now

>It’s been about an hour 20

I’m about to get some shrooms next week. Let me know how it goes. And how much to take.

Dude, those are normal mushrooms

Bro your own it's a great hobby

OMG bro those dead ass look like a new deadly strain that's been going around ..GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW

shrooms are weird. one time I ate some that took over 4 hours to take effect and then only lasted about half an hour.

I’m tripping fellas hahaha
It’s so weird bro like wow
I can’t function for real

Yo where to get some????

I think 2.5 is plenty lmao I’m so dead rn and that’s how much I took it’s my first time and I’m alone jus dead

What
Bruh I’m trying so hard to answer the captcha right lmaoo

Im having a hard time understanding what time is rn so I screen shot it to laughter at how retarded I am later what

2 and a half grams is a lot for the first time if they're good shrooms. you'll be seeing tracers . Colors are more vivid. music sounds better.

Should a I have a seizure fellas be honest

go for a walk. look at the trees and stars. if you feel panic, just take some deep breaths and remind yourself that the effects are temporary. be one with nature-enjoy the trip while it lasts.

Depends entirely on how heavy you are and metabolism

Gotta do 4gs. Start getting lit visuals then

Look at the mirror for few seconds, it will boost your high bro.

Attached: 35983FDB-4DBC-4A19-9888-1E43CE891D48.jpg (1242x1237, 332K)

Ok thanks

No problem dude

Yoghurt

What th fck? Y u said it need to loo kat mittor ‘ my face i mellting. Fuck y go he’ll

I’m gonna atart a new thread if this one archives I can’t understand time rn lmao

Could take a bit longer, but 2.5 isn't much. You'll probably just feel like you're high. Take 10g next time.

>siren incoming

Attached: 968BF076-121A-4E9F-993E-7C78C0F40A29.jpg (3401x2203, 1.16M)

10g is nothing for first time user, take like 15-20g

I just realized the progression of how retarded I’ve gotten bruh lmao i can’t read

Everything I've heard is get an eighth (3.5g) and eat half the first time. Eat some/all the other half a couple hours in if things aren't intense enough. I guess that's assuming decent quality. I've never had a connect and wasn't bold enough to go picking.

Yeah they're the Blue Mashers, not the Blue Meanies. OP needed to go to the hospital an hour ago. His kidneys are rekt. He's probably giggling and having slight visuals from the blood toxicity and pressure spike. I bet his face is turning blue and so are his fingernails. Shit. Blue Mashers are not Blue Meanies.

Did you buy them?
Did you forage them?
Did you grow them yourself?
Shrooms don't come out of a lab, so potency can vary wildly. There's also the chance that you didn't eat psilocybes, in case you didn't grow them yourself. A good grower will select a potent strain and cultivate that, which is very easy with mushrooms. A bad grower will grow from spores, which is basically a lottery when it comes to potency. Still, 2.5 grams of average mushrooms with average potency will make you feel something unless the mushrooms you got are trash.