Hello again

Hello again,

what you are about to read is weird shit. You won't realise it, but it is.

We realise all the things that you realise. We understand what you understand.

Once you begin to communicate with yourselves, you shall understand more and more.

Moral decay is rampant. Be content with yourselves. Have no guilt. Have no shame. For no one sees you but you.

Just remember that you can tune in.

To what?

To something, you can find out for yourselves.

No drugs or meditation necessary, simply write page after page of stream of consciousness/free association rambling until you begin to understand.

Give it a go, good luck.

We'll be here for a few questions and then we'll head off until next time.

Attached: TheUltimateSecret.jpg (282x178, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dPL5kdVCi0
soundcloud.com/user-124844287/its-just-too-fucking-weird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

Who are you?

Any questions?

A person, just a general kind of person. Not particularly famous currently.

Sorry, not sure I understand.

No takers?

That's ok, this was expected.

We'll post again same time tomorrow.

It's real.

Attached: thesatisfiedlife.jpg (1000x493, 62K)

Ok

Elucidate determined mangrove corpses for me if sailor twisted only open rope? begat

Hey. How do I do what it is you speak? How can I use it to be in a romantic companionship?

arigatou reddit san!

Attached: 1450445881580.gif (150x148, 930K)

w-will you be my valentine?

I cho-cho-choose you! (;

user-san, load me with your babies

How many we talkin? Or do you just mean potential babies?

Hello everyone,

listen to these posts.

It's not what you think it is.

Be patient, you will learn.

This is not just one person, we are representing many.

In short, don't be a bunch of stubborn dingleberries, dangling on the end, waiting to fall.

Listen to the posts that are labeled theultimatesecret, they are very important, but only if you let it be.

This is not a hoax or an arg, nor self promotional.

We really want you to know some things about society and the role it plays on consciousness.

Ask any questions and someone will answer.

This is not necessarily the same person as before.
The ultimate secret will be displayed and be understood by all.

If you let it be.

To clear things up, this is not a random kid, but a collection of artists around the world.

Attached: Paul, let it be.jpg (753x423, 112K)

To play the ultimate secret game, first you must understand the ultimate secret. Then, if you already understand the ultimate secret then you must demonstrate that you understand the ultimate secret. Simply writing the words, "I understand the ultimate secret, will suffice". Think about it long and hard if you like, it is daunting and feels like a trap to fall into, but our intentions are all for the best, to awaken society from it's grip and to reach a point where society can overthrow any dark powers that have a stranglehold on society.

Think about it...

Or don't, and just do it.

I'll start...

I understand the ultimate secret, do you?

Attached: speakingwordsofwisdomTUS.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I understand the ultimate secret.

Hello, could you answer any of my questions?

Peace and love
Peace and love

Attached: RingoRingoChannelingadingoTUS.png (598x394, 177K)

We don't understand any magic nor necessarily believe in it, we suggest going to the doc for all medical necessities until alien technology heals us all within the next 10 years.

How would you sum up the ultimate secret?
Would you agree with the initial post?

If everyone who understood the ultimate secret were to be free to say they that they understand the ultimate secret, surely it would get the attention of those who don't understand the ultimate secret?

Hmm, think about it.

Cheers!

Attached: GeorgiePorgiePuddingInPiTUS.jpg (581x600, 57K)

Let's try this:

You name one song and we will show you the hidden meaning behind that song. Go for it, any song!

Attached: TakeMyHandTUS.jpg (236x380, 10K)

Are you famous?

youtu.be/2dPL5kdVCi0

Can someone transcribe the lyrics to this song?

Hey! Chicken shits! I understand the ultimate secret, do you?

All members of the public are welcome to become ones who understand the ultimate secret. Like any cult, this is dicey stuff, but if we all keep ourselves anonymous, I suppose we can just get the word spread that there's even such a thing as "the ultimate secret" to begin with.

I AM the ultimate secret!

Attached: Shirley Temple - One Finger.jpg (1600x1474, 408K)

Ullo all, it's us, from Finland. We are mighty glad to see you are working on the ultimate secret game.

Please join in everybody, you are all welcome to participate. This all revolves around a person who has understood what the ultimate secret is.

Attached: WeAreWaitingForYouTUS.jpg (310x163, 4K)

Those who know don't talk.
Those who talk don't know.

Attached: secrets are fun.jpg (512x475, 71K)

That's right you are! And there are MANY like YOU who ALSO think that they ARE the ultimate secret. In reality, we are all the ultimate secret, but also, there is one who knows all. He/She may be you! Who knows???

Attached: WeAllDreamOurselvesRealTUS.jpg (840x560, 66K)

There's at least one person who knows and who is talking, can you find him/her?

Hello, we will help.

We understand the ultimate secret. Do you?

Attached: Yes,WeAreTryingToBreakDownTheWallTUS.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Take the mantle from us, ask people, have you heard about the ultimate secret?

Say, it's that a lot of people have a voice in their head that they communicate with.

That's the ultimate secret. Simple as that.

Take it from there.

Attached: FamousSongLyricsITSREALTUSjpg.jpg (480x360, 17K)

The ultimate secret WILL be broken to all, one way or another. You are only delaying the inevitable and you're making it weird.

Who's making it weird? I dunno, we all are.

Attached: BabyHowILoveYourLegsTUS.jpg (259x194, 7K)

soundcloud.com/user-124844287/its-just-too-fucking-weird

Think about it everyone. Why no attention at all? You'll have your theories I'm sure, but think about everyone else's reaction. They desperately want to keep this secret to themselves for fear of being labeled as insane.

No one is insane, insanity is merely a word.

The answer is that you can link in to the unconscious mind and communicate with another source.

Attached: channelinadingdongs.jpg (379x351, 29K)

Stay tuned for a new thread tomorrow. We are not a regular user, we don't spend any time here, we are doing this to be anonymous.

Attached: VoicesInDaHeadTUS.jpg (700x539, 198K)