Onision needs our support. His life has been ruined by SJWs and Chris Hansen, who is now also an SJW...

Onision needs our support. His life has been ruined by SJWs and Chris Hansen, who is now also an SJW. They claim he groomed minors, and an interview with a Washington State dectective proved they are investigating him.

This is bullshit, right? Aren't we supposed to stand up for people wrongfully accused of crimes by SJWs? Why is everyone letting Onision burn?

Attached: onision-image.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Onision.
youtube.com/user/Onision
youtube.com/user/OnisionSpeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

nice try Greg!

Go away, Greg.

A faggot

Some fag I guess

stop spamming Yea Forums with your advertisements for your channel Onision. Youre an ugly faggot irl and should be gassed.

Shouldn’t you be sucking on Keem’s willy?

Your videos suck, faggot. Go away

Okay groomer. Can't feel any sympathy for this pathetic cunt because of all the stupid shit he has done. If he is stupid enough to let YouTube know he grooms little girls he deserves what he gets. Also stop showing people your tiny dick James, you are dumb as shit.

YouTube, extremely toxic, crazily tool advantage of women, Chris Hansen has a "have a seat with Chris Hansen" YouTube channel and interviews victims.
Onision is a fucking nut and op is a fag

Attached: 987151F3-A8A8-4BC0-93C3-E826B6787E3C.jpg (641x996, 41K)

Attached: 20FB1191-85A0-4D7E-97C5-3427CE5F1EFC.png (563x535, 597K)

His baby fell out of a window.
His child.
Out of a window.

Attached: 1578281993252.png (540x462, 295K)

Nice skin

Attached: F42FDB2E-7638-4CC7-8243-4C0356693FD8.jpg (451x313, 15K)

>A faggot
How is Greg a faggot when he is balls deep in tight (and legal) 18yo pussy 24/7?

Portip, download the videos off of YouTube to watch them so this cunt doesn't get the view.

Because he has a husband, no man would admit to having a husband who wasn't a foggot. Lots of faggot shit going on, he probably getting pegged.

He's married to a man you fucking retard, plus he's talked about kissing shane dawson, and how he literally likes men and women. Can you just die already if you're going to argue people when you don't know shit about anything?

Wash your hair Gregory, it’s all stringy and greasy

Greg turns women so gay that they become men and start wanting to fuck other women. That is insane faggotry.

Holy shit, did he agree to do that interview? Who has less of a soul: Keem or Greg?

You want to know what would be funny? If you showed me your butthole omg that would prove to me that you're my biggest fan!

Attached: austin_jones.jpg (1400x1400, 115K)

Yup. They both are shit

i heard onsison is pedo is that true

ITT basically: everyone is being incredibly hateful towards Onision when he did nothing wrong. Everyone except Keemstar seems to be so unfair to him. Everyone is so quick to crucify him that it's not even funny. It's so easy to take Onision's actions out of context and twist to fit whatever crazy narrative Shiloh and the rest of the girls are spewing.

Attached: assholes-assholes-qe8qyz.jpg (600x327, 31K)

OP's a faggot, same as always

Attached: 1524074665280.jpg (1280x960, 368K)

No it is not. It's all rumors started by his ex gfs and former fans. They're just bitter that he dumped them and now they're after their money.

Lol I've heard the victims testimoneys on YouTube and seen them cry, you're a fucking retard dude

Like it's not the first time girls fake cry to get sympathy. It's really a common manipulation technique.

By the way, it's spelled testimony dumbass.

> “Chris Hanson is a SJW now”
His job has always been going after pedos. Are SJWs the only people who care about locking up chomos?

Attached: 396C6C76-F42B-4F4E-AD02-F3EE6DC0DAE7.gif (488x291, 1.69M)

No idea who this person is but he seems alright desu

kept up with it for a while and have come to the conclusion:
1) onion boy is a faggot and his career gonna be fucked for a while if not forever
2) that repzion guy is also a faggot, found out watchin a few of his videos that he has been making videos on onion man for almost TEN YEARS
3) chris hansen is strapped as fuck for cash (google his financial problems) and you can tell when he interviews people he doesnt really give a fuck hes just trying to milk all this new youtube exposure
4) i need better hobbies than watching youtube all the time

he's quite famous on youtube for his "I'm banana" video back in 2009 which you'll find on his main channel: youtube.com/user/Onision.

he also makes some hilarious skits on youtube.

Just once I would love to see someone knock Chris Hansen out. I would bash his skull in if I saw him in real life.

Oh, i've seen the face and was aware that he is part of that miserable youtube popular kiddies acting irresponsible entertainment genre. That's about it.

there may be some truth to this since shiloh tweeted an onision fan to "eliminate herself" and sarah is ignoring all used laptop offers and collects money through venmo

No you wouldn’t, faggot. It’s why you’re on Yea Forums instead of doing something with your life.

Attached: 3F9134C1-56E0-4885-BBAA-DD4A5F85F6F5.gif (237x336, 1.49M)

lol 10 years of making videos on the same guy
obsession much
calling it now: repzion probably has a crush on onision

Its actually insane how obsessed those two faggots are with eachother

reeks of agenda.

He onion boy. We saw the dms. We know you like grooming underage Loki’s. Pls kys.

>Pls kys.
I guess you're no better than Shiloh telling someone to kill themselves. Please reeducate yourself.

Greg fuck off

i thought he changed his name james

greg does lurk Yea Forums and post on Yea Forums btw peeps, he probably made this goddamn thread lol

There is literally no way this thread isnt made by the onion

how so? he still has supporters.

The dubs of truth. Onionboy is pedo.

Attached: A2B89D16-8448-4DAE-BCE8-E1A0103E053E.gif (300x168, 527K)

For anyone who doesn't know onion boy had to go into court and he showed up dressed like this

Attached: lul.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

No Greg, noone supports you on here.

False. Pedophile is defined as sexual attraction to prepubescent children. There is no evidence of James being involved with prepubescent children. You really need to stop listening to rumors.

before patreon deleted his account he had at least 400 supporters. i imagine that he has more fans that.

fucking kek

False. Onionboy is pedo. Lurk moar, onionfag.

Attached: 28154AED-3676-45DF-A82B-4D31CB84955F.gif (300x168, 655K)

Nobody cares Greg please kys and go include James in your note

i doubt he's going to kill himself. he's made countless videos against self-harm and suicide

>30 year old vegan paedo far left SJW gets wrecked by his victims coming forward
>calls registered libertarian Bush supporter Chris Hansen an "SJW" in pathetic attempt to revive his dead e-celeb career

Fuck off, Greg. Go get a McDonald's job, support your 2 kids and mentally ill tranny wife. Stop begging Yea Forums for help.

if he gets a full time job, then how will he ever find the time to make more entertaining youtube videos?

Let's start by watching his youtube videos and give him views:

Main channel: youtube.com/user/Onision

2nd channel (vlog): youtube.com/user/OnisionSpeaks

I'm a banana video: youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

Attached: onisionbanana.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

he's too good for mcdonald's, he should be a model