Why the FUCK does anyone live in cold places. Look up the most populated places in the world. All warm...

Why the FUCK does anyone live in cold places. Look up the most populated places in the world. All warm. Look at the most unpopulated places in the world. They’re all cold.

Warm places exist. Warm places exist. And fucking morons live in this garbage and trap fucking people here with a lifetime of suffering.

FUCK COLD

Attached: 749DD754-C9ED-4EF5-91AC-75518A0D2810.jpg (260x194, 10K)

I like the cold
also southern canada is a mix of hot and cold. it's great really

It's better than sweating your balls into infertility. Fuck you and your weakass skin, you nigger.

You say that cold places are unpopulated as if that's a bad thing.
You just wait until the zed apocalypse happens.
Stiffs freezing, fresh water, little population.
You're in a city during the apocalypse, you're as good as dead, nigger.

Weird how all these cold places are filled with money and education, while the warm places are all meth, violence, and brown criminals. Why is that?

Yeah, because Africa, Asia and other hot places are virtually empty. Wassock.

The hotter places are full of too many people.

Too cold: bundle up, mega comfy
Too hot: can only get so naked, usually hell

Awwwwww you afraid of the cold weak bitch boy? Hahahahahaha here take my jacket BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!

Me too. Cold is beautiful

And they die in fucking numbers, insurmountable to western Europeans. Fuck off. There are far more diseases, hunger, murder, etc. They are savage country. You are either a chink or a nigger, either/or don't you have to go kill human's pet to survive, like a fucking wild animal?

I’m moving to Iran. Shit looks hot af!

There are fewer diseases in cold places because diseases literally can't survive in such conditions, and neither should humans attempt to

And yet those places of "non-habitability," manage to be far more advanced than those of "habitability." I wish a super volcano would erupt, so niggers, asians and middle easterners would stop getting money and gibbs. Would be the only thing that would being the western world back to its best. Tired of north Americans and Euros catering to subhumans.

northern montana, reporting in. Used to -40 weather in the winter(7 months) and 90-100 the rest (with like, 20 days in between for fall and spring that are 70~)

This

cold is only cold when you're outside.
you seem to be fucking retarded.

I wish I was born and grew up there. I live in KY and it's fucking miserable here. 90 fucking degrees with 50+ percent humidity 6 fucking months of the year. It's winter and it was almost 70 today, will be 60 tomorrow. First time in 3 months, I sweated. I can't do it, idk how I will cope this summer.

Attached: Chief.jpg (1089x1450, 341K)

why do you fucking care anyway faggot?

Yeah, brown people sure are weak.

we have the highest suicide rate among teenagers per capita.

I'm not a teenager, nor is my child a teenager.

You’re the sweaty nerd

I've worked in the cold climate, and I've worked in the hot climate. And you know what?
You can't think when it's hot. Your brain is baked. That's why there are so many "Florida Man" stories. That's why Arizona people are such burn-outs.
I suppose it's a good climate if your entire job is putting up roofing - once your brain is already well done, it's a lot easier than roofing in the rain and snow.
But anything that uses actual brain power, you need someone working in a climate where neurons actually fire instead of smoke.

jobs are really bad pay over here too, and there isnt much to do here except hunt fish drugs and sex

I suppose. Does that matter?

Yeah my friends say Canada is hell on earth

live in shitty illinois and no one ever mentions how fucking bad we got both
it gets so fucking hot and humid over the summer

You crackers can’t even go out in the sun!

Consider the following:
It's a hot day and you're out in the sun...the heat Is now unbearable, you feel your clothes sticking to your sweaty skin. There is no escape, no respite from a cool breeze, everywhere you go is just varying degrees of humid hot.

Compare that to the cold, if it gets to cold you can go inside or add and extra layer of clothing.
Being cold is much more comfortable than being hot.

Illinois is warmer than where I live but it’s windier so i think its shittier. 45 with wind is worse than 25 with none. Wind is the worst.

All I have to do is drink water and i cool off.

Working is one thing. But warm is infinitely better. You’re not supposed to work for 8 hours a day in the sun.

I've been working in med for the last 6 years, I can probably find work in Montana. Also, all we have here are horses, hunting, fishing, drugs and sex too. KY has an opioid problem to add to it, and even our largest cities are pretty fucking boring. Lexington has horses and college bars, Louisville has niggers, and other large cities problems in a smaller version of those cities. Take your pick. I'd rather pick a snow storm in Montana than step outside my house and see a nigger, and I do that every other day when I see my neighbor step out of his out to not deal drugs for the day and spend it with his kid.

Unless you have some water cooling plumbing and pumps running through you body I fail to see how that works

Fuck the heat, I hate living in the South, it's basically brutal heat and humidity from April to mid October here. The air feels suffocating in the summer, the heat zaps my energy, and the days last forever so you can't do anything. I'm not even really white, I'm hapa yet my skin still burns quick. And the power bill trying to keep the apartment somewhat cool is a pain in the ass. I wish I could live in Washington, it's always cool and cloudy there, pretty expensive however so I plan on moving to Minneapolis instead. High wages, strong job demand, housing isn't too badly priced, safe city for it's size and the long winters keep people the fuck away.

Just feed a fire and you'll be fine. You can even cook your food in the same fire that keeps you alive.
>drink water and cool off
Can an AC cook your food? Does an AC rely on stable electric grid? You are the first to go if shit ever hits the fan. You will die when you are dying for water, and all you have is a stagnant, infested pool of water.

Leaf here. Big fan of the cold.

dude, I am pic related and I get sunburns every fucking year in this southern heat. I thought being part nigger would help, but it's a no go, I can only tan so much before blisters start to happen. My apartment is set on a year long 60F. Doesn't cost anything during the winter b/c my neighbors basically warm my apartment for me, and the summers, I blind my windows out so it stays cool. My gf bitches a lot during the winter, but she has her own little space heater I tell her to use.
I want to believe race has nothing to do with how we "feel" about weather, but it could just be dumb nigger speak.

Attached: 23andme.png (768x346, 20K)

And Jigaboos can't even go "Thanks for the warning Officer."!

Yet we can build civilizations in the most inhospitable areas. What a shocker.

I'm way more bothered by the heat, I hate to sweat, so much so that I do most of my fitness shit by swimming or bicycling cause that has built-in air cooling. Being very cold hurts me, sure, but I'm from Sacramento and I think the memory of being poor and miserable without or with very weak air conditioning in the summer is sort of a semi-traumatic thing. I am a very hairy, very white, white person and generally prefer it be around 68F (20C) in my room at any given moment. I start to get hot at about 77F (25C). Real ass unmixed white people are not built for this sun belt bullshit, I don't know how Texans stand it, only other state I ever lived in besides CA and it was only for like a year with some chick.

Texas City...yeah actually that brings me to some points. Fuck humidity and fuck bugs. You know what cold-ass places don't have? Roaches, ever. I could just leave a pizza out on my counter for a week and all that would happen is it gets dry and hard. We do have weird spiders but they're afraid of people and you never actually see them.

Attached: Sawmill Peak 009.jpg (1600x1200, 275K)

>You’re not supposed to work for 8 hours a day in the sun.
>Look up the most populated places in the world. All warm.

Nice try troll. We're on to you. Now eat the shit you served up and move along.

I can bet that you are a fat neet.

You even die easier when it's cold vs hot, in the most extreme cases you can't tell me you'd rather die in a hot desert vs a cold desert. You get numb after a few days, hallucinate, fall asleep then die when you are in hypothermia. When you're dying of hypothermia you get real fucking itchy, insane, your skins crusts as it dehydrates, then you finally die, real fucking slow.

I tan slightly for about an hour to maybe two hours max, any more and my skin just peels like the dickens. I leave my window open in the winter until it gets near freezing outside, It helps me sleep. Double blackout curtains in the summer to try to insulate from the heat. I'm counting the days before I get my degree, I can't wait to move out of Arkansas, the only redeeming thing about this state is the Ozark mountains, everything else about this state is shit, I can't even buy booze on Sunday here, and my county is dry so I have to drive 15 minutes to a liquor store.

I hate people.

Like 30-40 degrees with no wind but where I live I wake up with thick ass ice on my window every day dry air a fucking shock of cold every day and fucking non stop winds

What kind of ass backwards third world shithole do you live in where any of that is relevant?

Exactly. You literally die one day sleeping outside in the cold. In the heat just hop in a lake

Why the FUCK does anyone live in hot places. Look up the most populated places in the world. All cold. Look at the most unpopulated places in the world. They’re all hot.

Cold places exist. Cold places exist. And fucking morons live in this garbage and trap fucking people here with a lifetime of suffering.

FUCK HOT

I really think it would be easier to die of dehydration in the heat. Makes your skin break out and shit, all pimply and gross. Ugh, I'd rather shovel snow than be all covered in whiteheads with roaches and bees after every last bite of food. Also I hate people that keep arctic dogs in hot climates, they must be so miserable.

Basically I think white people are from cold places, it's why they're white in the first place? Also why the projecting brow ridge rather than the swept back brow ridge of everyone else but especially black people. The projecting brow and tendency toward large eyebrows in whites is to block rain drops from getting in their eyes. The epicanthal folds on north asians is like a tiny pair of dust goggles. The kinked hair of black people is probably to promote heat loss through the top of the head. All of this does something, each thing has it's secret reason.

Attached: white.jpg (428x638, 67K)

Hahahahah pussy

I’m near Louisville wish it was colder

I got to say, living in New England is pretty nice. Having all four seasons is great. Fuck having 365 days of summer.

You already said it
>Less people
>Cold

Sounds like wins to me you equator fucker

>ignorance the post.
It is much easier to get warmer than it is to get cooler. You need AC to get cooler, water only works so much, and it even causes sunburn easier than if you just an AC indoors. You need shade to keep the sun from fucking up your skin longterm. You can look it up, it's true. A day in the winter cold is better than a day in the summer heat, and it's easier to survive. You don't have to deal with insects when it's cold, guess what you have to handle during the heat? In the U.S?? FUCKING TICKS. Leeches, fleas, FLIES, etc. Don't pretending dealing with warmer weather is easier than cooler weather.

>get
Damn I'm drunk.. I meant to say "deal with cooler weather than warmer weather."

Cracker came from the old word whip cracker, as in save masters, so I take ZERO offense to it! LMAO!

But it is, hence why more people live in warmer climates than cold. Like, why is that difficult to understand? AC is pretty standard in today’s world.

>Babby’s first comeback.

South Carolina here.
You know the heat sucks when a literal hurricane is something you actually look foreward to. Really, imagine thinking "I can't fucking wait until the power goes out, all the roads are flooded and the wind gets so strong it throws fucking trees into people's windows, because at least then it won't be so god damn hot"
It's black flag most of the year and it seems to get even worse every year. December and january had plenty of days over 85 degrees. Imagine having a sweaty ballsack on christmas. Admittedly there were a couple of nights this winter where it went just barely below freezing but come spring time it's back to being so unbearably hot that you can't even fucking think properly. There's a reason most of the violent crime happens in the summer months, sometimes the heat gets you. And you know whay else? There's tribes of niggers here just making things that much worse and they'll never leave because they enjoy the heat.
I hate it here. I wish the world would freeze. We need nuclear winter or fucking Yellowstone to erupt and cool shit down, I don't care about crop failures or catastrophic earthquake's and tsunamis, I just want it to not be so god damn hot holy shit.

Because Niggerz

Shitskin detected.

AC also costs a lot of power and money to run, and what if I want to do an outdoor activity? I would rather be in comfortable climate then have to bear through it if given the option.

>the most unpopulated
That's why.

This, cun'ts in this thread have never had a debilitating summer. They LARP b/c they've never sweated in a 60F room b/c it was too fucking hot outside that the actual AC couldn't actually work, so it says it's 60F but it's actually 85 FUCKING DEGREES IN YOUR house/APARTMENT.

Some people were born there and didn't have a choice in the matter

baby's*

stay in school kid, learn to spell. Ebonics is not a real language.

A: i get heat stroke easy, even during northern summers
B: niggers hate cold

>niggers hate cold

beaners and flips too, it's really the best part of it, the way to go if you're stuck in CA like me. thank god for the sierra nevada mountains.

Attached: demsierras.jpg (2121x1414, 609K)

Cold keeps niggers away, especially cold with copious amounts of snow.