Tired of stupid cunts with defective wombs shitting out retarded defective kids...

tired of stupid cunts with defective wombs shitting out retarded defective kids. and the worst part is they always shit out more kids after the first one, despite the fact that they know that their uterus is effectively a retard factory

youtube.com/watch?v=k6K4j5UHZn0

watch this 200 lb tasmanian devil have what ended up being a 4.5 HOUR MELTDOWN, that one wasn't enough, they selfishly produced another fuck trophy instead of adopting and what do you know, the same womb that made genetic disaster #1 also happened to make genetic disaster #2

Attached: 8wP2Iuq-1.png (537x715, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You realize the videos fuck right?

No it's not, you click on the link-- don't tell me you're one of those autistic kids.

Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.

it broked

Retard. The only way to watch it is to Copy Paste the URL. Clearly all your time watching these videos rubbed off.

Evidently, *punches head* then *punches knees*. Pop out another retard.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1100x739, 1.02M)

Spitter from L4D.

im so glad my gf got an iud

American Christian?

And this effects your life how?
I mean, other than getting your panties in a wad?

I'm a Christian.
It destroys America.

>It destroys America.
Does it?
I'd say that butthurt losers who bitch about their freedom but want to control everyone else are the ones destroying America.

Attached: 1572116402137.jpg (576x576, 80K)

No, I believe in freedom, like freedom of speech.

The world is going to lose, America will win.

This is what you get if you inject 50 vaccines in a newborn containing mercury and formaldehyde, but it is needed to dumb down the whites to be able to racemix/genocide so the Jews can be king of the goblins.

Attached: fluoride.jpg (587x522, 116K)

Yikes, if this was my kid I would have killed myself by now.

Attached: 1580374767389.jpg (576x768, 40K)

>It destroys America.
but thats a good thing...

Look at the fucking state of their house.
I wander how much social security these parasites are claiming from taxpayers

Look at the rest of their channel, loads.

also check

Attached: budget_deficit.png (756x768, 131K)

Honestly it's shit like this where I really think I dont want kids because there's a chance they might come out like this and I know for a fact that I would not be able to think of them as my child if they start to destroy my house, I would try to put them in a home or somewhere where they can be taken care of. I genuinely feel bad for that family knowing that their lives are pretty much ruined by them and their dreams or whatever is down the drain.

and
You could throw me a couple of million too, that is nothing to you...

Attached: 1580257339192.png (612x792, 130K)

this girl is chewing her hands off and it looks like her brain is trying to kill itself. at some point, euthanasia should really be considered.

The poor thing

pressed 8 than 3 than 1 while watching it, ... kinda sums it up i guess.

makes me wonder if the nazis were right about euthanizing damaged humans.

What would happen if you put that woman with other autists like this youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

Would they start communicating in austist or beat the fuck of each other

They would create hitlers dream child

Why does he keep screaming ow when he's hitting himself?

because it hurts.

Is this what a American is ?

You don't get it, it hurts inside her brain, chemicals killing her brain cells most likely

i’ve been known to shred up the pussy ayyyy nigga nigga ayyy uwu uwu shit on my chest bitch n smear it around uwu

guarantee she regularly smoked and/or drank during her pregnancy.

Why does he keep doing it then?

If they listen to dolphins they will get better

Help, I have autism and can't stop hitting myself.

Hey what if they are just faking it, for the camera ???

Good question, someone must answer this.

Maybe you deserve it... if you are angry at someone hit them instead.

This vid isnt broke... I just watched it. But yeah she is retarded cancer... I'd smother her with a pillow and call it a day

This is the kind of trash an incest would breed.

I thought she was an amerifat not British though?

The only solution? Go on a retard-esque aspie rant about it on Yea Forums. You're even worse than some waterheaded ape, at least they aren't CHOOSING to be a useless retard, unlike yourself.

At least I upset someone.

lolol

zong