Why does google say the avg dick size is 5...

why does google say the avg dick size is 5.16 but my dicks the only one every time thats smaller and 90% dicks on dick rate threads are like 7-9 inches on average?

Attached: 1583128042371.jpg (1501x2180, 682K)

Because people who aren't proud of their dicks don't post them on public forums.

Simple... only above average guys wanna partake in studies about dick size and cock rate threads.

/thread

Simple statistics for you. It's called participation bias. Only people with big dicks want to participate in anything involving dick size studies.

Cos there is >3bilion Asians with sub 12cm dicks

Also guys lie about their size. ALOT.

they post pictures retard

OP is stating the average dick size they've seen is larger than the statistical data states.
Why would lying about size have any relevance to this?

Also most people with micro dicks won't post pictures so the average in rate threads becomes higher.

Having a big dick isn't an advantage untill it gets to the point where u pull it out.
Women never believe it because of small dick dudes lying at all times.
It makes it that much more fun to see their suprised faces, but at the same time it would be cool if you guys would just stop lying so guys that arent challenged in the dick area can get ez poon.

You are so right user

sauce on photo?

Im like 6 and a half, but i can push 7 on a good day. I always say shit to chicks like "its good but not giant", and they immediately think its a fucking 3-4 incher or something.
They're pleasantly surprised to find out its still too big for two hands, and isnt small etc. This nigga's got a point. Do all of you guys say youre 8 inches or some shit?

never talks to a girl about size and always feels good the first time she pulls it out and see her eyes light up. Not huge but above average.
7 x 5.5

Right

i went to school with a guy who had a pic of a giant dong on his phone, he would send it to girls if the time was right.
I never asked him if it was because he had a tiny penor, but obviously that was the case.
So yeah probably.

Good girl

Why would you browse a thread full of dicks

fuck you whiteboi. asian cocks are just as big if not bigger than white or black guys.

im a hapa and gay.

no, generally speaking that's not true at all.
There are outliers in every race.
But sadly for asian dudes, they have the smallest dongs on average.
Obviously there are still asian with huge dicks, but theres way less of them than black of white guys with huge dongs.
also depends on nationality of the white or black guy.
Im not sure if fx vietnamese guys randomly have bigger dongs than chinese.
But as far as i know Northern europeans have bigger dongs than the anglos in england.
But obviously small dongs exist in all countries, just like big ones. It's just the amount of them that is the differentiation.

tl;dr stop being an unobjective small dicked faggot. no one cares in the end, especially native asian women.

also im asian, sry 4 typos.
btw my dick is 200 inches

Ever heard of Photoshop?

wut is a hapa

half asian half white

>90% dicks on dick rate threads are like 7-9 inches on average
Only guys with bigger than average dicks post them, or post other dudes' dicks more likely.
What sort of dude has pictures of other dudes' dicks?