What’s the easiest way to make a bomb out of curiosity?

What’s the easiest way to make a bomb out of curiosity?

Attached: D66CE7C0-6EA1-4151-8CA5-4F9472F9312B.png (750x1334, 54K)

Why do you want to know fag?

google it

The Works toilet bowl cleaner mixed with foil balls inside a Gatorade bottle....ahhh middle school

Industrial Society and it's Future

Probably outta bomb material. That makes a bomb

Hello there, FBI.

Attached: 16.jpg (539x750, 29K)

tape a bunch of fireworks and firecrackers together

Find your nearest grain elevator. Walk inside, especially when it's nice and dusty. Light up a cigarette. Instant kaboom.

>add dynamite
>is vbied
done

Attached: mars_science_laboratory_curiosity_rover_nasa.jpg (2500x1406, 563K)

Normally you can't make a bomb out of curiosity, you have to use explosives instead.

Kek

Dispersion device.
Sack of flour.
Remote ignition source.
Done.
In other news, if you want to know how to make all of that, you can kiss my god damned ass FBIfag.

Attached: 1556593875895.jpg (550x550, 115K)

I thought Curiosity was still on Mars? How are you going to make a bomb out of it from here..

NASA didn't send shit to mars

Alert your school immediately

Hydrogen gas isn't exactly a "hydrogen bomb" but you can get a lovely *whoompf* that shits all over the time your dad went a little heavy on the charcoal starter.

is this a lousy attempt for the FBI to fish out terrorists. Hmmm

Why OP? WHY?!

stick an unopened can of chili and beans in a microwave for 20 minutes

sauce: retarded ass roommate

You have to use chemicals an shit. Curiosity on it's own wouldn't blow your hat off.

so glad i dont go to your school faggot

Ask Muhammad

Better yet, eat 3 cans of chili and down 2 glasses of milk. Try not to puke and force that shit through your entire digestive system. 4hrs later, you'll be feeling the urge to shit. Try to hold it in for 2 more hrs to let it stew a bit more. When ready, unzip pants, squat and set off the bomb.

Yea Forums should be able to weaponize curiosity.
Let's see how long it takes?

A curiosity bomb? What are you getting at OP?

Anyhow easiest not very harmful but could be harmful bomb would be a bottle of diet coke with a Mentos in it then screw the cap back on. You can stick the mentos in the cap using bubble gum or glue and then screw the cap on then shake the bottle.

Also dry ice and water in a bottle. Also Drano and aluminum foil in a bottle.

Stop being faggots and give me an answer, something cheap that doesn’t require a large amount of technical knowledge

Just wondering not planning anything

Styrofoam + gasoline = napalm v.1

Where are you from? Europe right?

yes, Turkey

America

So the best bomb I've learned how to make is actually a well known asian technique. It requires a high proof ethanol, a few ounces of Sapporo beer, and a few easily obtained household materials. You take a 2 ounces of a higher proof liquor/fermented wine (sake for instance) and set it inside of a small glass, such as a shot glass, and set it aside. Meanwhile, take a few swigs of your Sapporo and then pour the rest into a glass, about halfway full. Afterwards, put two small slats of wood on top of the pint glass, then set your sake on top of the wood. Move your device to a table, and then begin slapping said table (or surface of your choosing) with your hands to imitate a drum beat. After a few seconds, the sake glass should fall into the glass of beer. Make sure that as soon as it does, you drink it. Once drunk, it should cause you to chill the fuck out and not worry about creating highly explosive ordinance that could potentially kill yourself or others. If the first one doesn't work, repeat until it does.

Go to an Ariana Grande concert and ask other attendees. I'm sure one of them will have your answer.

Turkey AND America?

Obviously it depends what your purposes are, what exactly is going to qualify as a bomb. Honestly just run down to your local ACME supply co. and buy one of tge round ones with a fuse

no, Turkey

this. Depends what you mean by bomb. You can enclose your shit in an airtight container and itll eventually explode. Molotovs are easy to make as well, and quite destructive if used correctly