CHECKMATE, TRUMP-FAGGOTS

CHECKMATE, TRUMP-FAGGOTS
Meet the next President of the United States.

Attached: 1581007928186.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, nobody really believes that. The people propping him up would prefer four more years of Trump to a Sanders administration.

Not even the DNC thinks he will be president, they're just rigging it for him because they want to save the party from being completely "Berned".

Lol nope. And Sanders has no backbone. Those two loud BLM niggers who took the mic from him during his first primary run and made him look like a beta was all I needed to see.

more like meet the new ylyl format

>most of his support is centered in the South, and other states that havent voted democrat since FDR
Yeah good luck.

Wow, that's diggin' deep, cossack.

Go beat off to the cuck thread, newfaggot

Okay, Ivan

Biden is only there to bumble around and spiral into dementia while Michelle Obama and Hillary get prepped for a brokered convention.

I’ll kill myself if he’s elected

Look at this brain damage lmfao

Attached: 1581570317698.jpg (634x815, 120K)

None of it matters anyway. Might as well kill yourself over your actual life. I’m sure that’s what the real issue is.

someone tell him what hes running for

>Thinking any right winger has backbone
lmao. Buy more guns, good goy.

Here

Attached: Screenshot_20200304-013949_Chrome.jpg (1440x3040, 737K)

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

Attached: Screenshot_20200304-014001_Chrome.jpg (1440x3040, 604K)

Russian bots at it again. Remember to report these fags and move on.

These things speak for themselves, faggot. There’s no argument you can make that what we call “the left” now is doomed to decades of failure until they get rid of pink haired lesbian intersectional feminists, tumblr gender provocateurs, communist, BLM niggers, and SOROS.

can't wait to spend the election spamming creepy joe pics and making new ones. If you thought the last election was a shit-show, this one will be a pedo shit-show.

Looks like he going for the oval office in this photo

Attached: download.jpg (840x550, 79K)

you're fucking retarded if you think Biden has a chance against Trump and i don't even like that orange fuck.

I guess Yea Forums should support him, he loves loli

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Biden has an icicles chance in hell against Trump. If the democrats were serious about trying to get themselves in office, they'd push for Sanders. His grassroots campaign is legitimate. Biden is a stroke away from chewing his tongue for the rest of his life.

Watching leftists try to shill Biden for the next year, with a straight face! Praise Kek, you glorious bastard!

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

How does it feel to be wrong and gay?

Go to bed Joe

Exactly what he feared the most. Gotta send Giuliani to more countries to look for dirt. Did he check Djibouti?

Biden is running for Senate retard

You realize this shows Biden winning, right?

You could throw a rock at random into a crowd 20 times and everyone of them would be better than Trump.

Maybe you should stop throwing rocks, commie.