It’s the end of the world...

It’s the end of the world, this is exactly like the black plague but 1000 times worse and is gonna kill everyone on earth. There’s no cure for it except a slow death. You all should be panicking like I am.

Attached: 53AF95D8-0755-4004-BA90-082186FACA90.png (810x374, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc11.com/5982717/
cnbc.com/2020/03/03/who-says-coronavirus-death-rate-is-3point4percent-globally-higher-than-previously-thought.html
time.com/5783838/coronavirus-symptoms-wuhan-survivor/
dovepress.com/current-perspectives-on-the-spread-of-plague-in-africa-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-RRTM
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No disease can be worse then this.

No. It'll die down. Trust me. I'm God.

its not kiliing canada yet yo.

sterile needles seem to do the trick

It will, it’ll spread and kill everyone ever.

One can only hope

Attached: 1583276067699m.jpg (1024x697, 57K)

then what?

We need a culling dont be a bitch.

Seriously who ever heard of a flu virus that doesn't infect children? Is someone trying to off the boomers for ruining the planet?

abc11.com/5982717/

Attached: download (1).jpg (282x179, 9K)

this

Relax, covid19 is a culling technique the chinese created. It targets the weak and elderly. Doesn't even kill children.

Attached: afa.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

>flu virus
it's not a flu virus
it doesn't act like flu

we don't know how, exactly it transmits but we do know it's contagious

Who cares

and then?

>we don't know how, exactly it transmits
I heard it transmits like any airborne contagion, no?

said god to noah

Attached: 1579417694054.jpg (2893x1875, 1.76M)

It's nothing like the fucking black plague. Like one percent of victims are dying and most of them are old.

>no?

cnbc.com/2020/03/03/who-says-coronavirus-death-rate-is-3point4percent-globally-higher-than-previously-thought.html

During a press briefing Monday, WHO officials said they don’t know how COVID-19 behaves, saying it’s not like influenza. They added that while much is known about the seasonal flu, such as how it’s transmitted and what treatments work to suppress the disease, that same information is still in question when it comes to the coronavirus.

the virus acts like a poison where anti venom only acts on a supply

It’s literally worse then the fucking Black Plague! People should be panicking!

It’s WORSE then the Black Plague, actually. Everyone should be scared, this is the end of the world.

It’s gonna kill literally everyone ever.

We SHOULD be panicking!

Shut up stupid cunt. Its the chinese flu, 40,000 people have already recovered. Fatality rate 3.4% max. what the fuck are you on about?

So, someone on the news claimed that no one knows how airborne contagions are transmitted, and you just believed them because you've never seen the news be blatantly wrong about scientific facts.

The black plague prevailed because of exceedingly prime conditions. The bubonic virus is still around, still infects shitty nations, we just have the means to stop it. Covid19 is a number of levels worse

>news be blatantly wrong about scientific facts.

The news was just quoting the World Health Organization
They are literally doctors and scientists

people say its worse than the black plague but little to no rats have been found

It's just the flu bro

Attached: download (2).jpg (1200x718, 124K)

>You all should be panicking like I am.
you ordered $100 of pointless garbage on amazon today alone
you bought 2 lattes from starbucks and a monster energy drink today
you ate fast food today delivered to your home.
you are watching netflix right now while simultaneously browsing the internet and playing video games.
yeah real apocalypse

Assholes in flyover States?

You just cannot accept that Trump gutted NIH/CDC which contributed in a small, negative way to our ability to cope with COVID-19.

People are gonna die. Not a lot of people, probably, but it is freaky.

You don't have to worry so long as mommy brings you chicken tendies in your basement. It's not like you get out and exposed to the world anyhow.

It has about a tenth of the mortality of the black death, and it isn't spreading to the vast majority of the population. I mean if you look at the numbers from a position of being a one digit retard like you, sure they look scary. But from a position of having at least two digit IQ, anyone can see that a virus that hasn't even infected 1% of the city at ground zero, and kills about 6% of those it infects (6% of less than 1%), where everyone lives packed at 3,200 people per square mile, is not really a problem. Statistically you are more likely to die before you catch COVID-19 than you are to catch it and die from it.

Wash your hands, don't touch your face, and quit panicking, and your chances of infection drop to negligible.

There is no cure, it’s literally the end of the world and people should be panicking. If I get it, I’ll kill myself.

No it’s not, it’s literally the worst disease to ever exist ever and every single person who gets it dies violently!

yeah im sure you would also kill yourself if you got cooties m9

Exactly it’s the worst disease known to man, legit every single person who gets it dies it’s 1000000000000000% worse then the bubonic plague and cancer. People should be panicking, this is literally the end of humanity as we know it. And Trump isn’t taking it seriously, despite it being the worst disease ever.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO ISNT A TRUMPTARD IS PANICKING YOU FAGGOT! And we should be! It’s the worst disease humanity has ever had.

>there is no cure
>deathratelessthen4%
>doesnotcompute

>Its the chinese flu
No it's not. The morphology of a corona virus is entirely dissimilar that of influenza. Comparisons like that are foolish and reveal that you are not STEM.

Sorry Ivan.

It’s literally the worse plague society as a whole as ever been through. There’s no cure, and everyone who gets it dies. Take this seriously and quit listening to Drunpf

bruh your not a fucking genius just because you searched on google lmao. its not genetically "similar" but it is similar to the fatality rate

Thank you. It’s the worst disease society has ever face.

The only thing more virulent than COVID-19 is a red-hatter

It’s the worst disease we’ve ever been through, and it will wipe everyone off of earth

oh my god everyone needs to chill, its a stupid disease. THERES NO CURE EBVYERYONE IS DEAD no you fucking idiot, does 3.4% fatality rate sound like 100% fatality rate? no. Its not plague.inc

time.com/5783838/coronavirus-symptoms-wuhan-survivor/

which is worst to get cooties or covid?

not plague.inc

Japanfag reporting in.

No, it ain’t the end of the world, but it will cause massive economic disruption. I’m already seeing people stocking up on non-perishables and hygiene products at the stores.

The older the society, the harder it’s going to hit. In other words: Africa won’t feel a fucking thing. Japan, on the other hand, must be very, very careful.

Good luck, Burgerlanders and everyone else. It won’t be as bad as faggots like OP say, but it’ll be awhile before things start looking up again.

Attached: A18C2B4C-D2FD-42AD-B943-CA5A1C6E522B.png (826x657, 434K)

ez neither I would get both and still get on a plane and travel around the world

That’s what cuntservatives want you to believe, so your fucking research

bruh stop with the conspiracys, you have done as much research as I have, we both use fucking google and no one here is an expert. But people should be mature enough to realise this isnt a big issue

Yes it is, worse.

Covid19 is
Cookies are awful and can totally ruin social vibes in your click. Shit sucks

>WHO doesn't know how airborne contagions are transmitted.

citation needed.

I'm just a CNA, and I know how airborne contagions are transmitted

like ikr literally

Attached: 1-5e415ba78720c__700.jpg (700x700, 92K)

COVID-19: Less than 1% infection rate. 6% mortality rate treated or untreated negligible difference.

Y. pestis (bubonic plague): During outbreaks has a 1% infection rate until contained. 10% mortality when treated. 30-90% untreated.

dovepress.com/current-perspectives-on-the-spread-of-plague-in-africa-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-RRTM
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Plague is measurably worse than COVID-19

>do your research
As you can see, I did. Do yours.

Thank you.

Awesome quadruple-dubs my friend bravo!

Thank you

Old people. Rightfully so they should.

>I'm just a CNA

Did you even read the article?
Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of WHO’s health emergencies program, said Monday that the coronavirus isn’t transmitting the same exact way as the fl

This isn't about you educating us on airborne transmission
This isn't about you at all

This thread is just shitty b8

Attached: 68DAA767-136C-4F98-8A59-30CEBCADD81C.jpg (600x600, 49K)

rats are now teaming with mosquitoes to generate enough air power to spread the wind borne coronavirus

Yes, and he said they don't FULLY understand transmission. They know enough to put control measures in place and so far nobody following those controls has been infected. Infections occur when people don't follow control measures. Wash your hands, don't touch your face, stay away from people who show symptoms. You'll be fine unless you are an unclean wretch shovelling down chicken tendies with unwashed hands after mommy bought them from the guy down town who just got back from a skiing trip in Northern Italy.

>stay away from people who show symptoms
ok cna dude

thx for the advice
we will all sleep well tonight

no reason to mistrust "experts" at WHO or CDC, because they work completely independently from any multinationals who might stand to benefit from vaccine sales and sick people...just think ppl, and follow the money

>vaccine sales

yeah... it would be kinda awkward if they charged for the vaccines
somehow I doubt your wet dream will come true

promises promises promises. All you make are empty promises.

As someone who despises libcucks that politicize everything something might be important, apparently the morbidity (rate at which infects and evolves) is profoundly high, something dumb retards wouldn't understand. That's why people are getting infected twice,
Bottom line is only seriously concerning for elderly people but the morbidity rate research is sound tbh, virus could evolve to be a bip weapon pretty much if true

If every post in this thread was a sick person, then hypothetically, the two quoted posters above would represent the number of dead.

Emergency vaccines are typically sold at a loss. Follow the money.

Who is really gonna be a bitchass and die to some cheap Chinese knock off virus?

dont worry covid wont last long it ws made in china kekek

Attached: 1582775437661.jpg (460x442, 64K)

If you're under 40 or 50 you have 1 in a 500 chance of dying from it, you retard.

>That's why people are getting infected twice,

Citation needed

This tbh. It will even rekill ppl who are already dead.

You’re retarded

We should've nuked china when we all had a chance. I mean they deserve it. Disgusting people, who saw footage from the market?

fucking wind blows and westcoast gets fucked

No you are all wrong.
I'be been watching cnn for 3 days straight, this is the end. This disease is killing 65% of everyone it infects, and its spread to every country in the world already

Its over guys

just like ebola was supposed to? I hear it didn't get very far from ground zero even. and neither has the Corona Virus