How come Americas are trapped in the left/right paradigm?

How come Americas are trapped in the left/right paradigm?
Do they even have the mental capacity to break free and abandon identity politics?

Attached: shutterstock_362131352.0.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Fuck off democuck

kill yourself republoser

Sadly no

At least Democrats support a pathway for escaping the paradigm. Ranked choice voting for the win.

We're not. We're trapped in a left/right illusion when it's right/far-right.

Liberal Logic

Fuck you, democrats are retards. Only Republicans can lead us away from this endless battle

Liberal logic supports good ideas, yes.

Anarcho capitalism is supreme

Attached: EQGQf7GW4AEC26Z.png (509x820, 1.18M)

I WANT TO BREAK FREE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TIME I KNOW IT'S FOR REEEEAL

I WANT TO BREAK FREE

Attached: 1566715994531.jpg (640x619, 90K)

What's funny is that George Washington himself thought political parties in the U.S was a dogshit idea
Lord and behold, he was right

shut up boomer

I had an idea for a paradigm shift, and I have most of the technical knowledge to pull it off, but not the political knowledge. And I hate politics.

As for me I'm a proud member of the Mario Party.

>muh boomer

actual left/right political differences are the opposite of identity politics. traditionally left/right refers to the political economic spectrum, not social issues.

Agreed. You Americans are so caught up in your 'left or right' Democrat or Republican. It's your bullshit two party system. You're either one or the other. It creates division. You hate each other over some stupid beliefs your parents taught you. You take your politics just far too seriously. By definition, ALL politicians are lying cock suckers. Theyll say Anything to get into power then fuck you in the arse anyway. Not one of them is to be trusted. But you dumb fucks will wave your flags and come on your pants over your choosen party. Just sad man

yeah, that sounds like some shit a liberal would say. registered to vote democrat are we? fag.

>people who know more about politics than me are liberal fags

Oh my god, doubling down on the autism. cringe

>actual left/right political differences are the opposite of identity politics
What about when people identify as being left or right?

Using autism as a catch all insult hasn't been anything but cringe in years.

Are you fucking retarded?

that's the plan

>identity politics
a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

That last part is key. Identifying with traditional broad-based party politics can't also be moving away from them.

fptp is a retarded system that guarantees this deadlock
if it doesnt change then were fucked

>Are you fucking retarded?
The fact that you have to ask, think asking it can have any positive results, or think that asking it is a good insult, is again massive cringe.

>"You didn't use the exact wording I would have used, therefore your point is invalid"

- you

its the way the entire system is structured which is the reason why there's 2 parties. its not the american people being in 2 big buckets, the most powerful nation didn't get there by being too stupid to be above identity politics, retard.

Are you stupid for real?

You seem to have misunderstood, I'm saying that if someone identifies as left or right it is by definition not identity politics. I'm simply answering your question.

Well if we agree then why are we arguing?

Here's the thing user, you can't know. Each of us is more certain of our own intelligence than that of random anonymous poster's. This is again, a pointless question. The only way to find an answer is to evaluate a poster's analytical capabilities through their messages. For instance, I might see you asking the same question again, expecting a different answer, as a sign that you're insane. I might also see that the question is itself pointless and so you are likely retarded. But here's the uncertainty, you could also just be a troll. A retarded troll. And because of that I will assume that you are intelligent and hold a discussion with you regardless, while trusting nothing of your sentiments or motives.

I wasn't aware I was arguing with you. I was just answering the question "What about when people identify as being left or right?". This was my first post directed towards you in the thread.

wow fags type much? dint read lol

Because which ever "side" goes 3rd party will be steamrolled for at least 4 elections by the other "side" when they dont change a thing.

/thread

fuck off, whitenigger

Attached: no.png (860x796, 388K)