Which one is better for you? i prefer biggie's flow but tupac's lyrics hit closer to home for me so tupac wins

which one is better for you? i prefer biggie's flow but tupac's lyrics hit closer to home for me so tupac wins

Attached: tupac biggie.jpg (1200x894, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

it's such a cuck thing to be into rap and hiphop if you aren't a nigger hoodrat

at least i don't listen to fucking drake or kendrick lamar or some shit like that

Biggie. Tupac is overrated as fuck most of his fans are teenage girls

A overrated faggot nigger

I'm not a nigger so I listen to hard rock music. Sage

biggie is just too hood for me, i can't relate to his lyrics at all

Well rap is a hood thing, it's like a poetry of the streets an it should be about hood life unlike modern garbage "rap" about faggots with tats on face in tight pants life

Yo nigger nigger smack blunts smoke hoes drive by shooting some crack yo nigger
Truly they are master lyricists

>hood life
Glorifying poverty ensuring the you get generation has no motivation to better themselves
Guess that's why niggers keep nigging, but it's the white man keeping them down right?

Dont you see the jews imported them here to make shitty music to brainwash you to make you think you like the shit.

Blueface baby

If you actually listen to Tupac's music, you would know he's not putting people down with his music, but trying to lift his community up. Songs like "White Man'z World" acknowledge the struggle of the 400 year system of oppression, but also acknowledges that in the modern day, black people won't make it anywhere on life if they continue killing eachother. In interviews he says that by becoming rich, he himself reinforces the systems that separate successful black men from those stuck impoverished. He's actually a really smart guy and I know the memes are all about "he he nigger" but you got to be fair, there are a lot of niggers in the world, 2Pac definitely isn't one of them.

>there are a lot of niggers in the world, 2Pac definitely isn't one of them.
I can smell the soy from here

>400 year system of oppression

stopped reading right there. Don't parrot your gender studies professors. They don't know shit.

Rap is fucking garbage listen to something with real meaning cuck

>there are a lot of niggers in the world, 2Pac definitely isn't one of them.

nah dude he's still a nigger but you make a valid point

Biggie aas the real fucking poet, tupac is overhyped crybaby shit

Are you a retard? Kendrick lamar is the current best artist there is. Ima assume your a noob to Kendrick and have only listened to DAMN

One is a shit rapper, the other is a shit rapper with a lisp. So...

kendrick lamar is literally cuckold music

You are so ignorant , I personally love 70s and 80s classic rock but I would never limit myself to just that genre. Knowledge is acquired from learning about different perspectives.

1.Grab the Mic
2.Letter 2 my unborn child (original)(pre-mix)
3.This ain't livin (original)
4.Pour out a little liqour
5.Papaz Song
These are my favorites

Once you mature listen to them both again , you will understand who's better.

Attached: 1577918141051.png (612x495, 419K)

Bump

Biggie. Too lazy to give reasons.

Glad both of these degenerate apes are dead and that no one found the killers. Good riddance to these subhumans.

Attached: 1568126755421.jpg (900x675, 305K)

this

It could be one killer

1000% on Tupac. Go listen to his OG and non released music in his unofficial 2pac fanboy's forum. BTW it's getting really fucking tired on hearing "oh, he is a nigger" we get it you edgy fags. You hate niggers, this is why nobody loves you. Worthless pigs.

big L is better than both

not even close

Big L is maybe top 15 for me.

big L sucks big fuckin dick

2 disgusting niggers who produce nigger music for niggers and those who wish to be niggers.

kill em all

Attached: 1581557493072.gif (320x432, 970K)

I liked them both, fucking kike marketing tragedy.

Agreed, rap was cool when it had a soul. It also helped that rock/metal was also huge, so the two competed and got better and better. Now it's just artificial pop, rap and EGM...

Guru's Jazzmatazz vol.1 is such a classic.

We get it , you got beat up by a black person for being racist .

MF DOOM

How cuck can you be?

You are letting 2 black men stuff your ear holes

It's funny how you can hear in biggies voice that he's a fatass.

Biggie has better beats and a more party vibe than tupac. Better for hangouts. The only tupac worth playing at a party is california love. Biggie on the other hand

>Hypnotize
>Juicy
>Mo money Mo Problems
>Notorious Thugs
>Big Poppa

Throw your hands in the ayerrr if you's a true player

really uplifting his community and and not displaying niggerish behaviour at all in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU