Is being a virgin at the age of 20 a good reason to kill myself

Is being a virgin at the age of 20 a good reason to kill myself

Attached: AF648CAF-B010-4C5E-8A95-451F10A3BF4B.jpg (680x485, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Yes

being a virgin doesnt make you special, and im willing to bet thats not your issue anyways. go see a therapist.

There are a lot better reasons to kill yourself. Getting an adequate understanding of them all requires advanced math outside the scope of this response, but yeah go ahead and do it.

Just go find a black girl. Easy pussy champ.

Only responding because of trips. No.

Your probably a larping fat faggot but on the off chance this is real....
Dude relax the most common age to loose your virginity in 1st world countrys is 17-18.
So your a few years behind, who cares you got plenty of time to meet a nice girl.
BUT if she isn't a virgin practice on a hooker first and lose your virginity that way not to a gf whose already been fucked.

Attached: Screenshot_20191213-110354.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

being a virgin is never a reason to end it all; just work on yourself

Nah dude. Im in the army and im swimming in pussy when im not drinking myself into oblivion and i lost my v card at 19. Once you find the right girl to dick down. You'll get a huge confidence boost and be good.

whatever works

22 and still going

checked, see u in the next life user
>pic not related

Attached: 1581538366438.png (500x468, 155K)

Based and redpilled 18+ discord join now for GOOD TIMES!

discord.
gg/CrD9DAB

Attached: 1579565965414.jpg (1440x972, 75K)

Can't speak from the perspective of male virginity.
But my 21yr old ex-faience hadn't even kissed a guy and was the absolute best ex I have. The next top two were also virgins.

I guess I wonder if that's gender specific.
Are all post 17yr old virgin males just fucked? Or will you be the foie gras of our gender?

Good luck user.

All of you a bunch of plebs! When you reach age 30 then you can consider yourself a wizard. Only a few super no loser virgins can achieve this divine state! Praise the sun!

Naw. I lost my virginity at 22 and I've been with 14 girls since

That depends on why ur a virgin. I lost mine at 21 but just bc i had a low sex drive.

This is some real talk

Not at all.

If you want an STD, do this.

Yea Forumsruh sometimes I wish I was a virgin. Find a special girl, take time and enjoy that special moment, don't rush into with some dumb skank or series of dumb skanks like I did.

lmfao no do you think you're the only one? Most men are these days.

This. Never thought I'd care about who I lost my virginity to but do wish now it was someone who wasn't a roastie bitch.