Is there a way to check if my IP address is on a government watch list? Inb4 "It is now"

Is there a way to check if my IP address is on a government watch list? Inb4 "It is now"

Attached: Ok so.jpg (799x398, 47K)

It is now.

It is now.

Ipconfig /release

It is now.

It is now

already was

It is now.

Explain

Get a job at NSA and check the list.

It isn't now

rumor has it you can just ask the NSA, but they'll put you on there for wanting to know.

FBI here. We've been monitoring you for years.

Attached: fbi surveillance.jpg (790x301, 168K)

More like the government is on my watch list. I don't even know what an IP address is but tell me yours and I'll Google maps it and come beat you off

But I'm not American :/

You can literally just go and ask for all the non-public information the government has collected on you. They have to give it to and it is real. For someone like you though, it's just going to be an empty folder because the government isn't watching you schizo.

As if that would stop them

Mr FBI himself is at my door, please advise

I've kind of been looking up a lot of equipment and chemicals used in the extraction of DMT

Go to imagefap.com
Search for preteen

Petroleum Ether, lye and a seperatory funnel you dumb nigger

so if youre posting while spoofing an ip address or using a proxy or changing your macc address. it can still be narrowed down you your house.it doesnt matter. if they care enough about you they will make the effort to find you. mac and ip changing isnt enough. a proxy cant still identify you.if you have done anything incriminating at a coffee shop they will use every cameras footage in just to find you. pretty much talking shit on the internet just isnt enough it might get you on a list , but you wont have people following you.

tor exit node are constantly being made by people for the express purpose of spying on people