I was out walking today and this woman and her kids biked past me on the footpath almost hitting me. No warning...

I was out walking today and this woman and her kids biked past me on the footpath almost hitting me. No warning, no apology, they just kept on biking. At first, I was mad and then I thought to myself how funny it was that they didn't give a shit. I thought to myself how funny it would be if I had a baseball bat and told her to pick one of her kids. Could I do it? Absolutely. Would I do it? No, because it goes against my desire for self-preservation. I wonder what it would be like to just not give a fuck any more.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x540, 48K)

shut up, virgin

the dawn of the new age man... its happening

sound less like a psychopath and more like a resentful social autist.

Attached: 1470290835799.jpg (255x210, 18K)

fuck you! you can't stop progress libby!

are you the real joker?

It's funny how you think sex is a measure of your self-worth.

I wish I was the Joker, it would be fun to fuck with people and watch the world burn. Then break out of prison and do it all over again.

more like stfu and get the fuck out of my way

I understand the anger and frustration you feel along with the desire to act on it and fantasize about it if only for a minute or two.

However, the line "...how funny it would be..." means you are just trying to be yet another edge-lord whose existence is somehow more meaningful than others.

If you truly thought that was funny, even for a moment, you need to seek help or start grounding yourself in reality and not Yea Forums, youtube, and video games.

it's unfortunate you can't get any

if you really think about it, using virgin and incel as an insult is good because that's all we need is a bunch of angry mentally ill kids who want to watch the world burn.
keep up the good work

In my opinion most women are cunts. My psychologist would say that my generalization of women is a cognitive distortion. I'd love to tell her how funny I cognitive distortions are, but because of limited government funding is I was only allowed six free lessons.

Attached: cunts.jpg (512x300, 48K)

I'd like to measure dicks with you, but yours would probably be boring.

whats stopping u bro?

The reality is that people who do fucked-up shit either end up dead or in prison for the rest of their lives. I've been in a medium and minimum security prison and it wasn't the worst experience in my life. I don't know that I could handle solitary confinement for the rest of my life or years of death row waiting to die. I like living, so I don't want to die. Everyone who has posted assumes I'm a fucked-up kid. That's funny. I do live with my mother though, but I have my own bedroom, and it's not in the basement or a trailer.

Psychologists hate him!
Here's how one AROUSING trick fixes all of your problems!

Have you ever looked at a guy's penis, you know in the same room just to see how you stack up. It's weird how you aren't gay but you might accidentally look at a penis and get called gay. Then come to a website that has full of penis pics and try to start talking about trolls and getting lit, but its just a bunch of smelly dick pics dood. You telling me you haven't thought about sucking a dood's burrito filling?

Life isnt that serious man. Take a step back and breathe. Are you trying to tell me that YOU..the guy who makes you pick between which child he murders..would have said sorry to them if the roles were reversed? That makes no sense so what are you angry about. Ps...Youre a faggot.

I'm not gay, but I've experimented.

So the plot of Joker?

I watched a video today about this guy in Oregon who raped and murdered this girl. He was a campus security guard that was why she trusted him and got in the back of his car. The funny part was when he was sentenced to life instead of the death penalty because he took a plea. It was even funnier when he preached to her family about god, and they walked out.

Attached: missingoregon640360.jpg (1862x1048, 142K)