Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with...

Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with. You will be the social and legal father of her children, but she has chosen a different man to be the biological father.
It really doesn’t matter. You’ll be there for the pregnancy, tending to her needs. You’ll be there for the delivery, watching the baby come into the world, and you’ll be there for the child’s entire life, to provide it, and the mother, with a safe and nurturing home.
The only difference is whose cum was there at conception. She chose the best genetics to make the baby, and the best provider to raise it. She recognizes where you excel, and she chose you specifically for it.

Attached: 5745656354.webm (640x358, 511K)

that's a pretty gay fantasy OP. You should totally go talk to a counsellor or someone about this need to be cucked of yours. Doesn't seem healthy to want to share these mastabtory fantasies on a mongolian puppet forum.
best of luck getting healthy.

sauce?

As it should be.

Sweet

I really have to wonder what kind of depraved, low self-esteem loser would write this stuff and what they look like. There are people writing this that quite honestly have no idea how marriage works. Who larps this? What do they look like? Are they identifiable? I'd like to avoid these people in real life.

Attached: 3q6a6j.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Everyday people you go to school and work with. People have different identities on the internet

is he wearing jorts?

Stonewashed cargo jorts

why do natural things make people upset?

Attached: 1531121003140.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

even better

>thinking blacks are natural

Cucks are fags and OP is a kike. Fuck niggers too.

Jews

a fisherman. You would not understand. You are the fish.

Damn that nigga finessing that ass

Good luck talking a woman into this. As soon as she hears you're that stupid she will leave.

Wow I want that ape fucking me

Attached: 13ADAC01-A999-4815-AEAE-30784722A1DD.gif (600x337, 1.99M)

White women can't stay off the black cock

How would you know this OP, if you haven't even got a gf?

White boys need to continue fighting for isreal as white women fight to breed with black men

Attached: 9A8E5D3F-DE5A-4974-8462-C1E404B2B0E5.gif (420x440, 1.94M)

sauce or name of girl?

Seek help

So you work for red lobster...
Interesting

ROCK MY WORLD, NIGGERS! ROCK THAT WORLD! ROCK THAT WORLD!

If you've every seen the infantry its all blacks and hispanics on the front line.

When the Magnificent Black Cock makes its way INTO YOUR ASS! The SLOSHING SOUND! OOOOHHH! It's entering! It has ARRIVED! You can't ignore it! Hello, welcome to my humble asshole! You are the HONORED GUEST! You deserve this! Sorry my ass is not perfect for you, Master Nigga! I am trying to improve! YOU ARE PERFECT! I AM HONORED TO HAVE YOUR COCK IN ME!

>Jews
>Trolls
>People into social engineering
>LARP'ers
>People who fetishize it to the point of reality loss

Here you go, OP

Attached: FB_IMG_1583023715546.jpg (1080x1041, 109K)

I see niggers have dreams too

>the best genetics
>nigger

Attached: 0D4D21E4-9895-4F17-899E-8FE1ACA50F93.png (480x444, 207K)

Source on that claim?

Attached: B502DC57-F8CC-43EE-AEF3-71548C5FCD2B.gif (640x360, 959K)

>dies of sickle cell