Why is it so fucking hard to find a boyfriend with a sizeable, thick juicy cock...

Why is it so fucking hard to find a boyfriend with a sizeable, thick juicy cock, who can fuck me right while making me feel like a 12 y/o (im in my early 20's) who's tall, treats me like a princess, wants to waste money on me and play wow with me. Tell me Yea Forumsros why must i be such a colossal faggot of an egirl?

Attached: 1573322570701.jpg (724x885, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abide by the rules. Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Attached: 335497B5-DE2E-4FF6-BF8C-1F8E874AA463.gif (123x136, 87K)

You're probably just not very hot.

This, tits or gtfo

because you're a tranny

i wouldnt say im not hot, i just cant find someone who's a chad but also fucked in the head u know

het me warm up to the topic

>thick juicy cock
>plays wow
Pick one

not hot, no personality

get good like me :^)

i want boooothhhhh, see this is what i mean

You probably could if you were hot.

Jesus! Is he also left-handed, speaks Aramaic, can recite all of Shakespeare's sonnets from memory, is indecently wealthy, and worships the space you occupy?

Grow up, child.

Fucking this

Attached: geheheh.jpg (500x461, 72K)

call me a child more it makes me horny

You are asking for something unrealistic. It’s a lifestyle thing. Gamers are on average, playing games all day long and not going to the gym or eating healthy, so they’re not going to be super attractive chads but you will have a lot in common with them and will probably enjoy them.

On the flip side, if someone is going to be a Chad and very physically fit and attractive, how do you expect them to play video games with you? They have to be at the gym constantly to stay in the physical shape you are asking for. It’s just nearly impossible for someone to be both of those things at once.

It’s pretty reasonable to find a guy that’s in the middle somewhere. Has a balanced lifestyle between trying to stay at least decently fit, and playing some video games. But you’re not going to get the bodybuilder who is also a hardcore raider in WoW. There’s not enough time in the day.

Fuck you geriatric thot

I have the same but opposite problem. Why are all women degenerates fat disgusting hambeasts with little personality and shit jobs? If a nutcase like me can stay in good shape and maintain a good career where are all the women doing the same? Current gf is so normie its exhausting

my fiance of three years has been supporting me for as well as he can. we're not rich but we manage. so far i have a gaming PC cause of him.

the sex is pretty great too, i just wish my puss worked when i want it too. we're pretty degenerate in our tastes.

Attached: check this out onii-chan finger fuck.jpg (1024x961, 299K)

90s mentality called they want their trips back

You can't have a chad and someone who's not fucked in the head, unless those are two separate people, just as we men can't find an attractive woman who is also smart

Let me ask you this: Why can't I find a beautiful, big tittied girl who keeps in shape that plays video games all day. What you are looking for doesn't exsist. For example if i want a nerdy girl who is cool with staying home, I'm going to have to accept that she might have some bodyfat. Its called reality.

yeah i know what you mean and its true the lifestyle really means a lot in this situation but it just feels unfair since i feel like an exception, being able to play 12 hrs a day while also maintaining a 49 kg body and looking decent (not to be sucking my own cock here)... but then the normie chad cocks are boring to hang out with and i have nothing in common with them WAAAAH

Are you me?

>fiance of three years
lol

im that kind of girl, are you the kind of guy im asking for in this post?

seethe more

People have so many interests. It’s hard to balance them all. A friend in my friend group recently got really into fitness. Hes honestly In super Chad shape after about a year, but he never has time to play games with us anymore because he has to keep going to the gym to maintain the gains. I on the other hand, never go to the gym, but I play the fuck out of some LoL. And He and I used to be the same rank, but now I’ve greatly passed him up. But also he’s a healthy chad now and I’m a fat loser. I just don’t see how you can do both

maybe you start dating me

Its a trannie you dumb faggots.

/cry

This is the most likely case. Despite is being fashionable to hate women lately, they do not think like OP. Men think like that, gay men.

Also, Us spergs in this thread have humored you for like 15 minutes now. You better start dropping some pics thot

Depends what you consider a sizeable cock, and I kinda quit playing wow for a while but might start again if i had someone to play with

>I just don’t see how you can do both
That's because you're a fat loser with a fat loser mentality. You can get in top tier shape with less than 10 hours a week in the gym. I maintain a decent social life, stay in great shape, good career, gf, and still play at least 20 hours a week of video games.

you guys are austistic insecure fags who think i have a lady wiener which isnt the case, im pretty positive i have vagina

"depends what you consider a sizeable cock" already means you dont wield a wiener to split me in half..but we can play if you want :^)

Lol I'm a gamer with several of those qualities. Too bad I dont play mmorpgs because they are for no lifes that dump all their time into one game. Maybe get more interests besides a dead game from like 8 years ago

Attached: 1568903598062.jpg (1924x2997, 1.07M)

yep, no 9+ inches here. best of luck in your search though

20 hours a week. That’s my point retard. If you aren’t playing 80 hours a week like you were in high school, then you’re not going as hard as you could. I play 80 hours a week still but that’s because I sacrifice having a social life and a healthy body to play video games.

its like 20 years old not 8, and yeah thanks for the advice shitskin no one asked, we get it your life is better than us no lifers.

You said "he never says with us anymore" you fucking neet. Theres a difference between not being on enough to have a good time with your buddies and being a no life loser.

9+ inches is bigboi terrirory what u on about, if ur not lying ofc :^)

Yeah it’s very likely you guys are just entitled, deluded disgusting failed male faggot bottoms or trannies. You expect so much in a guy, when you have nothing to offer. Your personality is obviously shit and I’m sure you ain’t much to look at

haha thats what im saying, you are looking for something like 9 inches and i am closer to 7 so i dont think i'm what you are looking for. I am however, very bored now that i quit playing wow so i'm just kinda lurking hoping for nudes or at least some kinda pic :D

yeah your life is so great you have to tell random people on the internet, thats how you know your winning

damn incel take a breather

Attached: whew.jpg (250x209, 7K)

Debbie?

Never said anything about it being great, my point was it's easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle and still have plenty of time for video games. Good god b has become even more retarded than it was before I stopped coming here.

Because you're a fat poor small dicked weeb.

mooch more off gregor kathy enjoy being poor in both money personality and decency

oh noes you got me :^)

Not incel but being incel would be better than being a smelly ass faggot/tranny failure of a male and failure of a female like you with nothing to offer

what do you offer to the world, please tell us you arrogant cuck

stop acting like a child and show tits and timestamp

Work out everyday for an hour in a home gym and play vidya. It’s more realistic that people like me want to remain single because who the fuck wouldn’t if you keep banging new bitches all the time? Been fit as fuck since EverQuest and played ever since while keeping my physique. Plenty of time in the day.

Because you also have a penis, saying you are a girl doesn’t make it so.

Shut up cum dumpster.

No one cares what you think.

Just look pretty, act cute, and always be ready to be fucked.

Attached: IMG_03032020.jpg (253x253, 16K)

What’s wrong with your puss?
>boi puss

Keep being entitled. You’re like a pig demanding lions. I’m not even so called chad and I can get beautiful actual women that would make you look like cat shit. Not lying failed dudes with ugly busted ass bodies and only poop holes to offer. Only desperate insane fag men would fuck you , and even they’d likely only fuck your not be in a relationship with you bro .

how do i donate money to you?

I’ve never seen faggot twinks or trannies who can compare to an actual womans features. I’d rather fuck a Down syndrome cis woman than a tranny/fag

Attached: KEK.jpg (900x713, 154K)

user.... you hit it in the nail with this. I am feeling suffocated in my relationship. She never wants to do anything other than have me spend money on her and fucking watch tv while she is on Instagram. I normally am Uber active but this girl at the moment will not even try new things. No substance to life unless someone is paying for everything for her.

You folks seem normal though. Shit....

Attached: KEK.jpg (982x1600, 267K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (900x1273, 277K)

Sage

Attached: KEK.jpg (881x1600, 243K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1000x1374, 267K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1200x1368, 234K)

Besides the cock aspect. I know someone like what you are talking about. A few of them actually. They all run their own business from home and play WoW with their wife. GL finding them in the wild before a better, less self entitled, woman picks them up first.

what about Henry Cavill and Terry crews both attractive and both gamers.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1180x1600, 317K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1180x1600, 297K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1131x1600, 260K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1131x1600, 286K)

i think people got the wrong idea when i said i want someone who can spend money on me, i dont want someone who's extremely rich but someone who can actually care for me, feed me fuck me buy me a cute skirt maybe a game for us to play, why tf would i want a rich dude when i dont go outside dont drive a car cont like eating in fancy restaurants, just want a tall chad boyfriend who loves me for my degeneracy

Attached: KEK.jpg (1129x1600, 289K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1400x990, 196K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1129x1600, 235K)

oh and a big cock ofc :^)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (750x1124, 207K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (900x1597, 236K)

I don’t ever look at them on purpose, or closely, they are males. I’m not into checking out dudes.

Attached: KEK.jpg (900x1273, 198K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (430x640, 69K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (1000x1613, 224K)

Shut up unless it's your ass talking

It seems like you want someone that has both money and time. As i said before, those are rare and unless you are a 10/10 they are taken.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1131x1600, 228K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (800x1419, 199K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (781x1600, 198K)

im doomed to fapping on Yea Forums for the rest of my life i guess

I fight for it's rapid end.

Attached: KEK.jpg (640x437, 79K)

why is that mongoose drinking coffee?

This failed male suicidal blackpill faggot/tranny is seething so hard posting this propaganda. The type of guys he’s insulting aren’t even down to his level ahahahahahahhaa

Attached: KEK.jpg (900x1273, 185K)

I fucking love these comics. Who's the artist?

Attached: KEK.jpg (800x1040, 181K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (600x640, 90K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (880x1544, 454K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (493x507, 70K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (452x640, 63K)

Based and redpilled 18+ discord join now for GOOD TIMES!

discord.
gg/CrD9DAB

Attached: 1580339532217.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (900x1273, 170K)

fuck discord

Attached: KEK.jpg (923x1600, 268K)

Fuck off tranny
Nobody wants you and the world will be better off when you kill yourself

lots of fucking tranny in here (including op) that need to die in a van flip and fuck off

And you ain’t even a cute faggot bottom/tranny and the cute ones are filthy easy to fuck and get. It’s not hard to get moderately attractive women either. you have such high standards for a failed male

You’re a dude

i have high standards because i dont have a wiener and i dont look like a troglodyte mutant

Because you're probably some faggotyass trap

Attached: Okay Get In 31012020183249.jpg (540x561, 68K)

i hate you

Attached: 4 U .jpg (1000x750, 273K)

So you wanna be a little girl that gets your pussy pounded — you sound like a slut and need BBC in your life. It'll do it for you!

Attached: sample_818bb312235baa71ecd5b98dfff7333e.jpg (850x1190, 228K)

i like my men and cock white

Yes... And I will gleefully watch as women cause our species to burn.

Attached: 1583031984287.jpg (500x667, 66K)

It sounds pretty racist, but it is your preference.

Attached: 98efb8e.jpg (2893x4092, 790K)

>1 post
Remember when Yea Forums implemented the ID and people said it ruined threads? Did it really tho? Not tits and people keep trying to have a conversation with a LARP?

Attached: 1579756186750.jpg (800x450, 42K)

It won’t happen. But I know why you want it to happen. I’ve studied failed male blackpill lookist nihilist types like you. I know your agenda but most of you destroy yourselves quick anyway and you are a really small community / cult

You don’t speak for women as much as you want to

OP is not a girl. LOL!!!

Then he is a fag … like you.jk

Anyhow. Bean pie, my brotha ?

I've seen women flounder in roles of leadership unable to take effective control of chaotic conditions. All my managers are woman and all of them are clueless clowns that I personally have to bail them out and correct them on to save them from their own stupid decisions.

It's a fucking joke I experienced first hand.

Attached: 1583294843967.png (958x514, 435K)

Because you are a guy

Quads Checked.

this was my attempt to find a male on Yea Forums to procreate with, (without actual shitspawns) who's fucked and has big wiener, mission failed.

I don’t understand your intentions. You’re spewing out a bunch of hypocrisy and male hatred and blackpill propaganda cartoons . Why?

The day of the rake will commence again.

Go jerk off to your sissy hypno faggot nobody cares about you or wants you

Cuck bitch - in your dreams .. ya sellout weak defeated fool

wait which female here wants leadership, im legit rdy to be a cumrag u think i can make big decisions in stressful situations without fucking something up? think thrice

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Classic mane

Y'all got trolled harder than American got trolled in 2016. OP is a dude.

Gold diggin ass hoe

Women will know their place once the cleansing of niggers, mutts, and degenerates begin. This time we are retaking Constantinople, permanently.

Attached: 1583267764341.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

I’m white European lol. And buddy You’ll die by your own nihilist blackpill lookist self defeating garbage. You will fall by your own hand. You are doing exactly what the degenerates want you to do

And you should think long and hard when posting a picture of a gun like that because I view that as a threat and you better BE PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK OF CARDS BROTHER!

You virgins need pussy!

Attached: sample_cd3ea2f84704ccdb5317ada9dff23edd.jpg (850x478, 137K)

Damn, i'd fucking reck that... hmu on kik

talldude1985

If your ready throw your kik up & see where you live.

>Muslims and niggers flash guns and threaten genocide daily online and in the streets
>"you should think long and hard when posting a picture of a gun like that"
Do I even have the right? God has embedded me with an eternal duty to protect my family with my life. You degenerate trap loving faggot promoting women need to remember you natural duty first before giving any lip.

>7.5" cock
>Into DDLG
>5'10"

I'm 31 and dating a 19yo Japanese girl and fucking another 18yo black girl on the side. Both are into DDLG. Shit's cash.

Karlthecuck on shadowsong, look me up :)

im playing on EU/Classic atm
edgy DH boi :)

Bet hes an obese fag and has nothing to offer in return

Lol nice I’m a DH too, fun class. I’ll be playing tomorrow night, hmu and we’ll run something

As the old saying goes, once you go black, we don't want you back.

yeah i looked u up thats why i said edgy dh boi, i dont play that class :^) also dont play retail atm only classic

True words

trips dont lie

checked

Bummer, would’ve been fun ;)

DumbCOOMERWhore#9790 if anyone wants to add me on discord

checked but you shouldn't be responding to a thread like this, faggot.

6'8" older guy here who loves spoiling girls.

because once we get to the point we have money to spare, we realize there are better options than you.

>man posts on Yea Forums about how well his life is going with no sense of irony

I litteraly do this with my gf. Im 6.5 and i have big dick. To bad im gonna become a girl.

oh ur tall, how old is older

too bad ur taken too

I’m more concerned with the punching, but I stand by my .gif

this thread is wholesome i like it

Attached: Acutal.png (1277x720, 1.57M)

bad news, though. I've never played wow and barely game.

>treats me like a princess and waste money on me

No, you can however get vaginal abandonment and an anal only relationship.

never done butt stuff before, kinda scary :(

And this is why you're single.
That and probably too much body fat.
Anything above 50kg is unacceptable.

im 49kg and 5.3

I don't see any tits and timestamp
Why are you faggots still responding?

Just let the faggot have some fun lol

No clue what 5.3 might be, but yeah, european and all that.
I'm 1.99m tall for example and am 90kg's.
But at least that's probably not fat.
Should be no problem then to find anyone, as long as you get into anal and stop wanting to be treated as a princess, as you're not.
No woman is a princess.

Hahahahahaha most trannies and fags are tall men too hahahahahaha LMFAO

OP is a larping fag he doesn’t talk or sound like a chick at all

so are u incel faggots gonna keep talking shit or just add me on a fresh disc acc and watch me COOM on cam??
DumbCOOMERWhore#9790

no ur in good shape and 5.3 is 163 or some shit dont understand the american cunted system

also being treated like a princess is in the same boat as feeling like little while getting fucked its part of the LARP, not that i wanna be handed food on a silver plate