Ok Yea Forumsoomers, I need your help...

Ok Yea Forumsoomers, I need your help. What did people keep and transport their weed in before ziplock bags were invented? Seriously this is really fucking with me.

Attached: IMG7980820043560563189.jpg (600x582, 61K)

Bump-diggity my niggity.

Plastic bags without zippers, you idiot. Foil, saran wrap, bottles...

You realize that people had ways of storing small items before ziplocs were invented, right? Fucking idiot stoner.

glass jars

its what i carry mine in today

only retarded faggot idiotic niggers store their weed in plastic

their assholes

In a dirty shoes, obviously

This, Mason jars.

Attached: E76E6E1E-56FE-4BC6-BF7E-DD89509BD853.jpg (1024x1280, 56K)

I used my cum jar.

imagine being so much of a fucking cuck zoomer that you dont even know what a mason jar is

There was a time you could buy a "lid" of weed, which was the amount that covered a coffee can lid. Keeping herb in a coffee can wasn't uncommon. Your ordinary rolling tobacco pouch was sufficient as well considering weed wasn't nearly as pungent as it is today. Also I'm sure plastic sandwich bags were around plenty long before ziplocks. And Mason jars and locktop jars.

Attached: weed-in-there.jpg (700x504, 114K)

dude you are either a fucking retard or you are a literal boomer

Dude those things are ge wss at.

ive had the same mason jar for my weed for the past 12 years

Weeooweeoo

Attached: 554c5cb3dffab5850cab33beaa36129a.jpg (500x218, 14K)

what the fuck is that?

>Ok Yea Forumsoomers, I need your help.
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY HE WOULD HAVE FUCKING POSTED HERE, RETARD!

It's a hand drill you frickin zoomer.

reeeeeeeee

He obviously realises that which is why he is asking, faggot

shut your fucking mouth zoomer cuck

shut the fuck up you horrible cunt.

Gonna tell me some stories of thai sticks, purple haze and that Acapulco gold?

A little old, ditch weed that's been sitting dried out for some time isn't gonna stink up the place if you have a bit in a tobacco pouch. Nothing like the shit today where people are more anal about growing conditions, moisture content and so on. Some of the shit today can't even support itself under it's own weight because it's been selectively bred for massive flowers. We do the same with turkeys that can no longer fuck on their own because we've bred them to have massive breast meat.

But yeah, I must be a retarded boomer.

ok nigger

kek

dude you certainly sound like one lmao

im white and ive got a big dick

get on my level

People used to carry things in leather pouches

Burnout.

im not... quite sure what that means.... but fuck you anyway...

We used the old-style plastic baggie. You just fold the big flap in and tuck the little flap over. That was for the 1 oz. of "columbian".
For smaller amounts, we liked the little 35mm film canisters. There was once a rumor that the companies were going to put stuff in the canister to make our weed taste bad.

say that to my face, fucker, not online, see what happens

So this was just a troll thread then? You forgot to check my dubs fgt.

Of course columbian wasn't Columbian just like 'thai stick' never came near Thailand and 'hawaiian' was a mythical beast.

fuck you and your fucking boomer dubs nigger

And check my 420, zoomer.

only niggers and 12 year olds put weed in bags

niggers are so fucking retarded lol

Once my brothers buddy got 'hawaiian'. All shake, no seeds, and very, very good. We all went to a Doobie Bros concert in Wichita, and the dumb fuck actually passed the pipe up to the stage, and a Doobie took a hit.
Wild times.

"columbian" was typically $40/oz. Golden brown and a good-but-moldy smell. Compressed like a motherfucker. You knew you got the good stuff when the whole z was one compressed chunk.

Bryh

dude no.

compressed weed is shit.

you want your weed to be fluffy.

ziplock bags have always existed in one form or another

Attached: caliban.jpg (625x415, 254K)

only a fucking zoomer cuck would say some dumb bullshit like that you faggot

compressed weed hasn't existed since the early 90s

bullshit

its called brick weed. i know how the fucking mexicans make it

> calls out boomers for not using a Ziploc
> is a boomer because never herd of smell proof carbon bags

Oh, and ditchweed. Last resort stuff. I remember one time driving down main street in Eureka, Ks. I lined six joints up on the dash, and announced to the car (six people with nothing to do) that we were going to smoke them all now.
And they did the job...you know, kind of.

No wait I think he's on to something.

Growing your own was always an option, but the cops were always looking for that. Southern Kansas had no wild hemp like in the north, but we had better places to hide the plants.
Once I made wine from the stems after harvest. That was an adventure by itself.

My pops used to work at the capital center when it was still actually the capital center. Had some stories about whenever acts like Bob Marley came through. Think his favorite thing working there was watching The Who warm up and the amount of sound equipment they hauled on stage. They put stress fractures in the ceiling of the place.

I've gone to one Chili Cookoff and a few Shamrock Fests. The only people passing around herb were the old heads.

Best smoke I've ever tasted was Sour Diesel. Had an ounce and came away with enough keef to press a nice ball of super light green hash. Burnt it on the head of a pin under an upturned glass. Concentrated flavor. Almost makes me wish I still smoked.

look at all these serious fucking boomer answers lol

That was when the Back in Black 8-track came out. Me, Dave, Troy, and whoever we found that evening would drink stemwine from mason jars and while one of the dumb fucks ended up screaming 'have a drink on me' out the window.

That's after my time. We had no fancy names. It was columbian, hawaiian...ditchweed...thai stick...and skunkweed, which was as good then as anything out of a shop today, but good luck finding it.

Go eat some Tide pods, kids.
This is called a 'discussion'. Shockingly enough, we aren't grabbing each others' cocks like you retarded fucks.

I was just about to say something about little plastic canisters. I roll regular size joints and keep a shit ton of them in long pill bottles. It's not completely sealed but it works if you smoke a lot. My friends did this 20 years ago too.

Uh, no fag. Not before 1968 they didn't.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03 when were ziplock bags invented - Google Search.png (1143x579, 170K)

We never used bottles. You had to be able to hide stuff quick when the cops stopped you.

Hermetically sealed jars have always been the best form of weed storage/transportation

My dad said he/they used to sell it in used matches boxes

You cant bc terrible assholes crossbreed everything with kayne og

1968 is before forever for a zoomer

Sometime we used ziplocks back then, but no one liked to use them. Too bulky, and the zip in ziplocks isn't needed. The flap style baggie stayed closed and sealed just fine, and was easily hideable.
Ziplocks are for pussy kids with no self confidence.

In my prison wallet

Attached: 1ad.png (400x400, 77K)

weed wasn't illegal back then
there are other ways to preserve plants than sealed plastic
wax paper & glass jars are the most common

Brown paper bag that we'd roll up. It was always better after it became soft and like burlap.

>weed wasn't illegal back then
ok sure

Dude hes obviously a remnant of that babbage era of bots programmed by a grizzled civil war veteran

Small amounts in 35mm film canisters.
Large amounts: sandwich baggies (Ziploc hadn't been invented yet). We'd roll the bag from the bottom, lick the flap like an envelope flap and that would seal the bag enough. Not like it lasted long: the Jamaican or Colombian I got in FL was $5/oz. Hawaiian maybe $10. Sounds like cheap, but there was a lot of seed and stem, and we'd always Ooo and Ahh if there were a couple of buds among the leaf. But we could smoke it all day and have a nice buzz. I no longer smoke because one hit and I'm a fucked zombie for a day. I miss the days of simple ditch weed.

Attached: Canisters.jpg (800x530, 59K)

OMFG I almost forgot about those! Yeah I used to use those

Literally pouches like tobacco

You're not that far off yourself

Yeah - nearly indestructible, fits in a pocket (though kind of conspicuous), and held a good amount. Easy to carry a small pipe and a lighter, and Bob's your uncle.