Why is this bitch still running? She's embarrassing herself at this point

Why is this bitch still running? She's embarrassing herself at this point

Attached: tulsi-gabbard-wearing-red-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

not as much as Biden is embarrassing himself

Attached: Bringmetheyoungins.jpg (604x559, 101K)

He's winning states though

She's at least easy on the eyes

Don’t place your rage on her because Bernie is losing.

It’s the aloha spirit

>Rage
Nigger if anything people are laughing at her. She has run a terrible campaign.

it's easy to win a rigged primary, let's see how he goes against Trump

Well she certainly was "present" at the poles. didn't get a single delegate though, just like that impeachment vote

Looks like her face caught fire and was put out with an ice pick. Even all that makeup can't hide the holes.

Because she is the only worthwhile candidate. It's truly sad and disappointing what the DNC did to her. Fuck the DNC.

She's irrelevant.

We all know it's not gonna happen. Just be triggered by something else, "nigger".

Checked
WTF Poland have to do with it?

She is the only democrat I would vote for.

Attached: 1559631970435.jpg (483x470, 53K)

>Because she is the only worthwhile candidate
How? If anything she's going far more damage to her career staying in the race. She may as well flip to republican at this point.

The powerful Samoan wing of the DNC keeps her going.

As I already stated....Fuck the DNC.

She promised her supporters that she wouldn't drop out of the race. She told them the only way she would be out was if she lost the vote. That, sadly, seems to be the case, but as promised, she stuck it out to the end. How is that hurting her career?

The only semi-level-headed candidate for the DNC, which is why she's shunned

because voters are morons

>literally giving a shit about the bottom of the barrel
Ok. Why?

Excluding your online supremacist persona, what's it like In real life to deal with the emotional shortcoming of a real soulful woman never choosing you? What's it like to go to bed alone, never having your hair stroked or being loved? And really just being chosen by a woman, a faithful loving woman? You don't have to reply, I won't. But I see you. I see through your hate. I can't relate to your lonely life but I see it.

Uhhh...only Hawaiians decide her career, and they’re gonna vote in into the senate until eternity

Trips checked

wow.....salty.....can't beat the argument, attack the person. weak. try harder next time.

>Democrat voters are morons
Fixed

I think most people are morons.....I think it was more correct the first way.

good god you're a fag

Because he’s the only candidate detached observers have even hear of. He’s a clown to anyone paying attention.

She won a delegate. Let's see if they let her into the next debate. I expect more BS from the DNC.