What is the fastest way to make money on the side, I want to get out of debt asap, make 17.50/hr at my desk job, wat do

What is the fastest way to make money on the side, I want to get out of debt asap, make 17.50/hr at my desk job, wat do

Attached: 1581035761597.jpg (1200x1800, 281K)

Options trading.

Some form of gambling is always the fastest money. But obviously fastest is not the best

So that is overnight gains? I can learn any skill quickly, I just need to know what to learn

Attached: 1575683727947.jpg (1127x957, 136K)

true, tho I guess If I learned poker or blackjack could make at least some, I dont need a SHIT ton of money, just like 10k

Attached: inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_ehrrr__43_01E01DWNX1SJCBMVBGACC101Q0.1024x0.jpg (1024x766, 108K)

blow jobs, obviously

im a dude, never given a blowjob, and that wont be 10k worth

Attached: fda4c339cbe817f27f0a03feea580375jpeg_01DZ7XP61A25Y19T4RN78RFK5C.1680x0.jpg (1680x1043, 257K)

Don’t spend youre money and live as frugal as duck while paying off debt. I paid off my student loans in a year. 25k. Making 20$ an hour.

if you're not willing to increase your marketable skills then you'll be in debt forever

Attached: Class Warfare.jpg (500x371, 96K)

Yep but it's probably risky, low pay, will take time to learn, and now you're basically doing gambling as a job.

Might as well just get a normal job at that point.

damn congrats, that is insane, I guess in about a month I may get a raise close to 20, if not I will be eligible for the monthly bonus which would make ir around 20 for me

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_tumblr_oatznke8pu1swuo2vo1_1280_749660136.640x0.png (640x905, 557K)

lmfao fair, guess time to be a twink

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_majalis-373007-over_the_table_353864078.640x0.jpg (640x800, 93K)

Options trading is the way to go. Pic related for my gains.
Overnight gains? Not usually, but you usually make your gains within a few weeks.
First, check investopedia. Read about options, puts, calls, buy to open, sell to close, etc.
Basically, what you'll do 99% of the time is pick an option with a strike price (that is, price that its worth money) that's close to the current price of the stock. With options you are making a bet that the stock will go up (call) or down (put). You begin to make money the closer you go to the strike price or over/under it (over for calls, under for puts).
So for example. Say the S&P 500 (Stock ticker SPY) is trading at 300$ per stock. You think because of COVID-19 and the fact the Fed is fucking stupid, that the stock will go down. You buy puts at 298. Options are traded in 100 contract bundles. Lets say each contract is 10$. You need 1000$ to buy one put (most options aren't this expensive, though SPY puts have been lately). When you buy options, they have expiration dates as well. In this case, lets say you buy April 17th (most options expire on Fridays).
So you buy your put. It will be listed as SPY 298 put exp. 4/17. Lets say that a week later, SPY has dropped to 290. You're now "In The Money" on your put. Its gained a lot of value because there's people who want to buy it to exercise it so they can sell 100 SPY at 298 (making them 8 more dollars per stock than the stock is currently worth). People usually do this to exit the market safely.
In my case, I had SPY puts and VXX calls. In a week, they gained 140,000$ in worth.

Attached: gains3.png (337x55, 7K)

I ate cheap ass beans, rice, ramen, and etc. for a year, that same year I also was regularly working 80+ hours a week between 3 jobs ranging from 12$-27$ an hour, I managed to accumulate enough money to confidently buy some land for myself, and have money left over to invest, it’s stressful as all hell, but damn do too make dosh

Go to goodwill. Ask jimmy in the back to hook you up. Hand him $50.

Now take the bag of assorted panties he gave you from the clothes donations and sell them online. Steal some thots pictures and pretend it's you. Send little personalized notes when you sell them to build a loyal clientele. Selling the children's ones can be more difficult and a bit dangerous, but brings in more money.

Socks and various other garments work too.

lmao is that a fantasy life reference

Attached: 1581038198902.png (1080x1587, 1.81M)

omfg you're actually a genius

Attached: 1580433357524.jpg (829x1000, 74K)

sounds like this could work, i will have to learn more

Attached: 18d124a9-aceb-4fdb-80d8-fe9dda3bb4da_01cvwakaahv_01DWA94ZH1BCB00SKTBZYHNW69.1024x0.jpg (640x802, 80K)

So several things to know:
You will need a margin enabled account at a brokerage. This is something you just request to be enabled (I did it online. If you have severe autism you never have to talk to anyone to do it. Just fill out some fields to say what your net worth is, what you make, etc). Margin, if you don't know what that means, is basically a short term loan that the brokerage can give you to purchase stocks with. Its based on a function of the money you have in your account as well as the value of your stocks. Its usually something like 3x leverage, so if your account was 100k, you'd have 300k margin available. My advice? Don't use margin except to buy stuff that you know, in a few days, you'll have the money to cover. Never, ever use margin as though it were some kind of free leverage, because that's how people lose their houses.
Options trading, much like stocks, is one of those things that gets better with volume. I'd say 5-10k is what you really want for the bare minimum starting out. It just opens you to a lot more opportunities.
Additionally, know the law. You cannot make more than 4 round trip trades within one week (round trip is the buying and selling of the same stock or option within the week). Most people won't get to this, but if you make many pissant trades in a week, you could be labeled a day trader. Day traders are required to keep 25k in their account minimum, as well as some other things. Its easy to avoid being labeled a day trader, just know the rules.

good to know, I wouldnt of known about the day trader thing

Attached: 1580439925391.jpg (847x1179, 714K)

A day trade is opening/closing on the same day. I'm sure that's what you meant but you wrote per week.

If you are cute, whore yourself out. Find a sugar daddy.

this motherfucker dragging in new money to leave a shattered husk after losing it all in a day

If you are a woman or have a girlfriend, I would suggest selling something like breast milk or urine. Or feces. My wife has been doing it for years online for random perverts and we now make about 20k extra a year alone. Be creative! Ppl buy anything!

Buy Chainlink and wait