I'm drunk/bored and I'm waiting on a friend to bleach my hair, so I'm doing tarot readings. Ask a question...

I'm drunk/bored and I'm waiting on a friend to bleach my hair, so I'm doing tarot readings. Ask a question, and by the Mahgiyckkk of the tarot, have your questions answered!

Rules:
> If you want a reading, ask a question. No cold readings and nothing overly specific or vague. I get three cards, none of them will give me a specific date/time or let me know what you're talking about
> I'm doing 3 card (past present future) readings as responses to questions, because that's how I learned and anything more complicated would make me want to charge money and the fuck do I look like putting up payment information on Yea Forums
> I'm using the Gay Tarot by Lee Bursten and Antonella Platano, which functionally means nothing other than I get to look at dudes while doing readings. It's the only physical deck I have and I'd rather use a deck than let a COMPUTER tell me what to do. If you want me to read about gay things in your future, I can do so, just ask first.
> I am a skeptic and none of this is "real" to me, so please keep in mind this is for fun and I'm not responsible for anything you do as a result of my advice.
> I go as they come in, and will go until I announce I'm done or the thread dies. If I haven't gotten to you but I haven't gotten to the one or two people ahead of you, please be patient, I can only type so fast while drinking

Attached: magicforfaggots.jpg (200x365, 17K)

How's my career outlook?

Two readings please.
Will I get together with my boy?
Is he lying to me?

Bump

> Past: 6 of Wands
> Present: 7 of Coins
> Future: Reverse King of Coins

This is interesting because the first two cards are pretty positive when it comes to work, but the last one is a reversal of it pretty hard. The past refers to previous success and confidence, of people KNOWING you're good, the present refers to keeping your eyes on the future and putting in for the long game, and the king of coins makes it fascinating because it's about obsession with wealth, failure, and stubbornness. I guess the reading I get from this is to keep an eye on ambition. It's good, but if you hold yourself to "well, this is what I'm known for, this is where I should be" too rigidly you're going to spin wheels a bit. Cool off and when you're planning, take a look at other possible avenues. What you THINK is going to be a forever thing may not be, and it'd do you really well to have that net.

(I'll get to the two questions at once next I just want to get some posts in lmao)

how the fuck do the cards work if its a faggot thats dealing them?

my significator is the ten of swords, fite me

Careful user he'll put a spell on you and wave his tiny cuck wand around

Will I be able to get out of this slump I have been in?

When do I die faggot

should i jerk off

he literally said he doesnt believe in magic

Will I ever find a loving relationship? What is she gonna be like?

> Will I get together with my boy?

> Past: Reversed 6 of Cups
> Present: Reversed Tower
> Future: The Empress

Past feels on the nose, because it's literally about feeling stuck in the past, present is about positive change, and the future is about nurturing and abundance. I think the possibility exists, for sure. But you need to let go of any perceptions you have about him based on past experiences. People change for better or worse, and if someone shows you who they are, you need to believe them instead of comparing it to who they've been. Shitty stuff he's been working on is getting worked on for sure, and if you can help with that and push him to do better you'll end up in a great place.

> Is he lying to me?

> Past: The Lovers
> Present: Reversed 2 of cups
> Future: 2 of coins

mmmmyyyyyyy reading of this is the answer is "probably but it may be for a good reason". Past is about relationships between people, romantic and otherwise, and values aligning, present is about finding love in the self and distrust of others, which isn't a great card when asking about someone you want to throw it at, but future is about readjusted priorities and adapting. I think it's bad now, but he's aware of it, and is taking steps to fix it which may make him a little hard to be with for a while, but hold on and sort it out and either you'll do great or you'll get to move past his bullshit depending on how bad it is.

Mine is the three of swords but I just want you to know you're seen and known.

Thanks for the reading. Bullshit or not, still not too bad 'advice'.

How long will it take until I achieve pregnancy?

Thanks for doing these user, my question is which project/video be the one that finally earns me a big payday or breakthrough?

Attached: HeidiWilliams.jpg (900x900, 231K)

Sorry this took a bit, my friend doing my hair cancelled so I had to get more to drink.

> Past: Reversed 9 of coins
> Present: Death
> Future: Page of cups

THIS IS GOOD THIS IS GOOD DON'T KILL YOURSELF

I feel like I have to say that every time I draw death in present or future. Past is about throwing too much energy into failures and ventures that let you down, and is essentially those fucking annoying people who are like IF YOU AIN'T HUSTLE... THEN YOU CAN'T GET THAT MONEY or the fuck ever, but like if they were also living in garbage and having a miserable fucking time. Present is a godsend in this kind of reading, because death is about the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. It's the process of ending bad habits and beginning new ones, of your environment changing and things getting better, as long as people take initiative and move on carefully. Future shows... a lot of things, but what I want to hone in on is possibility and curiosity. Slump is going to end, for sure, but you need to take yourself a little bit of the way there, and then it'll feel like the world is opening up.

> Past: 8 of wands
> Present: Reversed 10 of wands
> Future: 7 of coins

Past being about movement and sudden action and present being about feeling pressure on yourself for everything gives me enough authority to say "homie relax". Relationships are not about you throwing yourself at a girl until she likes you, relationships are partnerships where both of you should feel like you have an equal say in the relationship. Even healthy wack ass eternal bdsm relationships have partners with equal say at the end of the day. One way or another you tend to take the burden of everything on yourself and. Ugh. Future is promising though, although it's either speaking about having to look in the longterm for that relationship or a relationship with someone who's able to see the longterm. Keep your heart open and keep cool.

Should i kill myself?
My only plan for being relatively happy in the near future would work?

Would you draw a single card for me and post it without interpretation?

Wow, that's some solid advice! Thanks!

Thanks OP

hey, op, can you tell me how my sex life will be for the rest of the year?

I don’t have much time, it’s about my career. Is it going to be worth it?

Also, im gay, idk if this help in the reading

Hello dear Reader...

I just want to know how is this year going to develop for me, in professional terms.

I've been in a profesional hole, and I can't see the way out of it

I really like the phrase ACHIEVE PREGNANCY

> Past: Reversed Ace of wands
> Present: Reversed 10 of swords
> Future: Reversed 5 of cups

Past is talking about the wait, present is about recovery, and future is about letting go and continuing. I know this is what nobody wants to hear, but as you know, pregnancy is hard, and sometimes it's harder for some people than others. If there's failure in whatever form failure comes in, don't dwell over it and move on, because that'll bring you happiness faster than thinking everything is your/your partner's fault for not concieving.

PLUS LOOK INTO ADOPTING A KID MAYBE. I KNOW IT'S NOT "COOL" TO RAISE A BABY THAT DOESN'T SHARE YOUR GENETIC MATERIAL BUT THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS NEED LOVING PARENTS TOO

Have you considered a miniseries about a young gay tarot reader and he's hot but he's unique because he has green hair and an undercut
> Past: Reversed page of coins
> Present: Reversed strength
> Future: Knight of swords

Past is about feeling a lack of progress and learning from mistakes, and present is about feeling drained and unsure but having an inner well of power and confidence. Don't worry man, it's gonna work out. Future is about action and being driven to succeed, and about thinking on your feet. I'd say something ambitious is something that's going to get you the $$$, just keep in mind where you went wrong and keep doing it when you feel you can't but know you can.

>Have you considered a miniseries about a young gay tarot reader and he's hot but he's unique because he has green hair and an undercut
I like how you're confident enough to own calling yourself hot OP. respect.
>I'd say something ambitious is something that's going to get you the $$$
That's probably what I need to do, think bigger because the payoffs are bigger.
Thanks OP.

Will I ever get psychologically stable again in this lifetime? I've been dealing with mental illness hardcore for about 10 years straight now. It's killing me.

Thanks in advance.

How’s my marriage look ?

This is such a boring hippie answer but even without a reading, you shouldn't kill yourself. Life is beautiful and all that hokey shit. Let's see what The Cards say though, since you're here.

> Past: Reversed 7 of wands
> Present: 8 of wands
> Future: Wheel of Fortune

UGH this is such a wack-ass hippie reading. Listen I promise these are the real cards I drew. Past refers to being overwhelmed and giving up in the face of adversity, which seems... pretty straightforward. Present is a sudden change, a call to action, a movement towards something else. Question is, does it work? According to the future, yes, but remember everything comes and goes. Not everything is going to be good forever but not everything is bad forever, and you're on an upswing. Just remember, the wheel of fortune is also about karma and getting what you deserve. Put out good shit and good shit will stay with you.

> Reversed 2 of wands

I've given you the tools to survive. Good luck.

Don't know how it helps, but more information can never hurt.

> Past: The High Priestess
> Present: Queen of cups
> Future: 4 of wands

In non-reading omens, the queen of cups is a naked dude in this deck so your options can't be that bad. Past refers to the subconscious and intuition, present refers to compassion and emotional stability, and future is about joy and celebration. I think it's been bad because you read too much into stuff, but if you open yourself up, you open others up (haha butt stuff) so reach out to dudes with a level of awareness and understanding and you should get an amount of dick/ass you're content with to reward you.

Your reading doesn’t give me a lot of hopes, tho. Thanks anyways. Tbh deep inside I know it’ll never happen. It’s just an obsession.
Might end up adopting a lil kid from Africa at some point

Not asking in a dickish way just curious, live near French quarters but I’m not paying 30$ a piece for just a chill reading.

Wheel of fortune user, i will take your advice about karma (even tho im pretty shitty and i dont know how to do good things, will try)

Will I ever be wealthy from trading on the stock market

I just feel like I have to say "hot" when pitching miniserieses. Nobody wants to watch ugly people not have sex nowadays, shows don't get on HBO without penetration anymore

> Past: 8 of cups
> Present: 10 of wands
> Future: Reversed 9 of wands

Past is about escapism and abandonment, present is about taking on a bunch of hard work and responsibility with the promise of a reward, but the nine of wands is about being overwhelmed and struggling mentally. Keep in mind the reward is always there, but it WILL be taxing and it'll take a toll if you go in without thinking about your own health.

Everyone has JOBS

> Past: 7 of wands
> Present: 2 of wands
> Future: Strength

The past is about persevering in the face of challenges and competition, the present is about planning and progress, and the future is about courage and compassion. I think you need to develop a stronger voice for yourself. Not for talking out of turn or whatever, but to firmly communicate ideas to people and have them listened. You're in a really good spot right now, according to this reading at least, and all you need is a little more faith in what you've already done to get here. Look back on moments you've dealt with adversity at this job/similar jobs and find out what you did to make shit better, and use that as fuel to become a more realized person.

Does my wife love me?

Do a reading about the moon.

should i pursue any relationships soon?

>I just feel like I have to say "hot" when pitching miniserieses.
Pragamtic. There is one exception, not quite 'hot' but high income boomers will watch films with 'distinguished' (i.e. old but easy on the eyes) actors like Sir Ian McKellen or Judi Dench or Al Pacino

What are my threesome chances?

Thanks user, i hope you're right

Uhh, hey, goodnight or idk, its night over here
Will i get into college next year? This year i alredy fuck things up

Thank You! I asked because I finished university, and I still can't (couldn't) find any related job, and it makes me wonder every aspect of my life...

Right now, I'm working on a project back in my university, but I had no luck with job interwiews at the industry

Have a good night dear reader!

> Past: 7 of coins
> Present: Queen of wands
> Future: Reversed Chariot

The short answer I get from this reading is "yes, but it's going to be hard like it always is". Past is about putting in the work for the longterm, present is about courage and determination, and future is about making sure to keep disciplined. Which I know is hard when dealing with mental illness! But you've already got all the groundwork set up to be better you've just got to be patient, which is what nobody likes to hear when going to a therapist or a tarot reader or whatever I do for a day job. You're close to a breakthrough though, the way I see it. Keep at it dude, some dicksucker in california is rooting for you.

Oh, fully, one of the reasons I'm practicing is so I can monetize it in the future. That's easy money for listening to spirits.

> Past: 10 of Wands
> Present: Reversed hanged man
> Future: Reversed Devil

For example, if I was better about this, I'd have something to say about the minor arcana being normal and the major being reversed. But that's for smarter people who remember things!

Past is about feeling like you have to shoulder a burden, while present is about hesitating on letting go of ideas and the future is about letting go of limits you have on yourself. I think this is mostly saying that you and your partner are doing alright, but you're also holding yourselves back a little bit. You have to be your authentic selves, and that means being more open and allowing yourself to become more accepting of the new and strange.

Related but unrelated, my number 1 non tarot relationship advice is "any weird kink can be used to benefit yourself in a relationship if you're creative" and that is the honest to god truth, if you aren't making your foot pig boyfriend give you foot massages after long days at work or sending easy sexts to your piss queen girlfriend by using a urinal, you're fucking up.

>I'm waiting on a friend to bleach my hair, so I'm doing tarot readings
this is the most homosexual thing I have ever heard

Bump

It's not a reading about success, but perseverance, although I will NEVER say no to someone wanting to adopt a kid if they're going to provide a loving home

All behavior is learned behavior, even good behavior! Learn how to do minor things of positivity. Be nice to people working shitty jobs. Stop yourself from letting negative emotions take the reigns. Be considerate when with your partner and ALWAYS RECIPROCATE ORAL SEX

> Past: 4 of coins
> Present: 4 of cups
> Future: King of cups

The past is about being stingy and conservative with your money, the present is about meditation and reevaluation, and the future is about being emotionally balanced. Time for more hippie bullshit, my interpretation of this is "is this really about the money, fully?" I mean, don't get me wrong, Money is Money and god I need more, but this seems to be saying "I see your question, and I understand, but you should focus more on emotional fulfillment". I think the end goal should never be wealth for wealth's sake, it should be about what you're intending on doing with said wealth.

> Past: The fool
> Present: Reversed Empress
> Future: Reversed 2 of coins

This is a reading about a Rough Patch buddy. The past is about new beginnings, optimism, and innocence, but that goes into the present, which is about being blocked off from the creative and (when you can use it to speak about a specific woman) is not a good sign in that it's about having to depend on others and having someone's feminine energy stifled. On the plus side, it doesn't seem like you're the issue, in that the base of the problem (past) is optimism and the future, showing the results of the optimism, is about being overdrawn and reorganizing. My guess is y'all came into this a little unprepared and it's showing, but it's nothing that working on it as a couple can't help. If you feel disconnected from your wife, find ways to reconnect, and build that bridge up again between you.

BUMP

That's not true, I didn't say I was listening to 2000's pop divas

> Past: 10 of coins
> Present: Reversed 9 of cups
> Future: The hanged man

It sure is still there in the sky and exists.

> Past: 7 of wands
> Future: Reversed 2 of swords

I swear to god I shuffle this deck I don't know why I keep pulling the 7 of wands!!! Y'all deal with too much intrapersonal conflict

Past is about competition and perseverance, present is about planning for the future and making discoveries, and future is about being overloaded with choices. My reading of this is if you sit around and wait for an ideal relationship to come along, you'll overthink it. Obviously don't throw yourself into relationships that are garbage for no reason, but date a bit and see what's worth looking into and give shit a try. Weighing your options on people too much will be too much, just find what you like and don't like in a partner and keep trucking without making it your one singular drive.

Depends, you know a third dude? I'm good with one on one stuff but whatever makes you happy man

> Past: 6 of cups
> Present: 3 of swords
> Future: 3 of cups

They're good but bad stuff's gotta happen first. Past is about innocence, present is about heartbreak and emotional pain, and future is about collaborations and unity. You're a little naive as to what you're doing, and that's going to bite you in the ass, but as long as you mature and grow and manage to work with other people's interests instead of just your own, you've got progress going. IF YOU'RE WANTING A THREESOME WITH A STRAIGHT WOMAN YOU WILL HAVE TO CONSIDER GETTING A SECOND DUDE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE IT, YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S VAGINA???

> Past: Reversed 6 of coins
> Present: Reversed 6 of wands
> Future: King of coins

Past is about relying on yourself, present is about private success and a fall from recognition, and future is about wealth, discipline, leadership, and abundance. I don't want to say "don't go to college" because THAT'S wildly irresponsible and also how you're drunk on a work night doing tarot card readings in your underwear while not getting sex thrown at you, not that I relate, but regardless of how it ends up it's got a happy ending one way or another. Keep going, but also keep in mind the basic building blocks of your success are already there.

>The short answer I get from this reading is "yes, but it's going to be hard like it always is". Past is about putting in the work for the longterm, present is about courage and determination, and future is about making sure to keep disciplined. Which I know is hard when dealing with mental illness! But you've already got all the groundwork set up to be better you've just got to be patient, which is what nobody likes to hear when going to a therapist or a tarot reader or whatever I do for a day job. You're close to a breakthrough though, the way I see it. Keep at it dude, some dicksucker in california is rooting for you.

This helps a lot. I appreciate it. I'll never give up but it's fucking hard as hell sometimes. Thanks.

What will bring back genuine self confidence to me?

Attached: hgyhjol.jpg (1312x1312, 129K)

Wow, thanks user, im really happy abou that

Oh, and one more thing. I notice the trumps all around me, daily. For instance, earlier I was half-asleep and waking up to an episode of Wheel Of Fortune on television. Then I realized that not only was the title of the program a Tarot Trump but it also signified another card The Hanged Man because the show is basically an elaborate version of the game hangman.

If you ever want to get into the "deep" shit. Check out Paul Foster Case's work in an organization called Builders of the Adytum. It's heavy but well worth the work to know thyself.

Attached: lg.05.jpg (884x586, 800K)

> Past: Reversed 5 of coins
> Present: Reversed 3 of coins
> Future: The Fool

Past is recovering from loss and present is about disharmony and being alone. The future is limitless, however. Where you're at isn't where you're going to be forever though, it's where you's starting from. You're gonna need to basically throw yourself out there, and it's going to suck because throwing yourself out there inherently sucks, but it'll be worth it because you'll get the confidence you need by finding the right thing for yourself.

do i still have a chance with irene?

Personality reading maybe ? I just wanna know what the cards think of me for insight.

Attached: 36e843e407095e1a79d993a72c441b4e.jpg (397x400, 29K)

What should I focus on to take care of my family?

> Past: Reverse 6 of coins
> Present: King of coins
> Future: Reversed knight of wands

Past is about caring about yourself and one-sided giving (also known as taking), present is about security, abundance, and discipline, and future is about scattered energy and frustration with the issues it causes. I think in the now you've got a shot still, but keep in mind the past and future. You have to be vulnerable, and I don't mean "I'm going to overshare and let it sit where it lies", I mean you have to be willing to open up for situations you're not going to be comfortable in. I'm not talking about saying stuff to get off your chest, I'm talking about saying stuff that, while weird and awful for you emotionally in the moment, paints a more realized picture of yourself as you truly are.

> Past: Reverse Ace of swords
> Present: Reverse page of wands
> Future: 10 of coins

You're an overthinker who is too focused on the self in a way that negatively manifests itself in not properly pursuing your ideas, but your ideals are less about wealth forever, but more about security for your life and the life of your family, whether that's biological or a family of your choice. This probably sounds like bullshit but I really truly genuinely am bad at cold personality readings.

how is my future looking

thanks tarot reader guy, i'm not too sure how to interpret this considering the situation i'm in with her but let's hope for the best

Actually sounds extremely on point. Just not sure what to take from that. Not sure how i'm so negatively focused on myself. I'm obviously blind too it. But i want help because i don't have enough ambition to pursue my dreams. I really don't work for myself.

How's my future shaping up im in the process of trying to change myself

Will a girl ever fall in love with me?

> Past: Reversed 2 of swords
> Future: 9 of coins

Past represents indecision and being overwhelmed with choice, present is about planning with said choices and looking at your future, and the future is about abundance and self-sufficiency. My guess is focus your energies on things that will keep y'all going if something unexpected were to happen to your main ways of taking care of family. Keep a safety net and get it started now, holding off on it is going to do nothing but spin wheels.

> Past: Reversed knight of coins
> Present: Reversed 4 of coins
> Future: Reversed ace of cups

Past is about boredom and feeling stuck, present is about greed and using temporary solutions to alleviate your mood but not solve the problem, and the future is about being repressed but still possessing insight. The good thing is, as an all reverse drawing, we can use this to pinpoint where stuff can go wrong and fix it before shit breaks bad. Take an actual genuine look at the life around you, not just how you feel about it, but how it objectively is. Doing so and making actual effort and work on yourself and the Becoming of the self will lead to a brighter future.

Work for other people then. Volunteer for people who need help and use them as a motivation without developing an awful savior complex. And ignore the voice in your head sometimes telling you you're awful and can't do shit, and just do shit, because otherwise you'll let it win and be an anxiety ridden mess. Speaking from experience kinda.

> You have to be your authentic selves

Thanks, my tarot dude. A cold reading but pretty much sums up the limbo feeling we’re at with everything around us.! Keep doing what you’re doing and make bank

do i still have a chance with her

Thank you. This reading applies to my life.

This is the op, taking a quick break to do laundry and getting back to this. I promise I'm not dead, I just unfortunately exist as much as anyone else does.

let's do the relationship thing. what is my future romantic prospects? thanks... i'm a guy btw.

Am I getting fired?

Been with this company SIX YEARS and now this shit

Sounds like solid advice. I'll definitely dwell on it more OP. Ty.

Back. Now to get back to this before the thread dies

Do I have a chance with her, or is it better to just drop it off?

Awesome op im still here if u wanna do mines real quick

> Past: Reversed 10 of coins
> Present: 5 of cups
> Future: 4 of swords

It's going better than you think it is. Past is about the loss of or the negative side of fortune, and present is showing that you're still obsessing over it a little, ignoring what you still have available to you. The future, which is more explicitly related to what you asked, is a time of rest and meditation, to hone in on who you truly want to/are meant to be.

> Past: 6 of swords
> Present: The Emperor
> Future: Reversed 5 of coins

Yes, but you have to let go of what's holding you back first. Past is about changing and releasing baggage, and the future is about it finally being fully released. The joke reading of the present is "It doesn't have to be a woman who falls in love with you" but the more honest and probably more likely reason is you are a well actualized male before all this, which is really what ANYONE wants when dating a man, and all that's holding you back is the baggage you have to let go of.

thanks user, of course this is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, yet it makes perfect sense.

dai bözhe

Attached: 1568265271305.png (500x506, 113K)

am l going to die soon?

It's these little reassurances that keep me motivated thanks dude!

please do this one OP thank you

> Past: Reversed High Priestess
> Present: King of cups
> Future: Reversed ace of swords

The past is about being emotionally withdrawn and ignorant to your intuition, the present is about being emotionally balanced and compassionate, and the future is about inner clarity and rethinking ideas. I guess the point of this reading is that the only option you have is to open up your eyes more to what truly IS as opposed to what you think IS is IS, if you get what that IS.

Rambling aside, this is something that requires clarity from yourself with a clear head. Is this good for you? Is this good for her? Not "I'm a great guy of course it is", but is this genuinely good for her? Would the way you're pursuing this be her best option? What is the best option for her? It's a pain to do, but you need to be objective here. Think clearly and rationally about how this relationship would affect the two of you, and if you'd be better or worse off.

> Past: Reversed Page of cups
> Present: The Lovers
> Future: 8 of coins

The past is about emotional immaturity, the present is about union and alignment, and the future is about developing your skills and improving. I think at the moment you're going to have issues figuring out exactly what you want in an actual real serious longterm partner, just from not having experienced what you like and match well with, but that just means you need to be exploring it and take active steps in discovering who you are romantically/sexually. Don't just think relationships are what you see in the media you consume, think of relationships outside of that, that are more grounded in the world you want to see.

Thank you! That's some good advice right there, kind of on the point really,

>Don't just think relationships are what you see in the media you consume, think of relationships outside of that, that are more grounded in the world you want to see.

> Past: 10 of coins
> Present: Reversed page of wands
> Future: Reversed 9 of wands

The past is about success and security, the present is about self-limiting beliefs and turning energies to new ideas, and the future is about paranoia and being overly defensive. This is not to say you're not getting fired, because I Can't Make that definite of a claim, but rather you're not helping yourself if you don't accept whatever happens with dignity. If you're going to spread yourself out covering your bases, don't spread yourself too thin, because you might find yourself somewhere you could have gotten back from if you didn't put so much energy into everything else. I don't know what to say other than companies are bastards, I feel for you man.

> Past: Reversed 6 of cups
> Present: Knight of coins
> Future: Knight of cups

The past is about living in the past. Now normally that would but cut and dry depending on the cards after, but the present is about perseverance and hard work, and the future is about romance and imagination. I think you should evaluate your relationship with her, and if you are a good fit or if you just feel you're a fit because of past interactions. Sorting that out will improve your relationship with her, either as friends or as lovers, and will open you up to more fulfilling relationships down the line, even if you don't end up with her.

Greetings tarot-faggot. Thanks for doing this.

A woman at my workplace is giving me mixed signals. Are we going to end up together or is she just playing me?

Attached: 1339102363806.jpg (367x384, 22K)

> Past: Reversed 8 of cups
> Present: 6 of wands
> Future: 2 of wands

The last card in this spread really elevates it into a full on "bitch, not yet". Past is about indecision and trying to walk away from a problem, but the present is about success and self confidence and the future is about planning ahead and the discovery of new things. If you want to by cynical, this is telling you to write your will, but cynicism for cynicists sake is fucking boring. My interpretation is the answer is a pretty flat no, that something good is going to come out of whatever is happening to you, and that you're not finished yet because you have more good to do (or prepare for, I have no idea about the source of your death so even if you've got a terminal illness thing you should still be prepared for some sense of survival)

On that note, unless something else comes in by the time I post this, I think I'm done for the night. It's been chill, y'all. Be good to yourselves.

FUCK okay gimme a minute

how's my career outlook?

I got in right on the line sorry. Also those trips I got are spooky as shit.

Im gonna talk to the spirits and try to guess who u are
Are u female and currently residing in italy

666 and reversed cards. That's not ominous at all!

> Past: Reversed ace of cups
> Present: Reversed judgement
> Future: Reversed 4 of cups

The past is about indecision, the present is about self doubt and ignoring the call, is about retreating and withdrawing. I guess question one is, are these signals really mixed, or are you just interpreting them as such? Why are you restraining yourself and forcing yourself into playing a game you don't want to be in. Don't be aggressive (yeah dude women LOVE men that are overly aggressive) about it, but be straightforward. People play games until those games are off the table, so put the toys away and just honestly talk. Is it awkward and painful? Yes always. Will it lead to a better understanding and a way forward one way or another? Yes. Do you have to be careful about this to not cause an HR nightmare? Please dear god yes.

OKAY GOODNIGHT FOR REAL FINAL PIECE OF ADVICE FOR ANYONE STILL LOOKING IS NEVER ASK SOMEONE OUT IF THEY CAN'T PHYSICALLY STAND UP AND WALK OUT OF THE ROOM WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS. DON'T ASK OUT THE CUTE BARISTA UNLESS YOU EITHER SEE HER OUTSIDE OF THE SHOP OR SHE VERY DEFINITELY SAYS SHE WANTS TO THROW THAT COOCH AT YOU WHILE SHE'S ON THE CLOCK, I AM NOT JOKING IT'S THE WORST AND EVERYONE WHO WORKS WITH HER WILL THINK YOU'RE A MAJOR ASSHOLE

I think you have that literally completely backwards, but ask the spirits for more information and then guess the opposite and you should get it closer at least

No..i dont.
Fuck you.

You read it wrong

Listen I don't know what to tell you dude, I'm using a tarot for gay men while the cool california winter never gets below like 40, sorry tfw no qt italian goth gf but I ain't that

How so?

Hey my dood, if you're still here, could you do me?

I want to ask if my husband's new business will be profitable.

He's working really hard and putting in a lot of himself, I don't want it to all be for naught

It's reversed

Ye sure...totally believe yea
Also she no goth and she no cute
Shes just a whore
Thats what the spirits say

Ask the spirit how its enjoying hell

8 of cups is weird in that it's kind of the same in both directions, while normal is directly running from a problem and reverse is running from a decision. Is it stupid? Yeah

Ugh. You're lucky that I have a soft spot for couples worried about one another.

> Past: 9 of coins
> Present: Knight of wands
> Future: Reversed page of swords

Past is abundance, present is passion, and future about haste. I think as it stands, if he doesn't watch out and confuses passion with success? It's not going to land well. Make sure the goals y'all are pursuing are reasonable, there's always time to take a larger slice of the pie later, but the hardest part of any business is getting established and making sure your ideas land. Best of luck to y'all.

Spirits are definitely right about me being a whore, which means it's super weird how the other stuff is wrong. GOD I wish poppers didn't destroy my airways, otherwise fuck working a 9 to 5 I'd just be a bargain bin prostitute with a semiprofitable onlyfans

You would know

Will me and her make it work this time?

The power of Christ compels you

Oh no
I was just thinking about my ex
God im high
I really thought from the way you speak u were her and shes also a witch and does tarot reading sometimes
Idk sorry dude

Am I going to move to Seattle?

Still doing readings OP?
Just wondering why my girl's life has been so shit, if its really been as shit as she says its been, and will things ever get any better for her?

>Do you have to be careful about this to not cause an HR nightmare? Please dear god yes.
If you're not gone yet, is it you or the cards saying that?

Thank you very much, I'd say that's all around sound advice
I appreciate it and I hope your hair turns out nice!

Will I finally be able to live the life I want to?

That is me, not the cards. Dear god, watch your ass. My parents found one another at work but also they were respectable and nobody crossed the line from "flirting" to "uncomfortable sex pervert"

Will I have a good long lasting relationship based on cooperation and love?

Can you do one for me?
A, b, c or d?
Im the guy who thought u were hix ex come on help a defeated guy out

This is the real one

OP left so I'll draw myself.
The Sun, The Emperor reversed, Judgement.
I'm instantly reminded of the joy propelling me towards Seattle, the time I've spent with my girlfriend who I celebrated my second year anniversary with today. In the emperor reversed I see my utter lack of structure and productivity as of late. And for the future? Judgement is somewhat ominous.

OP I know you said you left, but if by some small chance you see this, do you have any thoughts on my future?

OK thanks. HR is not really an issue at my workplace. I'm more worried about my feelings and this reading doesn't look too good for that.

Yes. Youre gay.
Op here
U do not know how to read the tarot

So are you saying i am gay? Wtf? Also, im rich and women hit on me all the time but i see them just as money grabbing whores, so i just fuck a hooker every weekend. I just want a girl that will love me, and not my priviledged lifestyle.

The tarot says youre gay so maybe try it

But i love fucking and eating pussies, and dicks are grose and sweaty men smell disguisting. How can i be gay?

Oh great tarot master, could you please ask the wise cards if im gay?

Traps.
If you really want a lasting relationship men are the best lovees cuz they dont give up on you easily and wont stay with you in the first place if they didnt really love you. Women can fake that but men just give it away.
Idk twinks are cute...just a tarot reading

will I be good on this path? am I going for the right girl

Listen to your suspicions and talk about them with her in an honest respectful way. You will discover new truths in the future.

I see the struggle and perseverance of your past, and I see a celebration and friendship for the present. In the future you will be presented with a choice where no options are desirable.

In the future there will be difficulties in you relationship, an unbalance or perhaps difficulty relating. This doesn't have to be the end however, I do see the potential for a long lasting relationship based on cooperation and love. I see family.

Tarot told me you're not OP, so I'm going to keep doing readings for him.

> past: magician
> present: the hermit
> future: the wheel of fortune

Basically yeah youre a magician for lasting so long without coming out and ure a hermit cuz ure hiding it and wheel of fortunes means youre gonna be a pretty popular gay. Idk maybe ure really really cute? Too tired to make it all look nice and write a carefully arranged paragraph

I would like to know if my current court case will turn out well for me

No. Youre gonna lpse large amounts of money or time. Either which is gonna destroy your life.

>Three of Pentacles reversed
>Ten of Swords reversed
>Two of Cups

It's time for a fresh start, look forward to a future with new found respect and harmony.

In a few months I'm gonna be having a fresh start, is it looking swell?

No

>Page of Cups reversed
>The Moon reversed
Knight of Swords

I would advise you that not everything is as it seems. When you charge forward do so with forethought.

I want to break
free? open up ‘n
just «Let it be? u
dig? know wadd..
I’m saying right no