20 y/o who wants to kill himself, ama

20 y/o who wants to kill himself, ama,

also i dont have the patience to timestamp

Attached: WIN_20200303_19_30_46_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>i dont have the patience to timestamp
SAGE

thanks faggot

Attached: u seein this shit.gif (240x135, 992K)

Lose the neckbeard and fix your hair. Nosejob and lose some weight. Its not over for you -YET-

Hey man, all it takes is a pen and a piece of paper.

Attached: 1582848840426.gif (383x320, 406K)

wasnt really looking for commentary, but thanks anyway :/

WHY ARENT YOU A GOONERBATOR YET

I mean, you are not a cute girl so nobody will come to save you. What the fuck do you expect from us anyway, we are are more or less on the same boat as you

fucking agreed. No patience to timestamp, plenty of patience to keep living while he jerks off to this thread.

sage goes in all fields

was looking for questions.... is that what ama means here or am i just retarded?
there you go
wtf does that even mean

Attached: WIN_20200303_19_38_51_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Attached: WIN_20200303_19_40_44_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

you sound like a boy who doesn’t have his shit together in the least - the fuck am I supposed to ask YOU, loser?

That was a rhetorical question.

turns out i am retarded :D

then why are you still here faggot

Attached: 1582481797706.gif (500x333, 150K)

Don't do it, Alex

I guess the first logical question would be, why do you want to kill yourself?

get into powerlifting and ogremaxx, and go for bitches with daddy issues, they love hairy daddy bears. Also sage

Now we're getting somewhere. Why do you want to an hero? What are your problems?

Why are you fat? Maybe you'll stop being suicidal when you start taking care of yourself?

Look, man, shitterz clogged, deal with it!

why haven't you killed yourself yet, newfag

Attached: follow your dreams.jpg (125x98, 3K)

no point, dad was pro sports dude, so i have alot to live up too, didnt really wanna do sports and my family wasnt down with that, now im just trying not to snap and chug a clorox bottle
just kinda was my whole life, i dont really posses any kind of self control when it comes to eating

why kill yourself instead of deciding to have a good time?
depression sucks. it'll keep sucking. doesn't mean you should kill off instead of having fun
you'll still feel like shit sometimes, but fun has sex. and sex is fun.

imagining i could have sex
laugh
my
fucking
fat ass off

also inb4 "incel" i know im not appealing to women, not there fault i have poor body care :/

nah, man.
you're not appealing to /you/
tons of chicks date big fat guys
think they look like teddy bears, or remind them of daddy, or they like the cushion or feel like a big guy will keep them safe.
I mean, congrats for not being a chubby chasing faggot yourself, but don't pretend there aren't women who love that dad body looking shit

eh, fair enough, guess i just havent run into that person yet

If you are in America just wait

wdym? what the fuck is gonna happen

One thing that helped me was the knowledge that if I kill myself, I'm not actually ending my pain and torment. I'm passing it off to others. Some of those people might deserve it, while others simply would not. My nephew, for example, would likely be the one to find my body. I don't knbow if he would ever recover from that, or how it might warp him. The most noble thing you can do with your burden, is pick it up and carry it. If you start to do that, actively, you may find it strengthens your will to accomplish other things, which will build incremental successes.

Usually i would just troll a post like this. I'm on 6 other threads trolling rn. But you struck a chord with me. I hope you decide to invest in yourself, and actually give yourself a chance. Because you do have one, but you have to get over giving a shit what people think "You should have done". You gotta be you, whoever and whatever that is.

life it's all we have. dedicate your time to help others.

do you have places you go where you can meet women you'd find acceptable to date?

>My nephew, for example, would likely be the one to find my body
then dont kill yourself in your own fucking house retard. make your body irrecoverable.

or if you feel unworthy to date, I know I've been there, what stops you from writing down those things you want to change and trying to change them?

Bernie Miller will be elected as the president of the USA! Go Miller! Feel the burn Drumpf's!

How big is your dick length and girth

nah, i really dont go out that often, again i know i need to be more forward with this if i want to actually want to find someone, just afraid of rejection, i always wanted to satisfy people, even at my own expense
im happy for you, really am. but the difference is that i dont really have anyone that gives a rats ass about me, so its just kind of a dead end for me,

It was one example. i could name a few dozen ways it would impact people in similar fashion, my depression is not a secret.

no self control or discipline, biggest thing is my weight (yea har har good pun)
food is just too damn good man
no specific numbers but lets just say its suboptimal, i know losing weight would probably bump it up to average but again, i really dont have a grip on my life

i think that would make me kill myself even sooner if that happened lol

>my depression is not a secret
why the fuck would you let people know how much of a faggot you are?

Best thing you could do is leave Yea Forums there's nothing of value here. I've been here since you were 10 just leave

I can always tell the guys who are pussies in any real social exchange. Yawn/10 kiddo. Try harder.

not getting out because you don't get out is a hard one to break
I've fallen into a decent level of agoraphobia like bullshit myself
I don't feel like I have anything in common with most people, and don't feel like putting on a face just to have company
but I'm an insufferable autistic know-it-all blowhard, so, yeah.
I lost like 50lbs in a year at one point. biggest thing I did was just write everything down.
I eventually started adjusting my diet, because its right there, staring at you
It made me think about food. Writing it down forced me to keep it in mind.
If I forgot, I estimated. Spent a lot of time researching shit at first, eventually learned my favorite foods.
I don't know if it will help you, but I know it did me.

thnx user

PP bro, there’s lots more to life than what Dad did.
Mine was a fucking successful engineer.
I was the one that went pro sports. Then injured and need a job to chase money like daddy to make him proud. Shit made me miserable. Can’t say I know what to do yet, but I CAN say DONT try to be your father, you’re not him, follow your own path.
You’ll be fine mate. Also go for a walk, get some exercise and watch your diet. Don’t do drugs. Find a hobby. Photography works for me, do it anywhere. Follow an interest. Start tomorrow, little steps. Imagine who you want to be and portray it to others. Soon you will be doing it, seriously.

This.
It’s all about personality.
I knew the ugliest, fattest mo fo at work, short ugly ginger barrel. Could have any girl he wanted, and he did.
Go be social, have a laugh, and you’ll smash it my friend.

Still there OP?
These are my last posts. What country you live in?

Get your ass back here OP, we’re talking.
I’m not fucking with you.

lol, are you the dude that texts a chick and then tries to blow her out after she doesn't respond in two seconds?

Don't lie to him

Obvious question, why do you want to kill yourself?

I don’t txt.
I’m the guy that says “let’s get a drink somewhere else” and leaves without looking back.
A bit of a cunt when I put it like that ha ha

That's when, and why, you have to begin to care more for yourself. Because, fuck them. Don't let them win. When you begin doing this, you will become more attractive, and attracting to brawds.