My gf has a Instagram page that shes hiding from me, and won't let me see the posts that are on it...

My gf has a Instagram page that shes hiding from me, and won't let me see the posts that are on it. Any way of getting into it short of stealing her phone?

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20200303_221305_981.jpg (397x397, 3K)

You're a cuck, leave her

It’s probably her finsta and she posts her feelings or her partying usually the 2 but shit if she doesn’t trust then she belong to the streets

Honestly I don't think she has the confidence to get another guy on the side.

Drop her username and let someone else give it a go.

I saw a screenshot of 6 of the posts and it's just memes and stuff, I'm just wondering about the comments or other posts.

I'm worried that she will trace it back to me and it will cause problems.

Heres how I did it with my gf. Wait until she goes to the washroom and check her IG. Make sure you close the app afterwards. My gf had an account where she posted eye pics. She never mentioned anything about it but I saw there was a second profile

Dump her you retard, relationships are built on trust and clearly both of yours is fucked.

I'd love to do that but she doesn't keep the account signed into her phone

you are a cuck. leave her.

This is the only thing though, everything else is great and I don't wanna break up over this.

That's like saying your dog is a perfect pet except for the times that he bites you, fucking moron.

I just wanna know what it is, cause if I break up with her over a Instagram that she hid cause the memes were bad, I would shoot myself

It’s gonna cause problems anyway

You're right, you should just chop your dick off and stay with someone who keeps secrets from you.

Life is too short to play stupid games like that in a relationship.

Just ask her what she does on the account that she doesn’t want you to see

Make a fake account or look at it from someone else’s phone that has her as a friend if you trust that they won’t tell her

She says it's just memes and stuff, and I've seen a screenshot to confirm that it is memes but there was only 6 of the posts + not titles

NO TRUST = NO RELATIONSHIP

get it through your thick skull, its true

Yeah but I need to build that trust first.

its already broken, it can never be repaired

.well yeah but I don't think she lets anybody access it, just her closest friends

its just pretty fishy mane

Yeah I know, but honestly (and I know people have said this before) she doesn't seem like the type to do that kind of thing, and ive known her as a friend for almost 5 years

bruh

Attached: 1519708234086.jpg (262x263, 8K)

I know I sound like a fucking autistic cuck but I'm being serious

good luck m80, hope its nothing too bad.

Post the @insta

Cope. Shes fucking around

Maybe some ppl like getting bit.
So many low self esteem beta white males here

Imagine thinking a relationship is the meaning of life ....

add me on kik at mlandy11 and i'll help you out

Make your own second account and be secretive as fuck about it. Make sure she ends up finding out about it. When she tries to find out about it, do everything you can to hide it from her.

the meaning of life is connections with people and experiences you have, with a side of adding something of value to this world

lel i like this plan. she'll almost definitely blow up over it

Whatever u gotta tell yourself kiddo

what do you think it is? money?

I'm doing something along these lines, but I'ma totally do that, then I'll offer a trade.

I personally think it's different for everyone, it's just to find what you are missing in your life and filling that hole. If it's money, you're probably a asshole but it's your meaning for life

you could just start acting secretive with your phone, like when shes around always turn the screen away from her or little things like that

i see what you mean. i guess the things i listed were meanings for ME

This. I would only put up with my gf being a slut online if she’s open and honest about it. Anything less is a red flag

There is no meaning but most ppl can't accept that

you have to make your own meaning

>red flag
Says the guy that frequents Yea Forums. The sewer of the internet.
So many retarded 12 year olds here

Dump, shes cheating on you and looking at her instagram wont change that.

Be a fucking man. I believe in you.

Yeah this doesn’t sound like a failing relationship. Have fun wasting another year or two

Nobody has to do shit. Like I said. Most ppl(you) can't accept that life is meaningless

jesus hung out with the scum of society, doesn't make him scum

yeah this is pretty much the feeling im getting from it

never said they had to, but if you want meaning you have to make the meaning.

I did

Don't exchange money or allow remote access to a device user, right now you're social engineering gold your jealousy is a vulnerability!!!

If your girlfriends device is running Android I'll point you in the right direction...

lol, she ain't your girlfriend.

Bro no one keeps a secret insta for any reason that isn't fishy as hell she's prob posting underwear pics or hitting up dudes

>im14andthisisdeep.exe

exactly. what else could me the motivation to hide it from you? nothign else makes sense. shes hiding it = shes hiding something she doesn't want you to know about

you need to in2critical though and value it over your feels

There is wisdom here. The undercover ho's are the worst kind

Bro if it was so meaningless just kill yourself then faggot. But no instead you're on Yea Forums crying for attention fucking edgy kids these days man. At least wear eyeliner and skinny jeans don't just be a faggot online

You’re tripping bro hella girls have a second acc that’s private for their close friends where they just use it as a diary and post random shit

That's litterally what she said.

She’s a Dubai portapotty

That's exactly what I would say to my boyfriend if I had a secret account I'm using for fucked up shit. I remember my ex had a secret Tumblr I accidentally found out about and 'oh its just girly shit' I hacked into it and it was tons of fucking ass and titty pics. It's up to you bro but you have no reason not to trust her at all and vice versa. I don't trust anyone on face value anymore. It's less about being controlling its more about her being on front street about shit you gotta find out without her knowing. Then you have a reason to start trusting her

OPs gfs instagram is eatemuppuffs

have fun boys.

this

thats just what a cheater would say

noice

Underrated post.

Attached: IMG_03032020.jpg (900x900, 406K)

Project harder faggot