I want my friends to fuck my sister

I want my friends to fuck my sister

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 11.41.48 PM.png (249x410, 99K)

cant tell if she's fuckable,lets see her naked

More?

Hi friend

You suck as a brother and as a human being.
Fuck off!

dont have any nudes. she just turned 18 in november

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 11.35.52 PM.png (297x464, 301K)

>she just turned 18 in november

so why didnt you invite your friends over to get in a circle and cum on her 18 times

sister's are the best gift a brother and his male friends can have

I'm almost a decade older but I want her to go out with me and my buddies one night and have one of them pound her while I listen

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 9.56.48 PM.png (284x486, 228K)

man seriously,you've had to fap at least once to her pics right

was hard to tell by your pic in the op.but my nuts would be drained at least once if my sister looked like this

maybe you can invite her out with your friends as a late 18th birthday president and glaze her face with your cum?

She would have to travel into the city but the drinking age is 21, Idk how a 27 year old can get drunk with a 18 year old

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 12.03.23 AM.png (603x446, 416K)

who says you need to get drunk? is she some kind of prude or something.im sure she's probably seen your friends and have thought at least one of them is hot,invite her over.blindfold her then you guys cum all over her and say happy birthday at the end

thats rapey

>implying she wouldnt enjoy being blindfolded and drowned in cum

either way,more sexy pics of your sister

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 10.14.05 PM.png (421x441, 316K)

Ware you from I wanna fuck your sister bad

nyc

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 10.14.51 PM.png (502x533, 488K)

if your friends aint fuckin her,another nigga will

give your sister what she wants user,a face full of her brother and his friends cum

any advice?

tell her you got a present for her birthday,get her blindfolded in a room full of your friends and then just do it

im sure your friends have either fantasized about fucking your sister,or fucked her already

Attached: 26344096_178015502929279_6097110151490174976_n.jpg (640x423, 93K)

You say that until your sisters little brown pussy is griping on your friends cock and he’s pumping her little ass. Then how are you gonna feel when he drops a hot fat load all over your sisters fucking asshole

Kik me at jay_wallace00000 I’ll trade pics of my sister

i think op is either the dumbest brother in the world,or his friends are gay.because there's no way in hell he has straight male friends that havent fucked his sister

the faggot will lick it clean before it starts to get cold

Brazilian, latina?

Attached: newfriend.jpg (419x400, 140K)

shes 18 and im 27 and I have been living an hour away for 2 years now

argentina

More

Attached: IMG_1191982.jpg (750x900, 119K)

cmon son,your telling me you wouldnt drive an hour to see your sexy sister and cum all over her as a birthday present.your a bad brother

at least send her a picture of your hard cock across one her pics

Post more of your sis
I'm stroking

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.05.24 PM.png (446x560, 510K)

More bikini?

i always thought people from argentina looked more white then brown skinned

your sister is still hot as fuck though,id definietly fuck her

how did u get these pics? lol does she just post these or something?

yeah its on her insta

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.11.03 PM.png (281x423, 114K)

he probably stole her phone if this is really his sister

That's a damn hot sister, fuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.08.19 PM.png (419x561, 232K)

Keep going

how do we know this is your sister then and not some random thot you found on instagram?

your sis has a great little ass

either way,i was serious with my comment about white people and argentina

yoo. Im probably in the wrong place to talking about this, maybe not, but how fucked up is the current youth? posting half naked shit in the mirror. she is literally in underwear only. ... is there even a caption for the photos? or is she just trying to make money off of it?.. honestly dude im really curious, how do u feel about that?

and then theres u, who wants one your friends to fuck her while u listen and jerk it. Haha dude...I mean,, not the worst thing, but less than ideal.

But here , you're allright, and your sister is hot i'll give you a tip. If you log into instagram on your computer you can download the pictures with full resolution.

us

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.20.11 PM.png (376x467, 261K)

dont south american people eat tacos? you should feed her enough taco's to shit on your friends cock

she's a whore IDC, she talks about all the sex she has at college with me. She's definitely parties - IDK how I can get her to come to the city and fuck some of my friends

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.14.49 PM.png (439x452, 397K)

i bet her ass is thick in those shorts

be honest would you fuck your sis?

Attached: 23969817_2051220918425063_4579247393161084928_n.jpg (640x553, 52K)

idk - thats the ultimate taboo - maybe im using this as a baby step to get her to fuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.26.43 PM.png (516x473, 441K)

i want me and my buddies to use your sister as a fucktoy all night until she's pregnant

Any more of her ass?

Yes, make your sister a whore. Make all your friends take turns cumming inside her sweet tight pussy.

I feel it, I mean if theres nothing you can do and her path is set.. It is quite difficult in this current society and culture for a whore to gain enough wisdom to change their ways. Some change, most don't. Silly humans. When will we change?

like I said, Yea Forums not the best place for feelings. it's just that A person like me, I see so many solutions all the time, people just choose to stay in an old frame of mind, unable to grasp new possibilities. so much potential in the human, people are unaware of human powers we are born with, telepathy, future sight, empathy, etc. It's not by coincidence that all popular culture and media promotes ignorance. Controlled by ancient malicious forces.

is she trying to become an instagram model and make money off that shit?

how many of your friends cocks do you think she could fit in her mouth at the same time

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.30.21 PM.png (199x542, 162K)

oh yah i forgot to add, so u gonna download the pics off ur computer or what? im trying to see that ass in hd my dude. if you were in Sf i would do it. fuck it. then i may attempt educating you guys on aliens.

lol i feel like this is a trap

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.36.06 PM.png (354x529, 256K)

damn,nice booty

Ask her for nudes

God damn!

lmaoooo. u the one trying to setup ur sis.

shes hot. dont worry dude. if you really want, im sure it'll happen. if that is the right or wrong thing to do in life and right/wrong way to spend precious time and energy, that is another story.

so ur not gonna get hd pics cuz its a trap? lol

about the aliens, as long as your intent is good, you should be ok.... like if you want to degrade her.. thats probably bad karma..

but if you just like sex (she clearly does) which is a very human thing, especially in our current 3 dimensional understanding,, should be ok.. just watch out nigga, theres crazy people out there, malevelent people. dont want that shit fucking up yours or her life.

does she openly tallk about her sex to you?

also, i can see the pain in your sisters eyes.

i might catfish her

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.13.00 PM.png (344x476, 258K)

she talks about all the dudes she fucks in college all the time

Attached: 432w688.jpg (621x960, 57K)

if she saying it you then she probably wouldn't mind a ride. bitches be crazy, speaking in tongues and gauging interest.

but for real, how do I set her up with my friends without being weird

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.38.59 PM.png (332x535, 369K)

you gotta get you a friend that can eat the whole ass,otherwise it aint worth it

have that bitch screamin "ay papi!"

I was thinking us, just the siblings - going on a vacation. I was thinking going on a cruise. I want her to be used all cruise long

Attached: 1213.jpg (1920x1280, 470K)

i don't know, depends on how you do it. could be very difficult, its gonna be a little weird man, i mean the whole idea is... lmao.

heres an idea im just spitballing here, bring up your sis in convo, somehow link it in there, dont force it. gradually. if not one day then the next.
>she
>she likes sex
>bla bla bla she is crazy
>all the guys wanna screw her she gets so much attention
>hey bro if u get a chance do it

lmfao idk man.

honestly im just going off experience here. that similar conversation came up somehow with one of my homies. he is a weird dude to begin with. was telling me about his sister having crazy relationships and dudes and shit.

i think i was like "ur sis is hot" or something..
then he was like dude i give u permission to bang her. in fact u should bang her.

i was like lmao bro, ok. for sure. thanks bro.

still have not banged. but the possibility is there.like i said dont force it, or ur gonna be weird and lose sight of yourself, ur friends etc.

i think when my friend was saying it... he does not like his sister. they clash a lot. so he was kind of like in this fuck that bitch state of mind.

pretty sure he was not in it for the sexual pleasure of hearing the juicy deets of the bang bang, im pretty sure he finds her repulsive. she is a crazy bitch in his defense.

idk man, shit be weird. might be a lost cause.

seems like a lot of work just for other nigs to bang.

>cruise

>nigs

aint no nigs gonna be on a cruise,they cant swim good

Can I be your friend?

i mean its a setting where 18 year olds can drink and they fuck when they drink

Same.

I know one of them has, she doesn't know I know though

Attached: IMG_20200302_040305.jpg (649x710, 158K)

so you want your drunk sister to get raped by other men

true.

how old are you guys?

wanna know how i know you're a girl?

Attached: dealwitit.jpg (214x118, 9K)

i mean,im not judging if you do.but it would be easier to just take her to a bar and throw her passed out body in the men's room

Can I fuck while you cuck

shes not 21

so,you cant drink in a bar.but you think you'll be able to drink on a cruise ship

lol

You're weird af already lmao

cruise you can get away with it

You from mtl?

nyc/nj

Attached: 16278918-4E95-487E-A6B4-CAFB0B7ADC68.jpg (602x615, 76K)

Why's she speaking French in the pic?

What kind of loses wants their friends to fuck their sister when they could fuck their sister themselves?

spanish

someone taking baby steps

Attached: FA45FF31-38A8-4041-94C1-151A7BB885EB.jpg (1331x670, 172K)