Sitting in the oncology wing of the hospital with my sister while she has her second chemo session

Sitting in the oncology wing of the hospital with my sister while she has her second chemo session.

Bored. So... Ama?

No. I wont post pics.

Attached: 28a9d42.jpg (472x815, 50K)

Pic related is my confirmation saint and pfp, why post it

Aformentioned boredom and it seemed apropriate to my current mood.

It's John the Baptist, dude literally flipped his shit when he saw Jesus, twice. Seems antithetical but to each their own

I saved it because it made me laugh once.

I abandoned my faith years ago so these guys mean nothing to me now. Sorry.

Why?

I dont know really.

It was about the time my sister and I were headed off to college... I guess I just didnt have time for imaginary friends any more.

I urge you to reconsider. Such lukewarm thoughts are from those who seek to drag you away from God.

are you the guy thats fucking his sister and keeps posting in share your secrets threads?

Yes.

No thank you. I dont think god (if god is anything like you see him) would be ok with my relationship with my sister. And Im not ok with a life without her.

greentext. now.

Im on my phone. So...

>be me
>be sitting in cancer ward surrounded by sick people.
>bored.

The end.

Then you are lost.

I doubt you'll honor me requesting you ceasd such horrific forms of fornication, eh?

fuck off, moral fag

please?

Well.. Shes pretty sick right now and we havent "fornicated" in a while so wish granted.

But if she gets better and if she wants that kind of attention? Sorry bro. Shes been my best friend and lover for a long time. Probably longer than you've been alive.

What is wrong with you? Im on my phone. Do you know how hard it is to type greentext on a phone?

Then you know nothing of love.

point taken. so how is she?

I beg to differ.

You can not know the love weve shared. And Im not talking just pleasure. Shes been my everything for all of my life. I would argue, YOUVE not known real love.

I think we just have to agree to disagree.

In good spirits, all things considered.
The cyst on her bowel shrank a little since the last treatment. That makes me happy. But its still going to be a long road.

didnt they take out her uterus or something before?

I cannot abide while such an abomination of nature exists uncontested. You present a corruption of love, one tainted by lust. An inversion of sibling relations, simply evil

Yes. It was a hysterectomy. They removed her ovaries, uterus, cervix, and some of her bowel.
But that was when we were kids.

She had ovarian endometriosis. What she has now is basically the same thing, just stuck on her intestines.

Oh thou hypocrite.

You protest innosence and higher morals when you're on Yea Forums? Get the hence hypocrite and be silent.

Or is your knowledge of the bible so rusty, you have no idea what Im talking about.

I'm on Yea Forums for posts like these, not all those fucking fap threads.
Nofap is another discussion for another time.

Genesis 4:1-26
Genesis 20:12
Genesis 19
2 samuel 13

dude the deeper I go, the more there is. seems god's fine with this dude and his sister.

Its impossible to avoid all the tits and ass on this site. You can't claim divinity any more than a priest balls deep in a hooker.

Fucking useless asshole

Um... Ok? What makes me useless? Is it the 6 figure income? The successful architecture firm? Or maybe the fact my house and car cost more than you make in a year?

Or is it I found something you know you can never have? A real, deep, and intimate connection with a woman who loves me for everything I am.

Meh. I pitty you.