The corona virus is gods message

the corona virus is gods message
its going to hit cities hard and cities are leftist shitholes anyway so thats a cascade effect
gays, lesbians, trannies, spics, niggers, and generalized idiocy are going to disease it up and then the panic sets in
they'll burn their own city down in a frenzy
anything walking out of the place into the country sides will just get shot by cletus and his bucktooth father-brothers.

Attached: 1576025079488.jpg (540x720, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=RSVCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm assuming there's more "good" ppl than "bad" ppl in these cities. Please explain your logic

I'm praying for this

You're kinda "special," arent ya....

Not how God works, but keep dreaming for justice.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness.

you're asking a bilble thumper for logic?

dude, your funny !!!

3% mortality rate. Nothing is going to happen. Like nothing.

Found the gay tranny nigger spic lesbo

you're praying to catch a disease and get the sniffles?

uhh, ok. What ever gives you a chub I guess.

your dad?

Lol. Good point. Fuck u o.p.
>Kys

Please control your autism kiddo

hope so

Attached: 1959440_737668102959583_606104629648866989_n.jpg (704x960, 116K)

that's 30x the flu's mortality rate
if there was a widespread US infection, it would be expected to kill 10,500,000.
in china, where you know those fucks can't stop it, at 3% it will kill 42,000,000.
that's a whole lot of nothing.

Id still fuck that

So expect home values to drop.

Decent

I'm glad subhumans like OP can't manage to breed much less leave the basement so nigger faggots like him can die out too.

>Corona is gonna punish the gays!!
>it started in china, which hates the gays
>its mostly deadly to the old and infirm who also tend toward hating the gays

Seems like it might in fact be a message from god that the gays are alright you humongous faggot.

See, the issue here is that if OP doesn't leave the basement and has enough tendies and milk to ride out the worst of the epidemic... they're safer than the average wagie.

pieces of shit OP is referring to. Downplaying it cause inside they know they're fucked

Granted China has killed hundreds of millions of their unborn, and murder is along with sodomy a sin that demands the heavens cry out for vengance. The other two are oppression of the poor and exploitation of workers fyi

god can't work against the gays. not since they revealed their fabulous powers of throwing hurricanes at the southern US.
lol, I went to find one example to link, but it apparently happens every fucking hurricane. god damned evangelical preachers are retards. not more than those idiots that listen to them, mind.

Ok boomer

god literally has instructions for killing unwanted children in the bible. you've never fucking read it though, so fuck off.

Citation needed

We're not talking the plague, dipshit.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=NIV
if you suspect your bitch cheated, you're allowed to kill the kid via direct god curse.

Love you, user.

Attached: 74.jpg (500x469, 48K)

Not sure if that's sarcastic or not but thanks?

You just had a shitty (((Protestant))) version.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=RSVCE
And yeah, there are brutal rules in the Old Testament in case you wanted to bring up any of those.
1. Such ceremonial and mosaic law was fulfilled with the New Covenant
2. In a land of pagans and hostilities, the Jews needed a strict guideline and plenty of direct ways to purify themselves.

It’s not you fucking moron. How could you be so ignorant? The sad part is that you are on this site but still feed into the corporate owned media. 12,000+ people have died from the flu virus since October. Are you really worried about this? Please tell me you are not this fucking ignorant. Do you believe our economy is great? Because the “DOW” is high? It’s in the shitter and you are going to see the downfall in the next six months. Kys

Not sarcasm, just a fellow Christian.

Attached: Untitled.png (608x635, 471K)

you should have gone with "it doesn't count if god kills it"
five points from gryffindor