Sorry bernie fags your dream of sitting on your ass doing nothing while getting free shit is over

sorry bernie fags your dream of sitting on your ass doing nothing while getting free shit is over

what are you going to do now?

Attached: 636217417075859246-AP-Trump-Supreme-Court.jpg (1080x760, 39K)

>Trump gets reelected
>Bernie and RBG will probably die within 4 years
Feels good

I give RGB 1 week after Election Day. Let’s just hope she takes sotomayer with her.

Attached: 1582952079479.jpg (750x500, 95K)

hahahahahahaha

you fags are getting owned again

Attached: E980F96603694A119E1FFDC4CAC71BEC.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Attached: 3lybo8.jpg (538x464, 49K)

Attached: 1580168537236.png (585x565, 254K)

is it dfificult going through life brain dead?

maybe you should move to one of those Wonderful-istan places where conservative fuck witts like you are in charge.

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Does not having the lead at Super Tuesday count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie is still playing right now and he has been the best candidate in the race for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst politicians in the DNC who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of SC boomer voters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanders wins. Oh look at that, Biden just forgot his name again when he needed to remember it, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>

It has been confirmed that Obama called Pete personally to tell him to drop out and endorse Biden. Look it up, it's real. Now Warren is stealing votes from Bernie. Next thing you know, Warren will receive money from Bloomberg and Biden will give him tax credits for it. This is all a game, folks.

Attached: Collage 2020-03-03 21_22_29.jpg (1252x1466, 189K)

Good goy

Attached: RetardBernie.jpg (1920x826, 1.8M)

They only ones more sad Bernie fags tonight are are Trump fags.

Like Washington DC?

Attached: u9CM_LuIJs2_S9i5k9dWUD4D-kq3l90hwLsdXGk3cUc.jpg (512x767, 80K)

Why are red states the highest when it comes to government aid? My guess is Sanders supporters, and moderates/dems, will continue to work like they always do.

Lots of niggers in the rust belt

shhhit been sitting on my ass for years, was finally going to work if sanders made it bc i could get paid a decent wage, also you mad bc i dont work and never will and still get paid wage slave cuck lol

Odd how most states have gone DOWN in foodstamp recipients in the last 3 years. Not California, though. They're up. Wonder how that could be.

>what are you going to do now?
fugg ur mom læl

Nice pasta

Bernie Miller for president! Drumpf BTFO!

8 the stale b8

>Look it up, it's real
I did, no it's not. You're full of shit lol.

Attached: 3o9o2d.jpg (890x499, 156K)

No Free shit for millennials! Pay for your female studies in ebonics YOUR OWN DAMN SELF!!!

G'bye, Felicia!!!

can i get this without the >80iq meme on the bottom

Sit on my ass and do nothing and get free shit.
But im a retired boomer, so i really couldnt gaf what you millenials do. I win no matter what

Attached: 1547044858003.jpg (550x545, 46K)

do it anyway and go on with my life because this did not affect me

word, you see them panicking and we just lol to the bank

What does a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court mean?

Why stop at 6-3?

That's the post number for a retard on the bottom, incel.

Sit on my ass while getting free shit. Nothing changes for me friend.

incel for life how could you tell with such a low iq?

Don't care. Trump's presidency is proof that it really doesn't matter all that much who wins. Think of the dipshit presidents we've had over the years and yet the country survives. The president's power is actually pretty limited, so fuck it.

optimistic nihilism in a nutshell, proof nihilism can actually be positive just as its stereotypically labeled pessimistic. so tbh who cares but do what you feel like and be happy regardless

>Why are red states the highest when it comes to government aid?

Attached: electoral_map_only_taxpayer_vote_-_Google_Search_-_2020-03-04_05.41.22.png (471x451, 108K)

kys loser

>based on cnn

Attached: 1530823012382.jpg (386x359, 21K)

CNN, known to spread Republican propaganda.