"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man -- as she fantasizes being raped by three niggers simultaneously."

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man -- as she fantasizes being raped by three niggers simultaneously."

Explain this

Attached: 26SANDERSweb1-master675.jpg (675x544, 88K)

>Explain this
sure. it's your lame attempt to say something edgy and attribute it to some old jew, probably because he triggers you and you.
/thread

The Jew projects their fantasies/insecurities on to others to feel superior.
See Freud.

It's a paraphrasing of something he actually said.
Sorry Berniefag. But your boy is a disgusting sexist pervert.

No need, you can google the quote and read the rest of the work

Not OP it’s a direct quote from the article he wrote.

Explain Biden's cock in your ass right now

You sure? I don't remember him specifically mentioning niggers.

well yea I would imagine lol were in the midsts of getting wiped it's the route we are distended for apparently. it's all about the imagination that gets you off the hot vibe she conqures up within her if you cant put that glow they'll find one why nigs?

That's what offends you? Its ok if its not niggers? You worried about something white boi?

Oh no no no. Not in my ass, sir

you're projecting your own fantasies onto women.
I have a cure for you - have niggers run a train on you and you'll be in so much pain probably that you'll never dream of it again you fucking faggot.
of course I'm not a doctor
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

wut?

Denial is one hell of a drug.

BERNIE NO

Attached: sanders-essay.jpg (630x500, 146K)

I know, that's why I'm pointing out the denial in OP

>Girl 12 raped by 14 year old
>"Why does this appeal to so many people?"
Its not that it appeals to people. People are interested in tragedy and want to see the outcome, hoping to see justice. Why does Bernie think people are aroused by this?

What exactly did OP deny? Its literally just a quote?

OP completely changed the context by adding the totally unwarrented word 'nigger' to that quote.

It's not too difficult to explain you just need to do a better job of fucking her that's all.

His own BLACKED fetish, otherwise he wouldn't have added the word nigger. It's not a direct quote. He's so obsessed with his fetish that like a brony or a fury he can't help but shoehorn it in to things that don't require it.
What a faggot!

How does that change the context? Is it normal if it doesn't involve niggers? The absolute state of BernCucks

Ok. OP, (you), suck cocks. To deal with the shame and self-loathing this inspires in you, being a deeply closeted faggot as you are, you have to post cancerous bait threads on 5th rate image boards to make yourself feel like you really like women when you REALLY don't. I think, given the circumstances, you should just kill yourself. No one will miss you, and no one of value would be lost.

Attached: 1582445671108.gif (500x377, 205K)

So is it not weird if your wife fantasized about being raped so long as the three men are not niggers?

I didn't expect this thread to produce such purified salt

Makes sense. He seems to have a thing for being dominated by brown people

Attached: e0fc6412-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x608.jpg (1020x608, 97K)

What are the chances he fucked her?

Attached: 1583283047385.jpg (1200x800, 222K)

"a fag enjoys baiting with a man -- as it fantasizes being raped by three niggers simultaneously."

Explain this

Is it bait if its a direct quote?

lol yes

That's honestly pretty hot