How much do you tip Yea Forums? And is it mandatory?

How much do you tip Yea Forums? And is it mandatory?
I'm gonna be visiting my uncle in America next week. Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?

Attached: 1579966059497.jpg (640x757, 87K)

>How much do you tip Yea Forums? And is it mandatory?
0%.
No.

FUCK YOU, OP.

Attached: DBE5F8F0-8285-45BD-9C3F-379ACF6E30BF.jpg (430x300, 44K)

lmao bitch expects big tips like shes doing anything besides her fucking job. lowlife garbage

thank you for discouraging other tippers Erica. You whore.

20% for average service. More for better service, less to none for bad service. Bitch all you want, you should not be rewarded for sucking at your job.

Your uncle might've left without you by now

0% and no its not

get a real job

Attached: 1477544960.png (800x441, 781K)

This. Servers expect 20% for average service. Meaning they keep your drinks filled, make sure your order is right, help you with everything you need and shit like that. Not saying the system is right/fair but it is what it is in the US. If you don't want to be looked at as a filthy foreigner, tip 20% for your servers.

By the time they know you aren't going to tip, you've eaten already... to ate for spitting.

Normally 15-20%.
15% if moderate to poor service
20% if good
20-30% if really excellent service and/or cheap food but good service.
Minimum $1 per glass if buying drinks at a bar, bit more if drinks are >$10 each.
But if you get cheap food and an expensive bottle, e.g. 2 $20 entrees and a $100 wine bottle to share with your new mutt boifriend, ya don’t really need to tip $25. 15-20 would be ok, after all it is the same job to open a $100 bottle as a $20 bottle.

fuck that. 0% for poor service. 10-15% for solid service 20% if they somehow really wow me.

Don't tip on total amount. Tip 15% on pretax amount. F the govt and their BSn high dining taxes

standing there taking a order which a touchscreen can do for 2 minutes.
another 2 minutes of refills.
make 15 dollars for 4 minutes of work then complains.

Stop posting this same shit everyday. It's so fucking annoying

Went to the US. Tipping is really annoying and is a way for employers to get away with slave level wages.

15.86 tip on one table
Fuck that greedy whore. She's gotta be clearing 30 to 40/hr waiting tables

I make 25 an hour and have a mountain of responsibilities

How often does OP suck cocks Yea Forums? And is he paid to? I'm going to be visiting 4chins next week. Will he swallow more nigger semen while posting his faggot AIDS cancer bait threads?

Attached: ebd.gif (405x228, 531K)

0% unless absolutely exceptional
I don't live in a shithole

THIS.
And OP, when are you finally going to the US?
I've been seeing this post of you saying that you are about to visit your uncle next week, for about 6 weeks now

So... you live in America? It's customary to tip here.

America is a shithole. Less tv, more awareness of how the world should work to benefit citizens. Try it. Maybe you'll get decent roads and cell service

Fucking why? I'd get the same service at my local pizzeria as my Domino's, both sets of servers get paid. Why should I tip????

If you are just a visitor you dont have to tip at all, because chances you wont at the same places more than once, maybe twice if you really liked it. Not tipping only becomes an issue when you are a regular and the wait staff recognizes you as a cheap ass. Ive actually had my my adress blacklisted by a dominoes for never tipping the pizza driver. Called the health department on those cunts and had them shut down. But yeah, dont sweat it. I never tip when im somewhere new

0%
Tipping is an obvious scam and only retards fall for it.

Same.
I earn $ 40 an hour, invested about $ 180,000 and several years in education and further upgrading and have critical responsibilities on the lives of 250+ people every time I go to work... and that uneducated whore complains for not being tipped after earning the same as me??
Ha-ha.
No tip.
Ever

Why does tipping have to be a percentage?
$15 of tips from just one customer seems pretty good to me.

Stop posting this shit all the time nigger

I noticed you didnt answer the third question.
>Will they spit in my food if I don't tip?
The answer is yes. If you get recognized as a shity tipper, expect to learn the taste of spit.

Yes. Gratuity is not built in to the menu price. For full service 15/20%. Fast food (McDonald’s) no tip. Yes you are persona non grata if you don’t tip.

But I am a filthy foreigner

>customary

Attached: Meme frog.jpg (306x306, 20K)