ITT we talk about cumming on ourselves. Don't be a bitch, let's discuss

ITT we talk about cumming on ourselves. Don't be a bitch, let's discuss.

I personally blast all over myself and aim for my face every time. Pic related, it's me.

Attached: 20190110_125647_Moment.jpg (1615x952, 121K)

Attached: 20190503_133415_Moment.jpg (1663x978, 130K)

Why is your wiener so impossibly skinny?

this would be so hot if you weren't showing your face.

Fuck yeah. I stroke completely nude and edge for over an hour so I can cover myself in as much cum as possible. I don't try to hit my face it's a bonus if I do.

I love to lay against the wall with my legs up and cum on my face. Always a guaranteed 10/10 orgasm.

I can't though, but thanks

That's fucking awesome

I wish I was more flexible

Here's an old vid of me since all the newer ones show my face. I unload all over myself

Attached: InsecureInsidiousKitten.webm (300x240, 563K)

Generally I find a 3dp game on itch.io, go through a few runs and edge until I find a really good scene. I find that if I edge for even just a few hours it really, really improves my orgasm. I usually cum in my hand while stroking my frenulum with my other hand, then eat my cum (mostly just for easy cleanup). Sometimes if I've edged too effectively though, it fucking shoots all the way to the computer screen.

Holy fuck great shot!

It's not too demanding as far as flexibility is concerned. Just stretch thoroughly every day and build a little more core strength and you'll be golden. Definitely worth the effort

haha! u fat

Do you have pics? Would love to see

>edge for even just a few hours
bruh every time I edge that long it feels like someone kicked me in the balls

I don't, sorry. I've never thought to record it, maybe I will in a bit

That's cheating! Blasting yourself with a long shot while sitting or laying down is the best way.

100% agree

True true, but when you do it my way you get the whooooole load on your face. Just be careful it doesn't go up your nose lmfao

True, maybe I'll try it now! When I'm cumming it usually ends up being the 5th or 6th shot that hits my face so it's always a surprise when it happens.

Post results!

I dream of being cum covered by 5 guys . . . bukakked if u will

It shortens the distance between your cock and your face, so prepare for a bit more of an impact than usual lol.

Homos

Nothing homo about blowing your load all over yourself while fantasizing about big gay dicks, faggot