Why the fuck is no one calling out this cunt on staying in the race, just to steal votes away from Bernie...

Why the fuck is no one calling out this cunt on staying in the race, just to steal votes away from Bernie? It's so fucking obvious

Attached: ElizabethWarren.jpg (933x933, 153K)

Its okay. Her image has been completley ruined after her mask fell. She's also deeply involved w pedophiles but that'll be news soon.

Its like you fascists think these will determine the president, trump will win, and the fascists wont.

She's probably going to retire anyway. I doubt she cares about her image.

I don't care either way because I don't vote democrat. I just find it funny no one is pointing this out.

shitposting politics like its my job

the same reason no one is calling out Biden for threatening Buttigeg and the other one to drop out or else.

Biden probably offered her a spot on his cabinet.

>MOMMY EVIL FAKE INJUN WOMAN WON'T LET BERNIE WIN WHAAAHH!

Time for bed junior

I ain't the one crying Berniefag.

Bro if it was up to Trump he'd be a Fascist ruler

Warren isn't in the DNC main list and no longer in the Bernie camp. I'm not sure why she is still running / what bloc is supporting her other than hardline womyn Dems
Who posts faggy shit like this? You have to go back

>random buzzwords for attention
(You)

She's still running to steal votes from Bernie. As for why people are voting for that cunt I have no clue.

Also
>Who posts faggy shit like this?
A literal child up past his bedtime

Just quit whining and vote for Biden in the general.

she's a better candidate than Bernie

get a job loser

>she's a better candidate than Bernie
How?

>WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING FOR THE MEAN LADY, MOMMY? SHE STOLE BERNIE'S PLATFORM AND VOTES! IT'S NOT FAIR!
There are actually "adults" ITT who think this way. KEK.

Are you still awake? You have school tomorrow kid. Do I need to take away the Nintendo Switch?

Fitting. Democrats are involved in trying to oust corruption from their party. Republicans are to busy licking the boots of their's to notice the corruption in their's.

>tfw you've been shilling Bernie on Yea Forums and everyone told you you'd get cucked
>tfw you get cucked

Attached: 1544298608887.jpg (1560x930, 277K)

Are you still complaining about the mean lady? When are you going to grow up and pay back your own student loans?

LOL no they aren't.

>Democrats are involved in trying to oust corruption from their party

Attached: 1579924044532.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

The fact that she's staying in the race in order to have a strong hand to play during a brokered convention doesn't necessarily mean she is in this to screw Bernie, even if she has been attacking him the past several weeks. Strategically and politically she's actually pretty brilliant and it isn't implausible that she is playing the long game in order to prevent the Democratic establishment from stealing the nomination from Bernie. Most of her voters do not poll Bernie as their second choice for a candidate so the most reliable way for her to secure support for him is to take a sizable number of delegates to the convention and consolidate their support.

If you look at her track record over the long run it seems unlikely that she is suddenly going to roll over and fall in line behind the establishment candidate all of the sudden just because she can't secure the nomination for herself. The other advantage to her strategy is that she can go back on her promise of forgoing contributions from SuperPACS and take advantage of that without dirtying the grassroots of the Sanders movement. It's a possibility at the very least.

>berniebros get cucked by niggers again
>only this time it happens outside the bedroom

"Democrats" is vague. It's more accurate to say there is a grassroots movement trying to oust corruption from the Democratic party and across the country in the long run.

>Strong hand at the convention
>With less than 100 delegates
In that case she's crazy AND retarded

Because fuck Comrade Sanders.