>be me
>lose job
>lose home
>after moving out, me and gf of 2 years agree we need time apart to heal
>yeahfuckinright.jpeg
>she’s now in a new relationship with one of my (now ex) friends

Why is life such a fucking bitch?

>pic related is the now ex gf

Attached: 5B13BD7B-0041-4A01-BF03-E1E8CA1EFC61.jpg (1242x1334, 952K)

Samefagging,

What would you do in this situation Yea Forumsros? I’d do anything just to have her back with me, and us have that bond that we did.

Looks fat

Well, why did you loose your job and home?

I'm in a similar situation. Lost my GF of 10 years 2 months ago and now I'm losing my home. It's especially difficult seeing how I'm left to raise the kid on my own and lost a good portion of the income because she makes a decent living.

She's the only person I ever want to be with.

Started therapy. I guess time heals all wounds. We'll see what happens.

"Looks"
Nah, obviously is, doesn't mean I wouldn't face fuck her and slap them titties around. I would want her to keep her pants on for sure.

Unfortunately, I’d have to disagree.

Attached: 7D0AC988-7FCC-46B4-85B1-7DE501D224B9.jpg (1242x1216, 1.01M)

The job and the home went because I was made redundant, and I couldn’t pay the bills with no income.

I'd smash for sure. Y'all act like elitist cunts

Prove with nudes.

Extra photo for reference

Unfortunately, I need to see her tits.

A bitch that leaves during hard times is a bitch not worth your time.

I’m not willing to share that, sorry

OP won’t deliver, and yes I am a fag

Then fuck off.

GTFO then

Agreed extra photo for refference.

Made redundant how? What field did you work in, because this appears like self-sabatoge with a pitty party. And this is coming from someone who just did 2 months without a job.

Trips of truth.

I’m a fag now.

This is now a dick rate thread.

I'll even take more photos of her clothed, or semicolothed. Shes quite beautiful, I'm sorry about your loss.

Worked on the railway. The depot downsized and because I was the most junior member of staff (19) then I was the first they got rid of.

/thread

and yet she was willing to share it with your friend lol

Attached: 53753535-CC19-412E-A868-EAFE96BDBD7E.jpg (1242x1307, 589K)

You're young then, what kept you from picking up an other job elsewhere? No one is looking for experience in 19 yr old.

she's fat af. you should be happy she's out of your life.

Props to this guy for giving me a chuckle. Nothing like making light of a situation

Whats your trade? Tough market for you to find a new job?? When I lost my job I bit the bullet and worked minimum wage until I found a opening in my field

not even the same girl. look at the fat stubby arms and fat face in

Nothing is stopping me. I have another job now already. I’m rebuilding what I’ve lost, I just wish I could have rebuilt it with her.

It is the same girl. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Nudes to confirm it.

Did you not have any savings? How did lose of job cause the lose of house? How long were you unemployed? I feel like you're purposely being vague to avoid blame.

I’m not posting nudes in a thread I’ve posted her face in.

This. FUCK OFF OP YOU FUCKING WIMP.

Really? Well GTFO then faglord

Savings, no. Thought I was in a job for life.

Loss of job caused loss of house because I did have no savings, and the money ran out after only a month.

I was unemployed for around 2 months, I now live back with my parents, however I’m looking to put a deposit down on a new place next week.

> i am protecting a girl that dropped me like a sack of dirt.
get some balls my man. you ever think that the reason you're now single is because you are too nice?

Kill yourself.

Where are you located?

How about anything of her in something revealing, nut not nude?

Maybe so. It’s something I always have been. I don’t know how I’d deal with the repercussions if it got out.

Unfortunately I have nothing like that left now. I got rid of a huge amount of the things I had.

First fuck up was no savings, second was thinking a job was for life. Life will randomly fuck you all your life, be prepared for that. Build up a savings large enough to sustain you for three months, build up skills in a field, and grind for it. Also don't be a young fool and party your 20's away because most of them are losers in their 30-40's. I hope you learned your lessons and grow from them. Don't beat yourself up for losing a thot when young.

Oh I’ve made my mistakes, no denying that. I’m back in employment, as I mentioned, and I’m now just grafting to get back into the field I love. 2 confirmed interviews and one assessment so things are looking up for me now. Thank you for your realistic and down to earth views user. This is a genuine teachable moment, and I’ve found it on Yea Forums of all places.

She looks airheaded and annoying, not in a cute way. Good on you, you're better of now that you aren't chained to some bitch who would leave you like that, especially for a friend.

Damn I respect your decision not to share the nudes, but she was a real gem man.

If the realationship is done, just do your best to move forward on your own.

Consider therapy, definitely learn a trade or go to school do something to develop yourself for the future.

What repercussions? No one here gives a shit about you, her, or her new guy. The only person placing any importance on her is you.

The rest of us just want to see some fat tits.

I’ve been to the doctors about everything going on and had a chat. I’m slowly working to rebuild, as I’ve said, my life but also myself as a person.

Thank you for the advice user.

No problem user, good luck with life.
This all comes from a college drop out who now runs a branch of an engineering firm, so if you work for it you can make it, just don't get to discouraged when you trip up, and always try to learn your bosses job.

Feel like I need to share this, but this is the guy she left me for.

What the fuck did I do wrong in a past life to deserve being left for this

Attached: 048E687B-41CE-43DF-81D2-911E90C6F440.jpg (386x642, 191K)

That was a no brow comment dude.

So....
When are you going to post her tits?

this guy has evolved past your primitive need for hair
just give up op
you've lost

She's gonna be a cow when she hits 30. Honestly she doesn't look that great right now.

No big loss there, mate.

Also there's just now way that's the guy she's leaving you for. What are doing with your life that you enjoy posting fake stories on Yea Forums?

He has stable employment and isn't in a self destructive spiral. As women age security becomes more important than looks.

Theres no fucking way, you arent OP.

she is fucking someone else. if you even speak to her in that situation you are not just a cuck you are a super faggot.
you should block her and never think about her again.

why arent you making the cunt pay child support?
if the situation were reversed she would certainly make you pay up

There is only one thing to do. Drop her nudes.

Shouldn't have been a useless bitch. Be better.

Shouldn't have been a useless bitch. Be better. You're not a chick after all.

Nigga cut him some slack. Kid is 19 of course he is not going to make dumbass mistakes.

Good luck bro. Also that chick is a thot find another one.

Fuck it dude. Being a cuck is hot. Enjoy her fucking your friend.